Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas (5275 Views)

Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Kiish(m): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
abandon me o. you hear!! abandon me.. im going to find trouble in another thread wink wink
AirSultan:
sorry bro..

try again latergrin
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
Kiish:
abandon me o. you hear!! abandon me.. im going to find trouble in another thread wink wink
na you now..

do as you like, na me talk am!

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by uyisteven(m): 1:35am On Jun 02, 2016
Iamsynord:
There this girl in my department.. Anytime we are thru with lectures or coming to school, she will always force me to buy her bananas.

Every single day this last month. It was so much that i had to be budgeting banana money monthly,

she always make me buy this banana for her and no other guy and the way she usually eat this banana staring at me sometimes.....

I hope am not getting it wrong,or is she initiating me because i know witches meet under banana tree,, my friends are thinking something else which i refuse to believe,
Mind you, she is a strong church lady... Epp me people

OP, abeg check if the *real Banana never reduce in length o...
But meanwhile, I pray this isn't your story.gringrin

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Menzy86(m): 3:21am On Jun 02, 2016
Welcome to banana islandcheesy
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 02, 2016
Iamsynord:
There this girl in my department.. Anytime we are thru with lectures or coming to school, she will always force me to buy her bananas.

Every single day this last month. It was so much that i had to be budgeting banana money monthly,

she always make me buy this banana for her and no other guy and the way she usually eat this banana staring at me sometimes.....

I hope am not getting it wrong,or is she initiating me because i know witches meet under banana tree,, my friends are thinking something else which i refuse to believe,
smiley
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by 9japride(m): 6:11am On Jun 02, 2016
grin my guy the babe they give u green light.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Emperessnaughty(f): 8:08am On Jun 02, 2016
AirSultan:
Take banana till you go yo..

take banana till you go yo.. cheesy

emperessnaughty, shake bumbum for me laleyi abeg make this cold run comot grin
lol
The pix is fuvckn hilarious
Wtf is dat lady doin wit her legs up grin
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Emperessnaughty(f): 8:17am On Jun 02, 2016
Kiish:
someone should wake her up if shes asleep.
*rollingEyes*
Egbami.. R u d one am shaking bumbum for? Lol
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 02, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
lol The pix is fuvckn hilarious Wtf is dat lady doin wit her legs up grin
haha

that thing you ladies do when giving a lap dance na
that you will now carry legs up and start shacking bum bum left an rightgrin
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Emperessnaughty(f): 8:22am On Jun 02, 2016
AirSultan:
haha

that thing you ladies do when giving a lap dance na

that you will now carry legs up and start shacking bum bum left an rightgrin
lol
Goodmrng love
Awayu my prince charming kiss
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
lol Goodmrng love Awayu my prince charming kiss
I'm fine and extremely cold.
rain has been falling here since yester evening.
woke up few mins agosmiley
how are you my princess Sophia smiley
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Emperessnaughty(f): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2016
AirSultan:
I'm fine and extremely cold.

rain has been falling here since yester evening.

woke up few mins agosmiley

how are you my princess Sophia smiley
rilli? And it's not raining here oo.. Sun is even out alrdy.
*coversHimWithBlanket*
U need coffe?

Am ok jor
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Burgerlomo: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2016
Iamsynord:

How can somebody be telling you something in parables, and you still didn't get it. Please connect me with her so that I can give her the real unripe big dark plantain grin she's asking for, and you can still continues with your own charity works by using your hands out money or even your school fees to buy her more regular plantain grin Mr Dindinrin
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
rilli? And it's not raining here oo.. Sun is even out alrdy.
*coversHimWithBlanket*
U need coffe?

Am ok jor
Thanks hon

I need more than coffee..

That's great.

Plans for today?
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Kiish(m): 9:21am On Jun 02, 2016
Before nko. But you dont fear God sha. See the time youre coming on, when pesin dey go work... This life
* reluctantly wears tie * angry grin
Emperessnaughty:
*rollingEyes*
Egbami.. R u d one am shaking bumbum for? Lol
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Emperessnaughty(f): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2016
Kiish:
Before nko. But you dont fear God sha. See the time youre coming on, when pesin dey go work... This life
* reluctantly wears tie * angry grin
lol
I was busy lastnight jare. My baby understand shaa
Wear ur tie and gerarahere mehn
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Emperessnaughty(f): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2016
AirSultan:
Thanks hon

I need more than coffee..

That's great.

Plans for today?
wat else my love? A peck?
Muuuaaaah
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
wat else my love? A peck? Muuuaaaah
hmm
thanks hon.

run to class now, your akekos are waiting smiley

smell you later.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
wat else my love? A peck? Muuuaaaah
hmm
thanks hon.

smell you later.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Emperessnaughty(f): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2016
AirSultan:
hmm

thanks hon.

smell you later.
lessons till night.
We r not doing anything crios

Smell me now.. Lol
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 02, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
lessons till night.
We r not doing anything crios

Smell me now.. Lol
Hmmm..

You smell like chocolate with caramel..

Gosh, I want to devour you right now wink

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Emperessnaughty(f): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2016
AirSultan:
Hmmm..

You smell like chocolate with caramel..

Gosh, I want to devour you right now wink
lol Whr do u get this funny pictures from
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
lol Whr do u get this funny pictures from
Ilorin is full of them mehn.. I download some too

but let me show you another trick..
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Emperessnaughty(f): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
AirSultan:
Ilorin is full of them mehn.. I download some too

but let me show you another trick..
oya show me
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
oya show me
okay..

but wait, not until you pm me first..
hahan lati ojoyiangry
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
kiss kiss kissi will
AirSultan:
okay..

but wait, not until you pm me first..

hahan lati ojoyiangry
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
ireneony:
Idle shallow minded op

i know a single thing i can post about you that will make you deactivate ... but i would not do that..

dont even try quoting me gain..thanks
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
naughtynaughty:
kiss kiss kissi will
Yassss!

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
Audray:
Don't stop buying those bananas o.Kontinu. It might be a test from da lord. Kontinu. U never kno how u might get blessed.Kontinu. Da lord works in mysterious ways...Kontinu. cheesy

thank you sister..do u want me to be sending you the bananas too
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Menzy86:
Welcome to banana islandcheesy

lol..or ikoyi island
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Firstlieutenant(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
Iamsynord:

Lolxxx make u no worry about the monthly banana budget. Just continue to dey buy her banana, even if u get to thief. Wetin u must make sure u do, na to collect am back for night from her body.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by ireneony(f): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
Iamsynord:

i know a single thing i can post about you that will make you deactivate ... but i would not do that..

dont even try quoting me gain..thanks
lol i will pass...

Smh...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Married Woman Seek Her Husband's Consent Before She Cuts Her Hair???? / She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. / Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.