Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole (21555 Views)

"Goodluck Jonathan Is Anini, An Armed Robber With PhD" - Jimoh Ibrahim / 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT / Jonathan Is The Reason Why Some States Cannot Pay Salaries- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by comeandsee: 8:09am On Jun 02, 2016
nnachukz:
Abacha is not corrupt was said by who and to who? Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are. Buhari is the most corrupt human dead or alive.
KINDLY PROOF IT WITH EVIDENCE
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by JohnAkpebe: 8:10am On Jun 02, 2016
Shomole need a doctor, enough is a enough of cock and booo story let APC do their. Then we can judge the differences. One yes is gond yet to are still complaining.
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by slawali: 8:12am On Jun 02, 2016
Bitter thruth,yesterday will determine today and today will determine tomorrow.
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by mandax: 8:12am On Jun 02, 2016
Oshiomhole of "go and die" fame.

Is it not perfect to brand Oshiomhole the most educated illiterate Nigerian, most hate-filled Edo man, most caustic Etsako Niger deltan, most yet to be converted mullah in a chapel?

Instead of continuing to sink his diabolical Dracula-like teeth into Jonathan, let Oshiomwhole tell Buhari to do the needed political reforms in Nigeria and watch Nigeria quickly grow;

not Buhari clinging to the unitary government system which benefits only the Buhari north, and Oshiomwhole displaying crass ignorance of why growth is stalled in Nigeria, why there's a lot of corruption in Nigeria.

Was Oshiomwhole's baba Buhari not there when the 2016 budget was padded?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 8:12am On Jun 02, 2016
maupe:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/01/jonathan-is-the-reason-some-states-cannot-pay-salaries-oshiomole/
...you see what i have been saying all this while?EDO people one MONKEY has been missing out from your zoo for almost 8yrs now,go get the monkey and return it back to the zoo where it rightfully belongs to,its presence outside the zoo all this while has caused lots of damages.
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 02, 2016
Osho, the fact that you are mentally and moral bankrupt has never been in contention.
The Old senile occupant of Aso rock who has succeeded in taking us 31 years backwards keeps amusing me by surrrounding himself with clowns like you.
If you guys can't do the job throw in the towel there are people who are ready and willing to without blaming anyone.
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Louislewis: 8:18am On Jun 02, 2016
[size=18pt]You people are still blaming Jonathan after I year in office. It is a big shame. Out of continuous fear of failure, you people will continue to blame GEJ. For just within one year in office, your so called president Buhari has spent over 65 billion dollar just for traveling the whole world. Is that amount not enough to pay the workers' salaries for two years in all the whole states in Nigeria? Beside, if you are a good governor you will know how to generate fund within your state in form of tax to pay salary. Empty vessels make a louder noise. Empty brain without no idea is what most of you are. Think! Think!! Think!!! to generate revenue for your state and stop blaming GEJ. All present governors from other parties platform apart from APC platform are performing while governors from APC platform are sitting on blame games for their weaknesses and failure. When is the game going to be over?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by maxzzo1(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2016
Myopic APC buffons with no idea keep blaming GEJ...buhari n his APC co hort lacks NOVEL idea...
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by nortcentrallord(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2016
ganisucks:
Thank God they are back †̥♥ blaming Jonathan. I W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ beginning †̥♥ believe that they were starting †̥♥ use their common sense. Yes Mr Osho, blame it on Jonathan, blame it on patience, blame it on the PDP. When Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ become a nobody in 2019, remember †̥♥ also blame that on Jonathan

Thanks for taking it out of my mouth.

It's some worthless zombies that are quick to point fingers to GEJ to get an orga*sm. Truth is, Oshiomhole never Mentioned Gej and the term "mistake of yesterday" is a relative term. "Yesterday" has been from 1960 till this point because they are equally making the same mistake.
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by anonimi: 8:22am On Jun 02, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Slitman: 8:26am On Jun 02, 2016
TheLastIdiot:
Go and look for job! There's a vacant position of a gardener in my firm. At least, u can start from there! It's better than suffering from chronic idleness and lingering unnecessarily on NL! angry
It's funny how my remarks about your hero got you frustrated . . Please trend with caution . Also remember to take your pills . You seems sick . I know it's your type that celebrate criminals .
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Slitman: 8:27am On Jun 02, 2016
lovat:
zombie
wailing wailer
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by funshwo(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Uncle Osho, are you still blaming Jonathan after one year in office even when your first term was part of his administration & governance, you & APC no get plan at all
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by iani5050: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2016
did Jonathan blame yardua for anything? One good year has passed nothing to show. no achievement, only BLAME. KUDOS APC!
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 02, 2016
Blame Jonathan Disc 2 loading. grin

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by lagosrd: 8:35am On Jun 02, 2016
I just hope oshiomole will replace Lai Muhammed one day. He is nothing but a liar. Deceptive human being. I keep wandering why people believed him so much. He romances with Jonathan and together with his colleagues went to the supreme court to force the federal government to share the excess crude oil account that was suppose to be kept in the sorvergn wealth account. Can anybody ask them how they including oshiomole shared or spent the money? The have overbearing influence on the local government and they make the local government function less. I think this man should just sit down somewhere and imagine how people will laugh at his children when his surname is been called.
Note I have not said Jonathan got it all right but oshiomole should leave office first and he would be told how much he mismanaged Edo state funds and money. Most of them are just surviving under the good will of papa Buhari.
As a labour leader before he came to power how much does he worth and now that he is in power.
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by comrChris(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2016
shameless n incompetent govt...

Aside insecurity in the north east which l still believe was caused by these directionless people GEJ performed better in other things

the way these people keep mentioning Jonathan one would think he has been the one ruling Nigeria since independent..... shame on APC n their zombie supporters 366 days gone already n nothing to show they mean well for us except blaming Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 02, 2016
These zombies still finding excuses for their underperformance?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 02, 2016
comeandsee:
KINDLY PROOF IT WITH EVIDENCE

http://allafrica.com/stories/200806090008.html
Today , we are recovering Abacha' savings for Nigeria, not loot abi undecided
Lying is Corruption tongue
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 02, 2016
This criminal, that criminal, all criminals are blaming Jonathan for everything. Even when they cant perform sexually Jonathan is tha cause... Its been over a year and this sick individuals still blame Jonathan? This country has been on the decline since the military era, but Jonathan is the one to blame. ipob members are being haunted down like dogs, while the fulani herdsmen walk around freely with loaded AK47s like they are in war zones, that is Jonathans fault too I suppose... Let's face it, thia government is incompetent and unable to face the realities of governing a nation. Despite calling Jonathan clueless, he was never this.... Obasanjo stole, abacha stole, babangida was labelled international thief by fela, Jonathan government was corrupt... But even oshiomole is just another devil lying in wait, hoping to be relevant enough to set residence in aso rock for four years. These idiots should stop blaming Jonathan. He never blamed obasanjo when he got in yet he got things done... These useless people keep blaming Jonathan. Its been one year, if they dont know what to do they should relinquish the seat for someone else who will get the job done... The country was in a mess when they took over, why cant they salvage what they got from the Jonathan era? If they can shut it and work not blaming Jonathan or anybody else, they'd spend that time they use in blaming to do something constructive... These people APC are lost. They don't know what to do, they are short of ideas, so they keep blaming Jonathan... they are like school kids who fail in class and then blame colleagues for not telling the answer during the exam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by tundexijim(m): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2016
Lmao...... I tell you, the likes of Oshiomole and his band of incompetent travelers will soon hit the streets with their insanity. Their frustrations as a result of woeful failings on all side is terribly tormenting their pathetic souls.

Call it whatever u like complain or excuses. thats the best explanation for the hardship we are facing in this country...mismanagement of the past brought us where we are now and u won't expect a miracle to be performed by the present administration not when the revenue base of the country has bin impaired..
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by jerusalem101: 8:51am On Jun 02, 2016
Lame excuses for ineptitude
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by byteem: 8:53am On Jun 02, 2016
mkoabiola:
Next........

Jonathan is d reason iara oshiomole is not pregnant- oshiomole

a million likes...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Jubobash1: 8:53am On Jun 02, 2016
nnachukz:
For 365 days these statement has continued. It is a big shame that this set of people will keep crying and complaining like this for the remaining years. If you sack your MD and hired another only for him to keep turning out excuses every month for a year, I wonder how such MD will boldly retain his job and assess himself.
what impatience they ve been since the resume of bubu in office just made the later also keep keeping blame everything on the past(gej)regime....Dont rush me(APC)so I can play my game wisely till end of my tenure but failure to do that I(APC)keep blame everything on your past mismanagement(PDP).
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Tinubutoto: 8:56am On Jun 02, 2016
Slitman:
We all know how Jonathan led administration ruin this nation aground .
What DID you expect from a seating president that publicly proclaimed that STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION ? ? ?
ANYWAY IS WILL be unfair to put all the blames on Jonathan .
I think the main problem of this Country is PDP as a whole . . . . . They couldn't lead us for good 16 years . .
It's actually a show of shame for them . . Yet they want A.P.C to perform abracatabra under one year. . .
Shameless mofos
I see you never attended classes that is only if you were opportune to visit a school at all. Is stealing corruption? So you mean a man who steals your goat is corrupt?
We need total revamp of our educational system to prevent brains like yours. Oya call your remote to ban me again.
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Kingspin(m): 8:57am On Jun 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
True.

Goodluck Jonathan is the reason why everything in Nigeria is not working. He is even responsible for making a lot of people's ways of thinking go "SOUTH" and even with his blatant destruction of Nigeria, you still come across a lot of them saying BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION.

Nigeria has made a lot of mistakes, but Goodluck Jonathan, is one mistake we made that will forever haunt us. Goodluck Jonathan, and his thieving cabal makes Sani Abacha look like Reverend Father Mbaka.

Forget propaganda, newspapers brainwashing and coverups, Buhari steal our money.
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by excel101(m): 9:01am On Jun 02, 2016
Its leaders like Oshiomole that will be telling youths to be creative, since his past 8yrs in office, his govt. relies 90% on the center. This is total lack of creativity and waste of 8yrs in office(the is a clear case of a workman blaming its tools for lack of performance). Very soon he'll blame GEJ for his inability to impregnate LARA.
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by ThisDumebi: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2016
This man makes me puke! When he leaves office in a few months, you'll see the rot he's been sitting on!
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by trumpclinton: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2016
Oshomhole is now an expired politician . He is no longer relevant to his state and even his party. He just want to be noticed by dancing naked in the market.
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Innomach(m): 9:06am On Jun 02, 2016
Slitman:
Please stop quoting mi. I take what ever you dey serve beg you . I'm sure you don't serve God anyway. We are all entitled to our opinions. Please feel free to express yourself and ignore mine. . . Face front
Then stop commenting if you don't want to be quoted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Xpearl: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2016
Unfortunately, at a time when we should be talking more on implementation, a supposed leader is still playing 'blame games'.
Shows less maturity and no genuine care for the people.
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by TamedWolf90: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2016
Slitman:
Please stop quoting mi. I take what ever you dey serve beg you . I'm sure you don't serve God anyway. We are all entitled to our opinions. Please feel free to express yourself and ignore mine. . . Face front
Something is definitely wrong with you sir , telling someone he doesn't serve God..people like you are the reason we are still where we are in this country today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi Carrying His Twin Grandchildren / APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) / 'I’m A Special Masquerade’ – Remi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.