Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole (21553 Views)

"Goodluck Jonathan Is Anini, An Armed Robber With PhD" - Jimoh Ibrahim / 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT / Jonathan Is The Reason Why Some States Cannot Pay Salaries- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by naijaking1: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
naijaking1:
GEJ is the reason why Oshiomle cannot impregnate Lara.
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by kelok: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
irresponsible tout
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by kenoz(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Have you blame GEJ today ??
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by basadenet: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
But he wasnt owing any civil servants when he was in power. so Oshiomole of Ole kingdom, shut your gut.
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Voy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
nnachukz:
Abacha is not corrupt was said by who and to who? Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are. Buhari is the most corrupt human dead or alive.
#gbam
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by ehissi(m): 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
If Jonathan is the reason why states like Edo State cannot pay salaries, is he also the reason why states like Lagos and Anambta can pay salaries?? I am actually very curious because I actually watched governor Obiano of Anambra State on TV declare increase in Minimum wage less than a year into his tenure.....................at a time when Oshiomole couldn't pay Salaries.
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Roadmike(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
[size=16pt]soon some will tell us they cannot pregnant their wife due to Jonathan- Blame game continues [/size]
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Iamthoney(m): 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Pavarottii:
I enjoy wen I read things like this and am sure GEJ will be happy too. They all know that wen it comes to performance, they are pained by how much he was able to achieve( a so called minority, second class citizen, from d Niger Delta a place Usman Dan fodio said will never produce a leader , a man they av never heard of in d major political scene in d creation of Nigeria, a bloody civilian) , that's why they never blame any other past leader apart from GEJ, cos deep in their hearts, they know he is the best president ever to rule Nigeria. They are ashamed of their failures today. If they was a way they could hide their faces, they will. But no way, hence they BLAME GEJ.
See the picture of Ameachi's face on that train, says a lot. Sure he is thinking. How did dis man rule Naija and achieve all these.
Am sure wen dey go to bed. They will keep wondering how did this man do it.

Wen I look at the life of GEJ, a bloody fisherman from birth, from a poor home and how he rose in life in his academic and political life now he is known WORLDWIDE; wat I simply see is the Hand of God.
God bless GEJ.
U will forever be remembered globally for ur works.
Can u please cite Where Usman Danfodio said the Niger Delta will never produce a leader. What's the source of ur information?
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by APCHaram: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
Another ugly lying demon
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by kotv: 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
I wonder who is responsible now? Useless leaders filled with lies and zero accountability
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Visvangel(m): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
Six years after, same story of blamocracy with nothing on the report card.
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by mightyhaze: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
ganisucks:
Thank God they are back †̥♥ blaming Jonathan. I W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ beginning †̥♥ believe that they were starting †̥♥ use their common sense. Yes Mr Osho, blame it on Jonathan, blame it on patience, blame it on the PDP. When Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ become a nobody in 2019, remember †̥♥ also blame that on Jonathan
Nostradamus.. grin
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by poiZon: 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
HungerBAD:
True.

Goodluck Jonathan is the reason why everything in Nigeria is not working. He is even responsible for making a lot of people's ways of thinking go "SOUTH" and even with his blatant destruction of Nigeria, you still come across a lot of them saying BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION.

Nigeria has made a lot of mistakes, but Goodluck Jonathan, is one mistake we made that will forever haunt us. Goodluck Jonathan, and his thieving cabal makes Sani Abacha look like Reverend Father Mbaka.

How I wish he was still alive...
Maybe na hunger for kill am.
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Danjikanbauchi: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
poiZon:

How I wish he was still alive...
Maybe na hunger for kill am.
hangerbad died of hunger during the locck down. He couldn't survived it. May his soul rest in peace. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Inspects Lay-By And Slip Road At Berger, Lagos / Aisha Buhari Visits Oba Akiolu Of Lagos / Abdulfatah Ahmed To Run For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.