Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,772 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole (21558 Views)

"Goodluck Jonathan Is Anini, An Armed Robber With PhD" - Jimoh Ibrahim / 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT / Jonathan Is The Reason Why Some States Cannot Pay Salaries- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by imiski(m): 9:12am On Jun 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
True.

Goodluck Jonathan is the reason why everything in Nigeria is not working. He is even responsible for making a lot of people's ways of thinking go "SOUTH" and even with his blatant destruction of Nigeria, you still come across a lot of them saying BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION.

Nigeria has made a lot of mistakes, but Goodluck Jonathan, is one mistake we made that will forever haunt us. Goodluck Jonathan, and his thieving cabal makes Sani Abacha look like Reverend Father Mbaka.

sai baba your people have been crying for one year now that Jonathan administration is the cause of everything. please can yhu tell us what they have done better than the past administration

only achievement of the government is the clean up of Ogoni which become so publicized that the whole of Nta news was on it..if the government was any serious for the past one year now commissioning projects etc this clean up would not have been crusaded and politisied the way it have..
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Taryur3(m): 9:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Oshio....omo...ole....u talking rubbish.I dnt blame you though....I regrets supporting you in your early days in office.oya come and be going.old farmer
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Kratos619(m): 9:23am On Jun 02, 2016
SWG25:

Indeed. Jonathans economic policies caused a rapid depletion of Oshiomole's excess sperm reserves. angry
wicked!
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by ministeriallist: 9:28am On Jun 02, 2016
Slitman:
We all know how Jonathan led administration ruin this nation aground .
What DID you expect from a seating president that publicly proclaimed that STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION ? ? ?
ANYWAY IS WILL be unfair to put all the blames on Jonathan .
I think the main problem of this Country is PDP as a whole . . . . . They couldn't lead us for good 16 years . .
It's actually a show of shame for them . . Yet they want A.P.C to perform abracatabra under one year. . .
Shameless mofos
APC is largely composed of former PDP members. Abeg they are all the same. They are always making excuses for failure. When another administration comes on board, they would say PMB administration has ruined our economy.
I hate excuses. I like result. A successful government don't make excuses. A proactive government delivers result against all odds. The problem with our economy is beyond APC or PDP. It's a common problem we need to come together and solve rather than playing politics with it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by iykeany: 9:39am On Jun 02, 2016
It was the late musical icon, the legendary Bob Marley that sang in one of his songs that "you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time". This is so true with the way the APC is going about casting down the last administration and trying to blame it for the present calamitous situation of the country and pushing it down our throat to swallow by constantly bringing it up, i must commend them cause they have in actual fact being able to do just that as evident with some responses we see.
What is pathetic is the evident polarization of citizens based on political affiliation, tribal and religious leanings. It is so appalling that at this age and time when most countries are forging ahead economically, proffering solutions to different challenges besetting them the government of our country lead by APC is fanning amber of discord among it's citizens by it's actions and utterances. These men and women claim to be progressives but have succeeded in retrogressing the state of the economy in the last one year. Maybe someone should point out any economic blueprint this government is working on, remember that if you fail to plan you have actually planned to fail. Little wonder we are where we are now and things may not likely change in the nearest future because obviously they haven't learnt anything in the last one year to show they are really ready to govern and turn things around with unfortunate utterances like this from one of them. No man is an island, some of the people on the supposedly 'other divide' may have solutions that is required to turn things around for good.

Please i beckon on our leaders, time they say waits for no man.
We just need to start doing, not just doing but doing the needful now.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by bid4rich(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2016
Excuses is the nail used to build an Ark of failure.. Oshio Baba - keep on to blame while you remain lame
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Bloggz74(m): 9:59am On Jun 02, 2016
I use to admire this man but,,,,,,,,,
I don't know aanymore!
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by fortunechy(m): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2016
dis ugly fool of a governor kip blame our dear hero GEJ for dia fail govt.is God dt will punish all of u one by one
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by kakaG: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2016
This guy is the soo dumb that he thinks with his joyst... still blaming Jonathan for your failure further affirms your cluelessness and failed administration. Bros tend to your wife and allow real men do the politics and talking
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by megaweight(m): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2016
Blame it on jona, when you dont have a clear economic policies blame it on jona, when u dont have competent economic managers blame it on jona, when there is no economic clarity for foreign investors still blame jona, when you and your friend timi took him to court to share the ECA funds, u forgot this day will come. Osho baba we expected much more from you but u normally dance to where the power is.
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by imokejerry(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2016
All Nigerians are crying for help over the untold Economy harship in the Country cortesy of President Buhari lead Administration. ''STOP BLAIMING THE PAST ADMINISTRATION'' and focuse on the current economy down turn. Don't complain bcs 'a bad workman quarrels with his tools'. That's to say PMB lead administration is clueless and naive to handle the Economy. GEJ is a Kind to time indefinite, why not try to be like him! Adam Oshomole is a hypocite as he has political ambition by 2019 for Presidential race which is not possible. Note: 'the Devil U know is better than the Angel U've not seen'. Nigerians're fantastically currupt according to Buhari but, Is he an exception for painting his Country black? That mean he's so cluelesss or defendless. Never the less APC mantra 'change' is now 'chain' and 'APC-All Promises Cancel. Stop dragging Nigeria to the mud. U can resign rather than complaining n blaiming d past Administration!
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by aiikman(m): 10:34am On Jun 02, 2016
Clueless short sense man......
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by minwafor: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2016
That's not true. The governors squandered their state resources.
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 02, 2016
nnachukz:
Abacha is not corrupt was said by who and to who? Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are. Buhari is the most corrupt human dead or alive.
i tink you are part of does who enjoyed the bribe from gej abi... smh
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by osita76(m): 11:04am On Jun 02, 2016
maupe:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/01/jonathan-is-the-reason-some-states-cannot-pay-salaries-oshiomole/
Oshiomole is only but deluded fool, when you and your fellow apc governors took the federal government to court and forced the federal government to share the sovereign wealth fund for your selfish interest which left the government without a fall back option, now your you are coming to blame Jonathans' administration, you also went as far as borrowing money to the detriment of the future of your state with nothing to show for it you only ended up mortgaging the future of your state, in fact you are a total disgrace to your people
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by jrusky(m): 11:15am On Jun 02, 2016
To be honest I'm really sorry for Oshiomhole and sorry for his children having this kind of man as father I wont say more than that. Soon Oshiomhole will blame Jonathan for inability to impregnated his baby doll imported wife.

All of you keep blaming ok one year has passed 3 years left by the time the bell ring on your heads by 2019 then you will understand ok.

No light is Jonathan but he left 6, 500 MW before he left but as of today is less than 2,000 MW Nigerians are living with.

No good road but all the roads Gej constructed or repaired as you claimed yet you have not even start talking about road talkless of repair a single one yet.

No good economy its Gej fault as you claimed but during Gej Nigeria was the best in Africa please where is your own record Mr blamers

Exchange rate the worst in history of Nigeria during Gej dollar was less N200 today how much is it today Mr blamer and yet it's Gej fault isn't

The worst fuel price in Nigeria ever but you blame Gej which during his regime fuel was less than N80 in some places pls how much is it in your own regime Mr blamers

The list is endless. Oshiomhole listen carefully by the time the clock will turn other way I bet you Ibadan zoo will be your next home anyway you already look like a chimpanzee so you don't need any formal introduction to join the remaining clan of your family Chimpz in that zoo.
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by calitosprince(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2016
the one with cancer of the mouth keep on blaming the past when we all know you all are of the past ride on and we shall see where it land us I PRAY FOR YOU
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by FEGNO: 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
HE IS ALSO THE REASON YOUR WIFE IS YET TO TAKE IN ALMOST A YEAR AFTER YOU WEDDED HER. ID**T
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by louqas: 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Lol coming from a man his government is being view like this

Only those from the opposition sees like this because they have been blinded by kleptomaniac as practiced by their hero who rather than develop his own region chose to develop Hausa and yorubaland . Shame on you. Did he deliver enugu ph expressway? NO. Did he built 2nd niger bridge ? NO .The only development in the south east is taking place in anambra controlled by APGA a party founded by Ojukwu but his kinsmen in their character of not believing in themselves decided to be voting a Hausa party. Shameless people
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Codes151(m): 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mouthodor! Come take this thing drink!
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
louqas:

Only those from the opposition sees like this because they have been blinded by kleptomaniac as practiced by their hero who rather than develop his own region chose to develop Hausa and yorubaland . Shame on you. Did he deliver enugu ph expressway? NO. Did he built 2nd niger bridge ? NO .The only development in the south east is taking place in anambra controlled by APGA a party founded by Ojukwu but his kinsmen in their character of not believing in themselves decided to be voting a Hausa party. Shameless people

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by DobleO7: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
True.

Goodluck Jonathan is the reason why everything in Nigeria is not working. He is even responsible for making a lot of people's ways of thinking go "SOUTH" and even with his blatant destruction of Nigeria, you still come across a lot of them saying BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION.

Nigeria has made a lot of mistakes, but Goodluck Jonathan, is one mistake we made that will forever haunt us. Goodluck Jonathan, and his thieving cabal makes Sani Abacha look like Reverend Father Mbaka.

You are so funny. So the problem of Nigeria was caused by Goodluck Jonathan. You need to go back and take some History lessons.
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by ofeco: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nigeria had issues before 1999& Jonathan's administration, since this government came aboard they have been blaming Jonathan & PDP for everything. what has oshomole achieved as a governor if he becomes the President what do you think he can achieve. when osho was NLC leader we thought people like him will change the bad system,I was very happy the day he reclaimed his mandate( but the guy na rubbish)
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by louqas: 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=Ucheosefoh post=46202397][/quote]

When you don't have anything to say you should shut up and look. Just as some people call themselves proud wailers some now call themselve proudzombies . Post more pictures of zombies maybe it will wash away the sins of your hero.
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by ofeco: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Jonathan is the cause osho's abysmal performance. lol oshomole a comedian turned politician
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by cytellProperty: 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Na dere way nah.
Dcomrade:
undecided
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by kennes10: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
True.

Jonathan didn't destroy d country... d past leader including Buhari(military leader nd Obasanjo) all destroyd d party... is high u sit bk nd read abt Nigeria dat way u won't b gullible 2 APC antics
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
louqas:

When you don't have anything to say you should shut up and look. Just as some people call themselves proud wailers some now call themselve proudzombies . Post more pictures of zombies maybe it will wash away the sins of your hero.

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by greatman247(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Someone should help me shut this fool up. Oshiomhole is a talkative, the most APC gov I so dislike. He did nothing for Edo State. He marginalised areas that didn't vote for him. Shameless leader I ever known. GEJ is not totally at fault the governors themselves are mostly incompetent and depended. If not, how come not all the governors are owing. The governors that are owing are simply fools that failed to use their head and generate funds internally. How come Ambode is not owing? How come Ambode is having enough money to work with and not denying it. Do you want to tell me is predecessor, Fashola did not steal? All these governors that find it hard to pay are mere dependents, including that talkative Fayose. He criticised everyone in the end he owe workers 5months salaries and thereby resulting in the strike action. Him and Oshiomhole always form over sabi and I too know, thought they were angels na. Foolish people.

Gov. Ambode has never borrowed a dime since he was elected and yet, he never give us excuses for not delivering and he never relied on FG allocations before he works. Don't give me that crab that its due to the fact that Lagos is at advantage, the same Lagos Fashola borrowed during his one year in office even though he tried but he syphoned during his reign. Ambode, that's the best governor, if you ask me, put APC, PDP sentiments aside. He is no excuse governor. He never owe salaries, he never borrowed, and he develop and deliver in his state. And lastly he promise and do. I usually feel APC blood does not flow in him.
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by just2okworld(f): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
True.

Nigeria has made a lot of mistakes, but Goodluck Jonathan, is one mistake we made that will forever haunt us. Goodluck Jonathan, and his thieving cabal
makes Sani Abacha look like Reverend Father Mbaka.

Hmmmmmm
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by codeME: 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
i am so surprise that after a whole one year all what we do is use 6 months to nominate ministers and another 6 months to approve budget.
Oshimole sorry i disagree with you on this!
Jonathan might not have done very well, but point to me one thing this administration has done well at the APPROPRIATE OR RIGHT TIME.
Still blaming Jonathan after one year in government shows you are more clueless than Jonathanthis government is, i still believe Buhari can do well, but let the administration sit down to work and not making noise about i will do this, i will do that, Jonathan is responsible for this, Fayose said that etc
Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by judondasylva(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
Jonathan is also the reason why u are ugly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Southern Nigerian Governors Call For Devolution Of Powers / Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter / Dr. Maduka Takes Ward To Riverine Area On Motorcycle And Local Flying Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.