Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him (30466 Views)

Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) / Man Narrates How SARS Officers Assaulted Him For Having 40k In His Pocket / Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by wickedworld: 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
So who are those complaining for police when soilder blow one of them brain out.

I don't findd this funny, if their boss need money and thinks arresting innocent ppl is the best, does he realise economy is after them too.

Police is ur friend indeed since they are the law. FG is aware of this criminal act but what are they doing to stop it? best way police history should be wipe off in this country.

Beating nd slapping innocent ppl for no reason at worst killing is that not an offence? A country whereby police arrest u and u there not ask for ur offence.
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by repogirl(f): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
If this isn't corruption, what is?

Even if they are carrying raids, do you just carry people buying bread and garri and then extort money from them after subjecting them to gross abuse?

You see how they cover up things so easily, this rubbish will continue every night, past the so called week they are saying and no one will do anything about it.

Who are they fooling. Nigeria is a joke. Uniformed people can oppress the masses and no one to defend us. Anyway is it not their brother in power? People are being killed all over but he will be acting like a deaf mute.

Police is your fiend!

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by wickedworld: 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
idupaul:
Like joke like joke they have come up with reason to back up their raids ..Cult indeed ..all I see is a bad officer taking advantage of a situation to cause raise money for a new house he is building

Yes and he expect live to keep his family in that same house may that house collapse on his head.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Same thing happened to me at Ajah, operation was led by one 'oga Charles', was taken to that God forsaken cell at Ajuwe, wasn't funny at all. Na God go punish all policemen wey dey run illegal raids.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by Richydos(m): 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
N the goddamn complaint commission is busy saying something else.... Did they even investigate this guy's human right infringement n all others dt faced such unlawful detention, I bet they wouldn't want to stress em silly pot bellied drunken self.... Na only for naija police go detain u unlawfully n u must surely bail yourself n tell em thank you sir on top..... #stinking force
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by rallymento(m): 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
I weep for Nigeria!!

POLICE no be work oooo!!!
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by Slymonster(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
naija police and 5k are like bread and butter.I still have my fresh memory with them..Criminals in uniform

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by bioyaks(m): 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
Wow.. The APC change is here to stay, this is what we call negative equality bfor the law.. Since them de harras celebrities now, that's CHANGE!!
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by Akynzodeighbour(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
Just sue them, imagine the excuse for the arrest
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by gare(f): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Story was shared on Twitter by Olamide. Very disturbing story. The attention of Yomi Shogunle, Officer in Charge - Nigeria Police Force Complaint Response Unit, was drawn to it and Yomi and his team shared their response after their investigation. Please read:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/omg-disturbing-story-of-how-ikorodu.html

That's why the British prime minister called Nigeria a country that's is fantastically corrupt, PMB is shouting everyday that he is fighting corruption, what do you call this ? He is fighting his enemies not corruption, why would Cameron not say we are fantastically corrupt when someone like Amaechi that stole his state to a very bad position is in PMB entourage to the UK, when Fashola is a minister, when Tinubu and Atiku are the President ambassadors.

Corruption is growing at a large scale in this Govt but nothing seems to be happening, this is what happens when one man says he is fighting corruption and not the institutions.
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by ajasa4link: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
That was how I was arrested by the corrupt officers at Alagolo Police station,Ipaja in 2012. Even without arguing,i got 2 hot slaps and slept in mosquito infested cell. After my release the next day, I quickly find my square root to school. I never stepped into the area again for 6 months
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by mcwinas3(m): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Everything rises and falls on leadership.
A toothless bulldog posture from the Presidency and Police Boss gives overzealous and corrupt officers the effrontery to brutalise innocent citizens.
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by Favben(m): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
What bullocks!?
Is bail not supposed to be free?

And that is what the police complaints desk had to say?

I hope @Akinwumiambode has replied.
If you are not getting his attention on this tag @iambuhari

If you can afford a lawyer, get one and sue.

I even have a question of my own. Does the state(Nigeria) provide citizens that can't afford an attorney, an attorney?
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by syntekelite(m): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Story was shared on Twitter by Olamide. Very disturbing story. The attention of Yomi Shogunle, Officer in Charge - Nigeria Police Force Complaint Response Unit, was drawn to it and Yomi and his team shared their response after their investigation. Please read:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/omg-disturbing-story-of-how-ikorodu.html
guys wont u.stand no matter the complain they wont change,cos they have target to meet from order from above..when all u nl peeps join police this year u wil u.stand how it happens..just tel God to do his wil and avoid hot spots and pray well..
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by BossDanniee(m): 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nigerian police? I hate that name
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by udysweet(f): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Is this the same olamide we know?doesn't seem like his twiter handle(@olamide_YBNL ) or maybe anoda olamide
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by Hugo7(m): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Thank God for your life, Only God knows how many other innocent souls have been sent to kirikiri cos they cannot pay for their bail in the station. #No2corruption #No2Injustice
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by gsparks01(m): 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
udysweet:
Is this the same olamide we know?doesn't seem like his twiter handle(@olamide_YBNL ) or maybe anoda olamide
not the same person, police will not maltreat a celeb. what's the translation of "I love you" in Efik BTW?
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by nonjebose(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
10000 PERSONS WOULD SOON JOIN THE CORRUPT POLICE WORKFORCE.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by Goldenboy007(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
You are safer in the hands of armed robbers than the hands of the Nigerian police. If you are ever a victim and the experience didn't kill you then thank your stars and count it as you will regard a motor accident !
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by eightsin(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Imagine the silly response the Nigerian police gave. I dey shame for my country
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by Ups01(m): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Na wa for 9ja police oo
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by andyanders: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
StPete:
This is totally horrific. And see how the Police 'died' the matter. A whooping lump sum hav been generated from these innocent ones. What a shame.

Lalasticlala, kindly bring this to the fore

You can imagine the kind of system we have in this country. For stating the names of the officers involved, the police did not deem it right to check these officers activities and the money they were collecting, instead, they issued the above statement covering their own.

If truly they were sent to arrest cultists, why releasing those they said they found nothing incriminating and still collected money from them. Police said, bail is free, but you can now see that they were after money and from the letter covering their asssssssssssssss, nothing about the bad side and the effect on these innocent individuals. Too bad.
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by KingAfo(m): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
I thought it's real olamide. Baddo.
I was reading it in his voice
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by Qaisar1: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
MadCow1:

Its reasons like this that makes me take swipes at Nigerian Universities and their Graduates. angry Why a sound Law graduate who is fresh out of Law School wouldn't take on one of these cases Pro Bono and use it to make their mark in the Nation. angry

Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by spinna: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
This right here is what is wrong with this country
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by stardomberry: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Naija police are d most stupid pple on dis planet
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by udysweet(f): 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
I fear o,a whole Ambode' son,lol!
Who told you am from there ,that you're asking me this kind question angry grin
I'm not from there but it means "mme ma fi"
gsparks01:
not the same person, police will not maltreat a celeb. what's the translation of "I love you" in Efik BTW?
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by gsparks01(m): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
udysweet:
I fear o,a whole Ambode' son,lol! Who told you am from there ,that you're asking me this kind question angry grin I'm not from there but it means "mme ma fi"
lol I just thought so, my bad... thanks all d same

1 Like

Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by Swints: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
Korede Bello should come and explain this since He's their ambassador. Tueh I spit on all corrupt police officers.
Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nina4u:
Can't u get a lawyer and sue the police? I would u can bet my name on it

grin grin grin grin

is it that U are not a Nigerian or U just want to humor the OP

1 Like

Re: Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him by kenoz(m): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hnmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo / Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) / Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.