Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 (45551 Views)

I Was Overthrown In 1984 For Refusing To Devalue The Naira – Buhari / Army Arrests Barinaadaa Gbaranee: Desecrates The Royal Throne In Ogoniland / Buhari And Mustapha Jakolo In Medina In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by peter1994(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cul
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by wunmi590(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by TeamSimple(m): 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
Choi, they have replaced Buhari's attendance with a throwback picture. NDA over to you.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
TheArchangel:
The same old yarn.
He was in Ogoniland 32 years ago, that is the topic not this your unconscious and epileptic regurgitations.
the guy is doing the job of Lai Mohammed his pay master.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by allaboutobed(m): 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
ceometromedia:
See throwback Photo of President Muhammadu Buhari visiting Tekuru Waterside in Bodo-Gokana, Ogoni Kingdom in Rivers state on the 15th of August 1984. The visit had been to commission a fish pond.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/throwback-photo-see-buhari-in-ogoniland.html

OK he should go there again n do d same. y d man dey fear, e neva old reach to die
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by erico2k2(m): 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sparrow13:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient.......#IStandWithBuhari#let the haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix itin a year. Yeye
Thank goodness we are migrating from GEJ to just PDP
Lol name whim amongst the present govt that was in power the last 32 yrs plz
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Hysmady(m): 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
That's buhari's rule version 1.0, presently its buhari's rule version 2.0
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by tiwiex(m): 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
TheArchangel:
The same old yarn.

He was in Ogoniland 32 years ago, that is the topic not this your unconscious and epileptic regurgitations.

Now I understand what you guys mean by zombies. Like people who act in a particular without any sense of reason. Makes sense. The guy has been programmed to praise Buhari. No matter the topic discussed. I see.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by mandax: 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sparrow13:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient.......#IStandWithBuhari#let the haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix itin a year. Yeye

Give Buhari fifty years, Nigeria shall be 50 times worse than it is today. You merely buy time before zombies of Sai Buhari with this your rhetoric

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by tiwiex(m): 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Your comment reeks confusion. You're saying the the cleaning up project is to be done by Shell and the same time saying the government would abandone it. What exactly are you trying to say? FYI, the FG under PMB has a stake in the cleaning up of Ogoniland because after the UNEP report which GEJ abandoned, PMB picked it up for the land to be cleaned up.

Are we back to GEJ?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by prinsam30: 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
Buhari my Role Model, wailers, haters can cry Atlantic Ocean for heaven sake I DON'T FVCKING CARE
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by mescan(m): 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
Endtime buhary

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by zoe80: 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sparrow13:

Wetin spoil for 16years...wen 365days was wasted on propagandum of lies.
I don't mean to insult you, with all respect. ..Naija people no be mumu again oooo, we don wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
The guy has always been skinny.!!! angry How did he survive the rigors of army training.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Eberex(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
TheArchangel:
The same old yarn.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Originality007: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sparrow13:

who dey press this guy button?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by IVORY2009(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Memory lane shocked when Buhari was man enofe!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by cytellProperty: 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
ceometromedia:
See throwback Photo of President Muhammadu Buhari visiting Tekuru Waterside in Bodo-Gokana, Ogoni Kingdom in Rivers state on the 15th of August 1984. The visit had been to commission a fish pond.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/throwback-photo-see-buhari-in-ogoniland.html

Why e no try am again? Oshofii!!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by oluyale(m): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
Farm2profit is an annual workshop series for aspiring farmersto discover what it would really take to start your own farm business.
From assessing your skills, resources, and business grant to meeting successful farmers in your region, to deciding next steps for pursuing your farm dream, this workshop is the perfect setting for you to find
out what it takes to own a successful farm business.

Its a FREE Workshop, because of Limited space, you will need to apply here
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uYzBaPyE_n0L65HwNQz_tTR6ppruvd1ibu4NNGz_jV4/viewform

More Details: http://farm2profit..com.ng/

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Ijaya123: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
temptnow:
Buhari is a dullard

Only a confirmed one can identify another. Get well soon.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Guyman02: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sparrow13:

regurgitating your vomit over and over for the zombies to click LIKE

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Eberex(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
undecided

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by babajay69: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sparrow13:

Don't mind them! They think that all the rot that the PDP has caused in 16 years can be repaired in 1 year.
If that was so then the twin towers that was destroyed by a terrorist attack should have been rebuilt the next day.
These same people sat back and cheered them on while they were looting all our resources dry. Now they complain and murmur as if it will be easy to run a country without any funds.
If you put them in power right now they will run for the hills.
We are more sensible than they are; because we know that it will be difficult and extremely painful to get back on our feet, but it is possible.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by screamng: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sparrow13:

Pound for pound then change will take what?? 16 years? work on your SFT. If it's change you are voting for, then Vote for yourself
. Since you think you've figured things out.
cheesy
Sparrow13:

Pound for pound then change will take what?? 16 years? work on your SFT. If it's change you are voting for, then Vote for yourself
. Since you think you've figured things out. lol. Merlin !!! ??

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Richydos(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sparrow13:
So b4 the 16yrs rule of PDP Nigeria has been properly ruled n free of looters ba
Aren't u ashamed of your sense of reasoning
I only but marvel when all these APC maggots keep lamenting about pdp 16yrs of mismanagement....... Has Nigeria ever been managed corruption free or economically managed well since independence?....
Abacha almost looted Nigeria dried n the so called glorified corrupt free man "Buhari" was a petroleum minister then....Abacha stole our oil money N the oil minister was a saint?... Lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by lildush(m): 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sparrow13:

guy stop talking trash pls.. we no naija can not b fixed in 1 year.. but y did fg devalue d naira? Dats d cos of all dis suffering.. if u Dnt no.. inflation. is d name of d phenomenon..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by lordkhalifa(m): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
And 33yrs after he is still active in Politics and also a decision maker in Nigeria affairs... Chai my primary school headmistress lied to us that we are future leaders of tomorrow, my grandchildren will soon grown-up and still see this man as president of Neighbouring African country

North and power drunk are like burukutu with gworo

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by brajy(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
TheArchangel:
The same old yarn.

Abeg, swerve!! ,don't u dare conceal the truth. it is so easy to go to toilet and pool without any one to ask u for money but when it filled u gonna pay for packing ur shiit. Jonathan regime had shit (bad one ) and it's sir.buhari to clean up d shit. but it will take some time, so don't jump into conclusion just bcs of ur inability to understand what is really going on. ye who lack foresight should avoid getting into fight.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
TheArchangel:
The same old yarn.

do not pay mind to the cataclysmic buffoon - he sang the same song for every President since Ahmadu Bello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by laurel03(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sparrow13:
e go better for u
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by entparrot(f): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
No light in my area for the past 4days oooo, who should I blame?

A) Buhari
B) fashola
C) PDP
D) Gej
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by AreaFada2: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
kaeforum:
The guy has always been skinny.!!! angry How did he survive the rigors of army training.

First question is how did he enter the army with a mere letter from school principal?

When you figure that out you can figure the rest out. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ / PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja / WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.