Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 (45554 Views)

I Was Overthrown In 1984 For Refusing To Devalue The Naira – Buhari / Army Arrests Barinaadaa Gbaranee: Desecrates The Royal Throne In Ogoniland / Buhari And Mustapha Jakolo In Medina In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by lastpage: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sparrow13:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient.......#IStandWithBuhari#let the haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix itin a year. Yeye

I also voted for Buhari. May God give him wisdom to always do what is right and profitable to Nigerians

I campaigned for him and swayed a lot of voters in his direction..

I dont also expect any miracle because Nigeria is blessed with so many haters and "fantastically corrupt" looters.

But l dont want him to take our support for granted ..... especially concerning his silence albeit 'tacit support' for these marauding LIBYANS Fulani herdsmen who are terrorizing other Nigerians at will and the "Security Authorities" under his command seem not to care.

Remember in 2011, Jonathan had even much more goodwill from Nigerians like us .... and he squandered it like a Prodigal buffoon!

My "support and allegiance" is to good, patriotic and equitable governance, .... not to a personality..

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by terre86: 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
TheArchangel:
The same old yarn.

He was in Ogoniland 32 years ago, that is the topic not this your unconscious and epileptic regurgitations.
pls tell him to close his moth he voted for chang nd he is dying of hunger after one year

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by babestella: 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Just negodu the kind of project this nigga went to commission in 1984, fish pond?

Next he will go to ota farm to commission hatchery.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by babestella: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
lastpage:

I also voted for Buhari. May God give him wisdom to always do what is right and profitable to Nigerians

I campaigned for him and swayed a lot of voters in his direction..

I dont also expect any miracle because Nigeria is blessed with so many haters and "fantastically corrupt" looters.

But l dont want him to take our support for granted ..... especially concerning his silence albeit 'tacit support' for these marauding LIBYANS Fulani herdsmen who are terrorizing other Nigerians at will and the "Security Authorities" under his command seem not to care.

Remember in 2011, Jonathan had even much more goodwill from Nigerians like us .... and he squandered it like a Prodigal buffoon!

My "support and allegiance" is to good, patriotic and equitable governance, .... not to a personality..

Lastpage!

Nairaland association of Buhari voters.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by iyke2k4(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
so what are you insinuating?.
Sparrow13:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient.......#IStandWithBuhari#let the haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix itin a year. Yeye
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by iyke2k4(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Are you educated?
ALTERNATEID:
Of all the states in the Niger delta, Rivers state will benefit more from the PMB administration, all thanks to Rotimi Amaechi's ability to see the future and pitch his political tent correctly.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by pendusky(m): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sparrow13:

This post has been screen shot, hope to quote you again in 2019, I just hope u won't change Ur monicker

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by vRendoh(m): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sparrow13:

How many of your APCs were not PDP?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by gare(f): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
ALTERNATEID:
Of all the states in the Niger delta, Rivers state will benefit more from the PMB administration, all thanks to Rotimi Amaechi's ability to see the future and pitch his political tent correctly.

Why are you so much in a hurry? And how do they I tend to benefit from PMB? Have you seen the budget and what is allocated to Rivers State, you guys just run your mouth anyhow, I do seem to understand what's wrong with you zombies, Your leader Amaechi has not seen anything he thinks he is in the right party, he should wait until the money he stole from Rivers State expires then the northerns will give him a traitors treatment, the revelations from emir sanusi is still yet to be contested by the betrayer.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Rexnegro(m): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sparrow13:
nice comment bro...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Bjergtrolde: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
He commissioned it, then all the fish in the pond died. The guy has got a reverse Midas Touch. Any gold he touches turns to chaff.
Our economy was thriving, his dithering and dodgy exchange rate policy has all but destroyed it.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by tuniski: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
ALTERNATEID:

Pls what is Osun or Borno abi plateau benefiting?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by sabofws5: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Even back in '84 Buhari had the mind of empowering the Ogoni people, had the fishing system as planned at that time been developed till date may be we would have been not only having enough fish for local consumption but as well have excess to export. you can imagine Nigeria a country with abundant waters, ocean, lagoon, lakes and rivers of different shapes and length still importing almost 90% of fish food.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by finessey: 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sparrow13:

Story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Alezy(m): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sparrow13:
u started well and then contradicted urself again. u voted buhari not APC. u re calculating one year in power of Buhari and comparing it to 16 years of PDP like it's a party tussle.

weather PDP or APC. ...just work and make sure u achieve something instead of telling lies more lies and even more lies that wont be achieved in years to come.

This is how we fave OBJ time and 8 years passed us like that. Now u guys are asking for time and again

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by amdoyin82(m): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sparrow13:
yeye yeyenatu dem
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Adeola1122: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
my Sparrow13 the best is to leave them, those agents of destruction

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by skedy1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
TheArchangel:
The same old yarn.

He was in Ogoniland 32 years ago, that is the topic not this your unconscious and epileptic regurgitations.

Ekpete...gramma!!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by lastpage: 2:05am On Jun 03, 2016
babestella:

Nairaland association of Buhari voters.

Yes Ooooo! grin

Lastpage!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by lastpage: 2:08am On Jun 03, 2016
Bjergtrolde:
He commissioned it, then all the fish in the pond died. The guy has got a reverse Midas Touch. Any gold he touches turns to chaff.
Our economy was thriving, his dithering and dodgy exchange rate policy has all but destroyed it.

No rational humanbeing will call Nigerian's economy, in may 2015.....THRIVING!

Anyway, maybe you dont even know the use and context of the word "thriving", as it relates to a National economy. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by armadeo(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2016
Whose that dude the arrow points to in the pic?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Yaboski: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2016
Pls lets give this goverment time they will work for us pls
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2016
AreaFada2:

First question is how did he enter the army with a mere letter from school principal?

When you figure that out you can figure the rest out. tongue

In the 40s and 50s a letter from a principal was enough to get you into the army especially if you were from the north.

Thats explains why 70 percent of army staff are from the north. cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by AreaFada2: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2016
kaeforum:

In the 40s and 50s a letter from a principal was enough to get you into the army especially if you were from the north.

Thats explains why 70 percent of army staff are from the north. cheesy
Buhari joined the army training in 1961. Post-independence.

But passing certain subjects was still required. And had to be cross-checked when results are out.

The point is affirmative action to favour the North & and dumbing down standards for them have been there "it has tey". grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kakah Hajja Is Dead! Buratai's Mother Dies In Borno / How Supreme Court Ruling On Imo May Affect Ganduje / Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.