Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,893 members, 7,848,605 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

7 Lies Most 9ja Gals Tell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Lies Most 9ja Gals Tell (695 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men / Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Lies Most 9ja Gals Tell by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 02, 2016
9ja gals can tell, thier lies,thier lies sef fit faint person
Here is the list of 10 exclusive and common lies 9ja gals tell
1. YOU CANT BUY MY LOVE WITH MONEY
iffa i hear
most gals will even say everything is not about money blah blah which they have forgotten that is only a 9ja gal that will see come out of the prison and still ask what do you buy for her.
I could recall a gal that told me that some few years ago
After taking her to some exclusive restaurant and spoiling ha with gifts and money
she immediately became my girlfriend at that date #lol smiley smiley
Did money buy her honey pot also?
so young guys hustle hard and make money and stop listening to all bullshit that love is not all about money, yes we know that but also remember that money buy loves nowadays
what can money not really buy?
2. I AM A VIRGIN
jeez this one has become so popular, dat after straffing a gal, you just realized she expert pass you sef, you go ask yourself wether na pit toilet you enter or ....................... #lol
Some silly ones will write and update Team Virgin in their dp, nairaland post, whatsapp, everywhere
God is watching you females in 4d mode.
3. I AM NOT ATTRACTED TO FAIR GUYS: i still dy ask maself how comes fair guys have more than enough of one can afford in a lifetym. Most Girls cant come to the fact that fair guys are cute.
Girls una know the truth, let the truth set una free
4. I DONT LIKE PLAYERS, THEIR TRICKS DON'T WORK ON ME :its no secret that gals love bad guy, And most players play the attraction game very very well. so it is likely a gal should get attracted. But some big mouth gals go still say e no dy work on you and yet your former boyfriend is a player and u still in love with him. my respect for all players in the building. cool cool
5.I DONT LIKE SEX ITS THE LAST THING IN A WOMEN HEAD : yet you see a lot of posts about unsatisfied gfs , wife .
And you being to ask yourself are all this gals posting this thing are the spirits ,witches etc
it is a stated fact that gals love sex more the guys
but due to the part of country we live in (which i love)
Gals tend to fit into the society , so as not to be seen as slut.
i overheard a long tym a gal was telling me its not like i like sex but me i no wan marry impotent. grin grin
6.I DONT WANT TO BE IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP
be wise most 9ja gals usually say this to either test , or scare away a guy , a guy that the might be soo attracted to or a guy that they have are attracted to at alll and they wanna friendzone .
Any guy that good in the game will normally understand ane even end up making that gal his gf or just straffing ha nd disappear.
7. YOUR SEX ORGAN DOES NOT MATTER.
hmmmmmmm, your sex organ matter to gals more than you know, although skills is a very nice thing, but gals be sincere you like big d**k and wanna get bleeped by it.

add yours jare smiley smiley cheesy
http://chizznews..com.ng/2016/05/10-lies-most-9ja-gals-tell.html
Re: 7 Lies Most 9ja Gals Tell by ikbnice(m): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2016
I will only believe No. 2 when I open her legs cum shine flashlight through her hole. If there is road block, no wahala but if the hole cum be lyk one wey rabbit dug, I will dig out the rabbit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Lies Most 9ja Gals Tell by RoyalBlak007: 8:49am On Jun 02, 2016
kinda

true.. tongue grin undecided
Re: 7 Lies Most 9ja Gals Tell by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2016
ikbnice:
I will only believe No. 2 when I open her legs cum shine flashlight through her hole. If there is road block, no wahala but if the hole cum be lyk one wey rabbit dug, I will dig out the rabbit.

grin grin
bad guy
careful ooo before your whole body enter the hole
Re: 7 Lies Most 9ja Gals Tell by ikbnice(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2016
CHIZZNEWS:

grin grin bad guy careful ooo before your whole body enter the hole
na quicksand be dat.
Re: 7 Lies Most 9ja Gals Tell by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2016
Teacher to student.
Teacher: how will you define a lie?
Student: a lie is a woman.
Re: 7 Lies Most 9ja Gals Tell by Futureviz: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Teacher to student.
Teacher: how will you define a lie?
Student: a lie is a woman.

sure sure guy
Re: 7 Lies Most 9ja Gals Tell by Futureviz: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2016
funny oo i like d line not marrying am impotent #lol
Re: 7 Lies Most 9ja Gals Tell by Futureviz: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2016
oga ilegend, ur tricks work like hell u are a real bosss i love all ur thread.
Re: 7 Lies Most 9ja Gals Tell by Futureviz: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Why A Guy Can't Love A True Lover? / Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. / 7 Types Of Guys A Girl Should Date Before Settling With The One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.