Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React (53528 Views)

BREAKING!!!! Why President Buhari Cancelled FEC Meeting Today (read Details) / See The Reason Why Buhari Cancelled Zahra's Wedding - / Wike Plans To Sponsor Protests Against President Buhari's Visit To Ogoni - Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by LesbianBoy(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Shut up! GEJ openly said he would be killed if he went to Maiduguri. He only went there towards the campaigns of last year.
Lies!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by gift01: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2016
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by idupaul: 9:51am On Jun 02, 2016
The funny thing is that people will attribute this to NDA threat but the real truth is that NDA or no NDA Buhari wasn't going to Ogoni land because the south clearly irritates him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Nogodye(m): 9:52am On Jun 02, 2016
President cancelled his trip to ogoni land is not the issue and shouldn't be the issue....The main issue is the Clean up to take place....Moreover the president is not going for visitation he's going their to kick start the clean up....We have to stop been political
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by gift01: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2016
Buhari cancels Niger Delta visit over FEAR infection, I mean EAR Infection

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Omenkata: 9:54am On Jun 02, 2016
omenka:
Chai! PDP trolls go kill us today! cheesy

Not cool at all.
inasmuch as i hate you so much i can't help but agree that you gat good sense of humor grin

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by sinkhole: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2016
bettercreature:
Nice move! i wouldnt risk my life to go to that lawless state
Nice move? this is about the nation and not about his (GMB) life! all those militants will be jubilating by now and for sure, expect more pipeline bombings in a few days time!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by jollymizzle(m): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2016
olatunji21:

Terrible decision i must confess
So disappointed. The security agencies couldn't guarantee his safety and I'm sure he must be fuming ATM. Would have been great to see him there performing his functions. Too bad.I think our DSS and police intelligence units need a complete overhaul.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by jollymizzle(m): 10:02am On Jun 02, 2016
Omenkata:

inasmuch as i hate you so much i can't help but agree that you gat good sense of humor grin
That's why you pple behave so emotional. You always think everybody hates you.sometimes it's all about supremacy.this time you won.it's as simple as that.moreover many of you who shout hate have never been harmed by your supposed 'enemies'.all you heard was they 'hate' us and that's what you got stuck to not minding the real facts
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Samunique(m): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2016
The wicked runs while no man pursues him !!!
Meanwhile I'm not surprised !

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by sinkhole: 10:04am On Jun 02, 2016
Nogodye:
President cancelled his trip to ogoni land is not the
issue and shouldn't be the issue....The main issue is the
Clean up to take place....Moreover the president is not
going for visitation he's going their to kick start the
clean up....We have to stop been political
Its like you guys are not getting this thing clearly! GMB needs to show us that he is a president of the whole Nigeria and that, as he said himself, that he belongs to no region but all regions, that as a Nigerian president no threat from anybody will make him not to carry out his constitutuonal duty in any region of Nigeria!
So, if indeed he cancelled his visit to Ogoniland then all I said above is in a trash-bin!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by martineverest(m): 10:09am On Jun 02, 2016
A faste thinker will know dat the president is sick.......not that he s scared of avengers.he wouldnt have sent osinbajo to ogoniland,if he wsa scared.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2016
Why must he go to help these criminals.With or without oil other regions of the country can survive with the right leadership.Jonathan was there for at least 6years what help was he to their cause.Useless idiots.
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Yongi99(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2016
Wow
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by bid4rich(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2016
I cant believe this shocked shocked Our president who was once gallant is now afraid of common Niger Delta Avengers. Bubu fall my hand walahi

Abi our gallant soldier cannot protect our president again?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by amdx21: 10:13am On Jun 02, 2016
THIS IS IN THE INTEREST OF THE MASSSES. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS THERE WILL BE WAR WHICH WILL END UP IN KILLING OF POOR MASSES
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by RobinHez(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2016
wheredemdey:

Someone should pls piss Putin off so he will just nuke this country lets start afresh....we are in a hopeless situation walahi

the kinda thoughts men think though....grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Orevastar5(m): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2016
If he like he go
dem kill am na ein know

e dey easy for the avengers to strike because na dem area and dem go don position for better better place with snipers
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by overlord77: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2016
bettercreature:
Nice move! i wouldnt risk my life to go to that lawless state

But y'all wanted GEJ to visit Bornu, calling him a coward. Mscheeeww

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by owoeyeyem(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2016
We Have a very big problem at our hands. When Boko Haram Demanded for a Sharia State our Eastern brothers were quick to brand them terrorists. To my surprise in the last one month Niger Delta Avengers has blow up facilities and there by the economy is getting bad, but to my surprise our Brothers from the East are saying they are Sons of the soil...Why cant we brand them Terrorists and criminals...
Summary of the Lesson....
Buhari promised to tackle corruption....by stopping the rewards to militants and they decided to revolt.
We dont have electricity not because Baba has failed but because some criminal elements and their supporters on social media wants him to and they will still come tomorrow and say that PHCN/IKEJA/EKO ELECTRIC has not given power for 3 weeks...why are you complaining, i thought you supported the idea of pipeline being vandalized.
You have limited funds you say the economy is Hard
Some of You even say our Crude Oyel!
Abeg My brother form the east or warri When was the Last time the proceeds of crude oyel credited to your account.
The only way government could have reached you was to make things work the way it should
SO LET THE BOMBING CONTINUE...
IN A LANGUAGE YOU UNDERSTAND I SAY TO YOU
Shebi naa you no go school
Shebi na You bullet go touch all in the name of IPOB
Shebi na you your family go mourn
Shebi na you go Live Orphans Behind
Shebi na you your environment go dey degraded
Shebi na you and your unborn pickin go suffer am
As for me i support peace and wait till my Lord comes to take me to a better place where we shall weep no more
AVENGERS OF NIGER DELTA please i am just begging you to give your lives to CHRIST JESUS

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Bizibi(m): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Shut up! GEJ openly said he would be killed if he went to Maiduguri. He only went there towards the campaigns of last year.
kai!!!why.....
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by tonguengineer(m): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2016
tsdarkside:

who are this sahara reporters sef??......i never read anything about them...who owns that company...is it even african??..

una see why nau,china restricted jounalism..the president of the philipines even odered to kill dem sef..

you never know who they are working for...

they are called presstitutes..........they work only for the highest bidder.......they are information-whores........
Sahara reporters is owned by sowore a former unilag and US based activist
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by amdx21: 10:20am On Jun 02, 2016
DID GEJ VISIT MAIDUGURI
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by owalisalvation(m): 10:21am On Jun 02, 2016
Thank God for Buhari quick awareness dat it was a bad idea of going to Ogoni land bcs it may too brutal. De welfare of Niger Delta militants are not canal like de boko haram.
It maybe extremely bloody. De Egbesu of ijaw land is angry for buhari and every parasitic persons dat had against de ogoni pple in any way or de oda.
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by laprince(m): 10:21am On Jun 02, 2016
omenka:
Chai! PDP trolls go kill us today! cheesy
Not cool at all.

Oga, is that you? I dey laff

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Anthony496(m): 10:21am On Jun 02, 2016
My time never reach to die VP go try
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 02, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Tinubutoto: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2016
tsdarkside:

who are this sahara reporters sef??......i never read anything about them...who owns that company...is it even african??..

una see why nau,china restricted jounalism..the president of the philipines even odered to kill dem sef..

you never know who they are working for...

they are called presstitutes..........they work only for the highest bidder.......they are information-whores........
He is an Ijaw man from Ondo state,

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2016
gift01:
Buhari cancels Niger Delta visit over FEAR infection, I mean EAR Infection

Wonderfully Gifted, you are. What a wordsmith. One of a kind.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by kachikwudavid(m): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2016
Lol. Baba no wan die..

Na only foreign countries him like to dey visit.

Lagos trip cancelled

Ogoniland trip cancelled.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Samtoby(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2016
And if he did go to the clean up and NDA did attach, first of all, they won't be able to kill him but innocent people will be affected, this same people will still come to social media to rant again.
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by chernest2002: 10:24am On Jun 02, 2016
So if the old man refuse to sacrifice his old life, na me weh be young go come die for our zoo country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad / Why I Withheld Assent To Peace Corps Bill – Buhari / Was Hadiza Bala Usman Suspended Because Of This Tweet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.