Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React (53531 Views)

BREAKING!!!! Why President Buhari Cancelled FEC Meeting Today (read Details) / See The Reason Why Buhari Cancelled Zahra's Wedding - / Wike Plans To Sponsor Protests Against President Buhari's Visit To Ogoni - Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by tokunegiye(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2016
Now can someone tell me why I am not surprised for even one bit.... may help us all
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Nogodye(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2016
sinkhole:
Its like you guys are not getting this thing clearly! GMB needs to show us that he is a president of the whole Nigeria and that, as he said himself, that he belongs to no region but all regions, that as a Nigerian president no threat from anybody will make him not to carry out his constitutuonal duty in any region of Nigeria!
So, if indeed he cancelled his visit to Ogoniland then all I said above is in a trash-bin!
Are you now saying that you can embark on a trip you know your life is not save?
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by stanisbaratheon: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2016
bettercreature:
Nice move! i wouldnt risk my life to go to that lawless state

where in Nigeria is lawful??
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Ekakamba: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Except when 2019 ain't on your mind. grin
redcap:
At 75, I shouldn't have any reason to be afraid to die. PMB sef.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by TruthisOut: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2016
owoeyeyem:
We Have a very big problem at our hands. When Boko Haram Demanded for a Sharia State our Eastern brothers were quick to brand them terrorists. To my surprise in the last one month Niger Delta Avengers has blow up facilities and there by the economy is getting bad, but to my surprise our Brothers from the East are saying they are Sons of the soil...Why cant we brand them Terrorists and criminals...
Summary of the Lesson....
Buhari promised to tackle corruption....by stopping the rewards to militants and they decided to revolt.
We dont have electricity not because Baba has failed but because some criminal elements and their supporters on social media wants him to and they will still come tomorrow and say that PHCN/IKEJA/EKO ELECTRIC has not given power for 3 weeks...why are you complaining, i thought you supported the idea of pipeline being vandalized.
You have limited funds you say the economy is Hard
Some of You even say our Crude Oyel!
Abeg My brother form the east or warri When was the Last time the proceeds of crude oyel credited to your account.
The only way government could have reached you was to make things work the way it should
SO LET THE BOMBING CONTINUE...
IN A LANGUAGE YOU UNDERSTAND I SAY TO YOU
Shebi naa you no go school
Shebi na You bullet go touch all in the name of IPOB
Shebi na you your family go mourn
Shebi na you go Live Orphans Behind
Shebi na you your environment go dey degraded
Shebi na you and your unborn pickin go suffer am
As for me i support peace and wait till my Lord comes to take me to a better place where we shall weep no more
AVENGERS OF NIGER DELTA please i am just begging you to give your lives to CHRIST JESUS

People still reason from their anus. Say no to tribalism!! In the words of chiwetala Agu -- "Ara m ikpu ojii!!!"
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Texcoco(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2016
omenka:
Chai! PDP trolls go kill us today! cheesy

Not cool at all.
E pain am....You can as well take a rain cheque on kissing our asses on this...Zombie.
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by vikajef(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2016
I'm one of Buhari's supporters.... Buh I'm beginning to think we made a grave mistake*WTF is going on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2016
they can never made but they can destroy,nice one mr president for running from hopeless,helpless and unfortunate people.won o le fun wara sugbon won le da wara nu
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by elowhiteman: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2016
our presdos wife dont want story that touches the heart, as obasanjo lost his wife there, yaradua gave up the ghost on the same seat, i know the president is been surrounded by special advicers. Naija and dere wahala
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by tonexman18(m): 10:29am On Jun 02, 2016
our able president is scared of nda...choi
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by bennie1980(m): 10:29am On Jun 02, 2016
PMB doesn't like local travel. Make u na no vex. Watch him travel to Australia next to confirm it
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2016
jollymizzle:

So disappointed. The security agencies couldn't guarantee his safety and I'm sure he must be fuming ATM. Would have been great to see him there performing his functions. Too bad.I think our DSS and police intelligence units need a complete overhaul.
With the kind of ammunition the Niger delta avengers are in possess of, i'm sure the Nigeria military doesn't have half of it....those boys have done all sort, and are ready to die in the cause of their quest.

PMB is a coward and a laughing stock now. cheesy
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by seangy4konji: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2016
So our sdiers cannot guard our president

Jokers.
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by sinkhole: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2016
Nogodye:
Are you now saying that you can embark on a trip you know your life is not save?
He is a president and not just anybody. what is the work of Army, Police, NCDC, DSS and many more and by the way, why was proper underground investgation not done to ascertain the security viability of the visit before announcing the visit to the general public? If this decission is true, then I can assure you that it will have negative political backlash that will resound for many years to come, aside the fact that he will be giving more courage to the militants!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2016
vikajef:
I'm one of Buhari's supporters.... Buh I'm beginning to think we made grave mistake*WTF is going on
"Wahala yaa zo" in Hausa grin grin
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by owoeyeyem(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2016
Well i can see that you lack the mental capability to decipher when a statement is tribalistic and i know it hurts you

Nu do " omo ti wan gbe ra na, ooo se ori gbeki bi aso ofi"- Olu meyo of iragbiji 1492

TruthisOut:

People still reason from their anus. Say no to tribalism!! In the words of chiwetala Agu -- "Ara m ikpu ojii!!!"
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by omophunky(m): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2016
For the first time since I joined nairaland, omenka accept defeat.

What a great shock shocked
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by hatchy(f): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2016
Obasanjo will remain the strongest leader ever produced in Nigeria.He would have dared these little cockroaches with their death threat.
Buhari don fall my hand.Old soldier wey dey fear death like small pikin.

This kind of thing will boost their moral to continue in their evil act.Nigeria is doomed indeed.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by HomeOfMe(f): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2016
wheredemdey:
U joking right??

Banana republic....75yr old man still afraid of death threat from children young enough to be his grand kids.....its so so shameful

Dullina with all the security at his disposal dey fear small small avenger boys..

Someone should pls piss Putin off so he will just nuke this country lets start afresh....we are in a hopeless situation walahi
You don't want him to enjoy his money and fresh wife..?
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by harry509: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2016
BADNEAT:
The president who was supposed to be in Rivers state for the flag off will now be represented by Vice president,

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/738277473109053440
@ 75, he is afraid of urg children dat's he is old enuf 2 b their great great great father. Anyway sha long live d dullard
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Viergeachar: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Shut up! GEJ openly said he would be killed if he went to Maiduguri. He only went there towards the campaigns of last year.

But at least he still went.
The ex-general is yet to visit even the north east. And now he has shied away from the SS.

If that is not cowardice, what is it?

Where is demdem?
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Iko5000: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2016
quote author=LesbianBoy post=46197149]
lipsrsealed
[/quote]
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Alezy(m): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2016
bettercreature:
Nice move! i wouldnt risk my life to go to that lawless state
when a country is that lawless to the point of its number one citizen defiling cost orders, what do u expect from a state in that country??

He should go nau.....did gej not go to bornu? ?
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by BABANGBALI: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2016
redcap:
At 75, I shouldn't have any reason to be afraid to die. PMB sef.
he just dey fall our hands,he no wan make another man carry him wife aisha
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Iko5000: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2016
My Brother tell them grin grin grin grin
ruggedboy01:
Zombies were busy threatening fire and brimstone that nothing will happen to their coward bubu and even dare the avengers to make an attempt to his life and see how ogoni will be leveled like desert grin cheesy

Fear fear dullard grin cheesy grin
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by LucemFerre: 10:48am On Jun 02, 2016
frankdGreat125:
He is afraid of death, but GoodluCk left
Abuja to Borno state to encourage our military in dia fight against bokoharam, only little threat from Niger delta Avengence , he don begin to shit for his Trousers

You must be very proud of yourself for writing this down, aren't you? Smfh
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Damikevin(m): 10:49am On Jun 02, 2016
Person wen fit kill you no go tell you. Make NDA stop their threat abeg. Its easy to destroy facilities, but to kill the Nigerian President even if easy, e Go bloody for NDtans too.
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by jrusky(m): 10:49am On Jun 02, 2016
Guys! guys!! guys!!! Buhari should not go that place I support that decision out rightly I don't like Buhari and I never supported Buhari does not mean I'm wishing him death, no not at all. And to my own personal knowledge this Niger Delta guys pls don't take their threat as a joke, I know what these guys are capable of doing this is security issue, these guys are not like boko haram bloody illiterate fighting for religion nonsense these guys are somehow educated and very sophisticated in handling weapon and intelligent in information collaton that can spell doom in a more smart way if anyone says nothing will happen and it happens so what will anyone do? Same people that sayBuhari should go will come out and "say But why did he go their, has he not be warned" That is Nigeria for you.

Mr Buhari stay in your Aso Rock, you created all these disaffection by yourself for the first time in our history Nigeria now hate each other with passion it's so sad Buhari sorry to say this it's all your fault simply because you just want to win election at all cost that is the prize. A sane person I mean someone with good understanding will understand what I'm saying but for the "zombies bewitched brain swept deluded ones" better don't bother yourself the word of wisdom is primarily for the people with wisdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by LucemFerre: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2016
Alezy:
when a country is that lawless to the point of its number one citizen defiling cost orders, what do u expect from a state in that country??

He should go nau.....did gej not go to bornu? ?

I hope you are aware that the situation in Borno was different, right? Dumb cow... And its"Borno" btw
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Alezy(m): 10:52am On Jun 02, 2016
omenka:
Chai! PDP trolls go kill us today! cheesy

Not cool at all.
lmao. ..now I kw u knew the truth all along. u just dey form against just for pride.
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by elegance101(m): 10:55am On Jun 02, 2016
So the aboki is scared of death?
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by DanielPop(m): 10:57am On Jun 02, 2016
Lagos irritates him too! grin grin
idupaul:
The funny thing is that people will attribute this to NDA threat but the real truth is that NDA or no NDA Buhari wasn't going to Ogoni land because the south clearly irritates him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Withheld Assent To Peace Corps Bill – Buhari / Kaduna Lawmakers Fight, Exchange Blows As Hazo, Deputy Speaker Is Impeached / Was Hadiza Bala Usman Suspended Because Of This Tweet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.