Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React (53530 Views)

BREAKING!!!! Why President Buhari Cancelled FEC Meeting Today (read Details) / See The Reason Why Buhari Cancelled Zahra's Wedding - / Wike Plans To Sponsor Protests Against President Buhari's Visit To Ogoni - Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by emolala(m): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
I guess at this stage we can convinently say that we have a local president in person of "Osunbade" and the main foreign president "Bubu".
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by LucemFerre: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Elliot2:
so dear, as a caring fada, ur son comes to ask for money to pay his sch fees, u having enof money dangles it before de child buh refuse to give him. As a gud child he begs u,buh u don't care. So wit anger he told u he would burn down de house, u still ignore am. he goes to bring fuel, u still ignore am. he pours it on the house, u still ignore am. he therefore burns down ur house; buh seeing dat nw, u swiftly calls de police on him,even spends more money on de case than de sch fees he asked. guy u see ur logic ba?

Uhmm... I don't think you and i are on thesame page but, ok...
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by tsdarkside(m): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
bettercreature:
Nice move! i wouldnt risk my life to go to that lawless state

is the life of the vice-president less than the life of the president??....noooo...i dont believe that.......their are other reasons...

dare touch one hair of buhari,and see how the entire black-race will decend on you...................
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by BeardedMeat(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
omenka:
Chai! PDP trolls go kill us today! cheesy

Not cool at all.
Tell your presidiot to grow some balls for crissakes, infact, he should grow some Vjay cos that tiny piece of flesh can withstand some very heavy pounding.
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by deji68: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
GEJ visited Maiduguri 2013....make u no lie cool cool cool
http://thestreetjournal.org/2013/03/jonathan-visits-maiduguri-amidst-tight-security/
OrlandoOwoh:

Shut up! GEJ openly said he would be killed if he went to Maiduguri. He only went there towards the campaigns of last year.
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Goddex: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
frankdGreat125:
He is afraid of death, but GoodluCk left
Abuja to Borno state to encourage our military in dia fight against bokoharam, only little threat from Niger delta Avengence , he don begin to shit for his Trousers
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Obidikejr(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
redcap:
At 75, I shouldn't have any reason to be afraid to die. PMB sef.
and let Nigeria tear itself apart in a mindless bloodbath because of his death? i'd rather prefer he cancels the trip and save nigeria another tribal/religious/ethnic war...allow him to serve his term and let him go. you are all callin for blood, thats f**ked up man
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by esshman(m): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
frankdGreat125:
He is afraid of death, but GoodluCk left
Abuja to Borno state to encourage our military in dia fight against bokoharam, only little threat from Niger delta Avengence , he don begin to shit for his Trousers

I'm not a fan of PMB but I think he made the
best decision on that. What would he have
gained if he came, with heavily armed men, and
was attacked by Niger Delta Avengers and in the
process of defending himself have innocent
civilians killed? He has nothing to prove. The
avengers are not doing all that in the interest of
their communities.

Jesus was asked by the devil to turn stones to
bread. He was hungry, bread is good food,
stones are harmless, he already concluded his
fast and he could do it easily. But he didn't. He
had nothing to prove. Whether he did or not it
doesn't change his status as son of God.

**Bokko Haram didn't make any direct threat to Jonathan
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Pecca: 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
SWG25:
He was warned, it was wise he heeded the warnings of the avengers. Buhari should know that he's a despised figure in the south south and south east.
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by nortcentrallord(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
ruggedboy01:
Zombies were busy threatening fire and brimstone that nothing will happen to their coward bubu and even dare the avengers to make an attempt to his life and see how ogoni will be leveled like desert grin cheesy

Fear fear dullard grin cheesy grin

Lol. They are all quite as a graveyard right now. See their earlier comments. Our Lilly Livered General chickened in @ the last second.

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by nortcentrallord(m): 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
tsdarkside:

who are this sahara reporters sef??......i never read anything about them...who owns that company...is it even african??..

una see why nau,china restricted jounalism..the president of the philipines even odered to kill dem sef..

you never know who they are working for...

they are called presstitutes..........they work only for the highest bidder.......they are information-whores........

The same way they worked hard to bring this administration into government by sheer propaganda?
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by tsdarkside(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
nortcentrallord:

The same way they worked hard to bring this administration into government by sheer propaganda?

ohh my......i didnt vote buhari because of the opinion of sahara-camel-caravan or whatever their name is....i never took them serious...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by macuwon(m): 1:21am On Jun 03, 2016
redcap:
At 75, I shouldn't have any reason to be afraid to die. PMB sef.

Epic
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by godwinkessi: 7:14am On Jun 04, 2016
omenka:
Chai! PDP trolls go kill us today! cheesy

Not cool at all.

Hahhahahahaha yea bro, I know it's not easy being a party supporter. I wonder how u guys cope. Like u keep swallowing back ur words. I saw a lot of u guys shouting at the other thread that nothing will happen if Buhari goes there, now he had to make u guys swallow back ur words, at some point this February I pitied u guys too, like you guys swallowing back ur words after APC swallowed back their numerous promises, it's not easy.

U guys should continue in ur works, if not for ya all, blog in Nigeria will be boring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad / Why I Withheld Assent To Peace Corps Bill – Buhari / Was Hadiza Bala Usman Suspended Because Of This Tweet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.