Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React (53539 Views)

BREAKING!!!! Why President Buhari Cancelled FEC Meeting Today (read Details) / See The Reason Why Buhari Cancelled Zahra's Wedding - / Wike Plans To Sponsor Protests Against President Buhari's Visit To Ogoni - Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by DanielPop(m): 10:57am On Jun 02, 2016
Lagos irritates him too? grin grin
idupaul:
The funny thing is that people will attribute this to NDA threat but the real truth is that NDA or no NDA Buhari wasn't going to Ogoni land because the south clearly irritates him
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by LucemFerre: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2016
jrusky:
Guys! guys!! guys!!! Buhari should not go that place I support that decision out rightly I don't like Buhari and I never supported Buhari does not mean I'm wishing him death, no not at all. And to my own personal knowledge this Niger Delta guys pls don't take their threat as a joke, I know what these guys are capable of doing this is security issue, these guys are not like boko haram bloody illiterate fighting for religion nonsense these guys are somehow educated and very sophisticated in handling weapon and intelligent in information collaton that can spell doom in a more smart way if anyone says nothing will happen and it happens so what will anyone do? Same people that sayBuhari should go will come out and "say But why did he go their, has he not be warned" That is Nigeria for you.

Mr Buhari stay in your Aso Rock, you created all these disaffection by yourself for the first time in our history Nigeria now hate each other with passion it's so sad Buhari sorry to say this it's all your fault simply because you just want to win election at all cost that is the prize. A sane person I mean someone with good understanding will understand what I'm saying but for the "zombies bewitched brain swept deluded ones" better don't bother yourself the word of wisdom is primarily for the people with wisdom.

Good write up, but ND militants or rebels or whatever the fu(k they call themselves are fu(king illiterates too... If my father refuses to pay for my school fees and I think burning down the house and/or his cars would get him to do that then something must be terribly wrong with me...
Handling weapons and operating social media does not show level of rational judgement...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by lastpage: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2016
frankdGreat125:
He is afraid of death, but GoodluCk left
Abuja to Borno state to encourage our military in dia fight against bokoharam, only little threat from Niger delta Avengence , he don begin to shit for his Trousers

Please dont even mention the name of that ball-less, Ogogoro drinker, where "MEN" are talking!

The same GEJ that is controlled by three Women (NOI, Dezziani and Mama Piss) ?

"RECKLESS BRAVERY" ..........IS NOT FOUND IN THE LAP OF FOOOOLS" undecided

Only a Foouol will just waste his own life, when the survival of many depends on it.

I know people from a "certain place" who do "gra-gra" will do exactly the opposite, just like they did in 1967.... and the result was OBVIOUS.
grin grin undecided

I did not mention anybody.... dont start hyperventilating from both sides of the mouth, over my innocent comment! kiss

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by SycophanticGoat: 11:00am On Jun 02, 2016
dechriscool:
Bros Bubu is naijaphobic, he had cancelled eventually all his recent visit to all Nigeria states
What do you expect from a man who has brought pains,sufferings,hunger and hardship to the teeming population of the country he is governing.An average Nigerian who is on the street will wish to catch a glimpse of this clueless man and if possible throw stones at him to register their anger.
However the threat of Niger delta Avengers might not be the reason cos the security presence will be air tight.Some thing might be imminent,maybe the treatment for the ear infection relapses and he might be too weak to go on such a trip.Naija shey una want change,he don be for una,na change una dey see soooo.
Wait oooo,Some time bros Bubu dey pray pranks,the guy man fit dey play small sense to distract the Avengers,before u know bros go show life for Ogoniland.

The bolded... Apart from Daura. The ethnocentric and tribalistic bigot only visited Daura and only goes abroad. Never will he visit the south or the middle belt being maimed by his bloodsucking Lybian brothers.. angry undecided
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 11:04am On Jun 02, 2016
frankdGreat125:
Abuja to Borno state to encourage our military in dia fight against bokoharam, only little threat from Niger delta Avengence , he don begin to shit for his Trousers

GEJ never received any threat from Boko Brothers.. Otherwise he won't go..
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by ancientbanana: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2016
bettercreature:
Nice move! i wouldnt risk my life to go to that lawless state
d words of a coward
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2016
omenka:
Chai! PDP trolls go kill us today! cheesy

Not cool at all.

So for you it's all just a game, we against them, I used to imagine there's a much as a few strands of patriotism in people like you, I have my answer now. There's no difference between you and your opponents, y'all are the common losers, and guess who the winners are??
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by BushidoBlue(m): 11:18am On Jun 02, 2016
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by 007Gbenga: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2016
ruggedboy01:
Zombies were busy threatening fire and brimstone that nothing will happen to their coward bubu and even dare the avengers to make an attempt to his life and see how ogoni will be leveled like desert grin cheesy

Fear fear dullard grin cheesy grin

lol i suppose this was the same reason he cancelled his visit to lagos ....claiming "(H)EAR infection" Coward!
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Aubrey1(m): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2016
I think say him no dey fear.
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by paschu: 11:26am On Jun 02, 2016
omenka:
Chai! PDP trolls go kill us today! cheesy

Not cool at all.

EPIC!
grin grin grin
Guess you're human after all.
KUDOS.
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by MrGerald(m): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Shut up! GEJ openly said he would be killed if he went to Maiduguri. He only went there towards the campaigns of last year.
shatap!! but he went right? even after all the haram boko has been killed, you pple don't actually know the kind of President you have and his pretentious evil heart, for me I feel like we don't have any President in this country.
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by keally: 11:29am On Jun 02, 2016
The earlier they admit that Nigeria has slipped out of their hands the better for them. Nigeria is as good dead because the real people that should be calling the shots have arrived and taken their rightful positions. Buhari and his northern cohorts must wake up to the reality of the moment. THE DAYS OF NORTHERN DOMINATION AND INTIMIDATION ARE OVER, PERIOD. KO JU BE LO.
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2016
frankdGreat125:

Did goodluck receive any threat regarding the borno visit from boko boys? You can't compare goodluck with buhari. An ordinary civilian to a GENERAL who fought wars.
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Ndycharly: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2016
I thought he said he will crush the militants , why sudden change of plan....THE FEAR OF NIGER DELTA AVENGERS IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM. Buhari stays at Abuja and defile court orders ...... try defile NDA order by coming to our land and use your eyes and see how the movie will be played
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Sekemba2001(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2016
BADNEAT:
The president who was supposed to be in Rivers state for the flag off will now be represented by Vice president,

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/738277473109053440
All of you have forgotten that during Buhari's first term as military head of state, Idiagbon was the person running the country....why are you all surprised now..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Fourwinds: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2016
redcap:
At 75, I shouldn't have any reason to be afraid to die. PMB sef.
mbanu....when good people die, it gives room for bad people to take over and ruin d country...
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by DRCIC(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2016
bettercreature:
Nice move! i wouldnt risk my life to go to that lawless state

You sound like u feed through ur anus. If Rivers State is lawless, Then Nigeria is lawless. Nonsense
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by bashydemy(m): 11:49am On Jun 02, 2016
SWG25:
He was warned, it was wise he heeded the warnings of the avengers. Buhari should know that he's a despised figure in the south south and south east.
Get sense for once please, dos he also canceled Lagos trip then cos of them? Don't always be a fool.
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by stonemasonn: 11:51am On Jun 02, 2016
Bad mistake,,,Buharis handlers are duns.
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by stildude(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2016
So much for a leader knowing the way, showing the way and going the way. Pmb is not only unqualified, incompetent, he is a damn coward. He sends his 2i c to function when there are risks but quick to book the flight to America and China. Na wa for the present who sends his subs to do the hard job.
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by gloryman91: 11:56am On Jun 02, 2016
People with their bad mouths programme not cancelled only to be represented by VP.
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:57am On Jun 02, 2016
redcap:
Lol. Life is still sweet even at 75
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by ripbubu: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
redcap:
last time babangida messed him up dis time he does not want to die like a fowl lol com south na old man
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by ripbubu: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
frankdGreat125:

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by ripbubu: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
papaejima1:
Hahahaha, and the chicken general chickens out big time!

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Alezy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
LucemFerre:

I hope you are aware that the situation in Borno was different, right? Dumb cow... And its"Borno" btw
oga Seun and lalasticlala see what someone typed.

not when I say something u ban me.
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by moffat(m): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
i love my life in d voice of d president
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by TheAdvocate(m): 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
He called the Lagos visit because of ear infection and he cancelled the Ogoni trip because of fear infection grin

But why didn't he cancelled any foreign trip? cry
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by omenka(m): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
omophunky:
For the first time since I joined nairaland, omenka accept defeat.

What a great shock shocked
Lol. Some things are best left to slide. wink
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by LucemFerre: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Alezy:
oga Seun and lalasticlala see what someone typed.

not when I say something u ban me.

Lol... You must be really proud of yourself... Smfh... Snitching a$$ nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University / Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty / Witches In Kogi Endorse President Buhari And Yahaya Bello. Hold Mini Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.