Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React (53540 Views)

BREAKING!!!! Why President Buhari Cancelled FEC Meeting Today (read Details) / See The Reason Why Buhari Cancelled Zahra's Wedding - / Wike Plans To Sponsor Protests Against President Buhari's Visit To Ogoni - Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by rhektor(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
ANONYDOTT:
GEJ made several visit to maidugiri... one was when ihejirika was still COAS

Several? Be specific please
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
Do you know the meaning of specific? See I don't have time to do your research for u... I gave a specific instance after the first statement. the ball is in your court.
rhektor:

Several? Be specific please
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by chidozieikeji2: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Presido is an extra wise man chai buhari
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by rhektor(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
ANONYDOTT:
Do you know the meaning of specific? See I don't have time to do your research for u... I gave a specific instance after the first statement. the ball is in your court.

A very bad way to chicken out, anyway my humble advice for you is to be sure before you pull the string
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan yesterday in Maiduguri, accused Borno State Elders of playing to the gallary over the activities of Boko Haram Islamic sect insurgency in the state, describing the situation as unfortunate. Jonathan spoke during an interactive session with Borno State stakeholders at the Multi-Purpose Hall, Government House Maiduguri, in continuation of his two- day working visit to Borno and Yobe States, the epicentres of Boko Haram. He was responding to requests by the Elders for the Federal Government to grant amnesty to the sect members as well as withdraw the military Joint Task Force, JTF from Maiduguri and other areas in the state during the second day of his working visit to Borno State.. President Jonathan lamented that none of the elders in the state had publicly condemned the killings and bombings being carried out by the sect members and advised them to put their ‘’house in order,’’ by talking to their children who had been causing havoc in the country to drop their arms against the country.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/sign-agreement-on-no-more-killings-i-will-withdraw-jtf-jonathan-to-borno-elders/
rhektor:

A very bad way to chicken out, anyway my humble advice for you is to be sure before you pull the string
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by rhektor(m): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
ANONYDOTT:
PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan yesterday in Maiduguri, accused Borno State Elders of playing to the gallary over the activities of Boko Haram Islamic sect insurgency in the state, describing the situation as unfortunate. Jonathan spoke during an interactive session with Borno State stakeholders at the Multi-Purpose Hall, Government House Maiduguri, in continuation of his two- day working visit to Borno and Yobe States, the epicentres of Boko Haram. He was responding to requests by the Elders for the Federal Government to grant amnesty to the sect members as well as withdraw the military Joint Task Force, JTF from Maiduguri and other areas in the state during the second day of his working visit to Borno State.. President Jonathan lamented that none of the elders in the state had publicly condemned the killings and bombings being carried out by the sect members and advised them to put their ‘’house in order,’’ by talking to their children who had been causing havoc in the country to drop their arms against the country.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/sign-agreement-on-no-more-killings-i-will-withdraw-jtf-jonathan-to-borno-elders/

How many times and after how many months or years of bokoharam terror?
This story was published in 2013, my question was after how many years? Did bokoharam start in 2013?infact a day after chibok saga your GEJ was spotted at a campaign rally, paying and dancing as if nothing happened

http://newsrescue.com/evil-president-jonathan-campaign-mocks-abducted-chibok-girls-bringbackourgirls/
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
He also campaigned in maidugiri and at another instance visited troops in the heartland of book haram to boost their morale. Now go look your self in the mirror and say I am nincompoop.
rhektor:

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Anyway, this does not vindicate the dullard coward-in-charge who has not visited any southern state even on a working visit.
rhektor:

How many times and after how many months or years of bokoharam terror?
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by basadenet: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
who won die? Our presdo take style dodge the gbege. where is buratashi?
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by IVORY2009(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
omenka:
Baba na all be dat oo. You wanna add to it? grin

Una try sha. Only 29 mentions so far. Phhew!! But some of una comments sha. No love at all at all!! cheesy
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by rhektor(m): 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
ANONYDOTT:
He also campaigned in maidugiri and at another instance visited troops in the heartland of book haram to boost their morale. Now go look your self in the mirror and say I am nincompoop.

What do you have to say about this?
slowpoke

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by judondasylva(m): 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
hahahaaaaaaaahhahaaaaaa so bubu is running I thought some zombies said that nothing will happen
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Omenkata: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
Subway1011:

You hate someone you dont know so much, just because of politics. Na wa o
kilode? undecided
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by kolaaderin: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
ruggedboy01:
Zombies were busy threatening fire and brimstone that nothing will happen to their coward bubu and even dare the avengers to make an attempt to his life and see how ogoni will be leveled like desert grin cheesy

Fear fear dullard grin cheesy grin

And if he visited ogoni land and there was an attempt on his life and the military wasted them, u will still be the same people shouting Buhari orders the killing of the militants.
Note he is only been diplomatic cos if such should happen, many guilty and innocent soul will perish and nothing will happen to the president.
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Haa!! I hv nutting to say to you. but it says a lot about your perception and how you view images. you are mad, that is why it appears that GEJ is grinding on whoever that is. in real sense they might not be in an aligned position, but your weak mind and non-existent brain cannot help but regurgitate what zombies of your kind have been vomitting since 2014. Well, I am not blind.
rhektor:

What do you have to say about this?
slowpoke
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Greatfuture: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
“Whether it's PMB or Vice President that travelled to Rivers,the most important thing is that the FG has taken a bold and unprecedented step in cleaning up Ogoni land and the Niger Delta in line with ‪#‎UNEP‬ report and recommendations.An initiative hitherto disregarded by past administrations.By his action PMB is present.Action is the soul and testimony of physical presence” Sen. Shehu Sanni

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by rhektor(m): 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
ANONYDOTT:
Haa!! I hv nutting to say to you. but it says a lot about your perception and how you view images. you are mad, that is why it appears that GEJ is grinding on whoever that is. in real sense they might not be in an aligned position, but your weak mind and non-existent brain cannot help but regurgitate what zombies of your kind have been vomitting since 2014. Well, I am not blind.

It's so good to hear you say that, I didn't say he was grinding [color=#990000][/color] you said that grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by dfrank2665: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
tsdarkside:

who are this sahara reporters sef??......i never read anything about them...who owns that company...is it even african??..

una see why nau,china restricted jounalism..the president of the philipines even odered to kill dem sef..

you never know who they are working for...

they are called presstitutes..........they work only for the highest bidder.......they are information-whores........

Now that bubu did not show.. Are you going to hang yourself.??!!
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Alezy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
LucemFerre:

Lol... You must be really proud of yourself... Smfh... Snitching a$$ nigga
now am a snitch abi. I wasn't even talking to u neither did I insult the person I was talking to. yet u just decided to insult me.

That's how u guys create problems. ...If u were looking at me face to face, will u say that? ??
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by engrchykae(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
bettercreature:
Nice move! i wouldnt risk my life to go to that lawless state
but the woman,fearful,clueness GEJ went to the northeast and halla NEVER AGAIN !!!!
Now who is the coward ?
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Babacele: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
The most important thing is that the presidency was at Ogoniland today....if only Igbos know that PMB is a General with star records including recently defeating PDP in 2015 which is making wailers wail uncontrollably presently.......decoy, delay, retreating etc are all military strategies incomprehensible to wailers........ no excuse for any mistskes that u wailers n una sponsors dey pray for..... una go wail tire...
God bless PMB!
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by tsdarkside(m): 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
dfrank2665:

Now that bubu did not show.. Are you going to hang yourself.??!!

i am disappointed that he didnt went.....i couldnt believe it......sad....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by LucemFerre: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
Alezy:
now am a snitch abi. I wasn't even talking to u neither did I insult the person I was talking to. yet u just decided to insult me.

That's how u guys create problems. ...If u were looking at me face to face, will u say that? ??

Hehe... You snitched... It's not an insult, it's a decription... If you are not talking to me... Dont fuckîng quote me, get? And if you want my number i can give it to you so we can meet and let's try it one more time... What do you say?
Smfh... If you know yourself you don't know someone else...
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Your submission is poor... When one of the pics posted by you showed a circle that highlights the thought process of zombies. You can burn in hell for all I care.
rhektor:

It's so good to hear you say that, I didn't say he was grinding [color=#990000][/color] you said that grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by justmi1: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
i totally support the president's decision to cancel his trip to Ogoni land. i dont think its a decision taken out of fear but of widsom, as the commander in chief of the armed forces, it is instructive to know that he can be protected from some bad elements, however if some bad guys act stupid and the security forces kill innocent people in other to protect the president, it will be said that the president murdered the Southerners. his cancellation, i think, is the best interest of our national security. afterall the needful (cleaning of ogoni land) has commenced, that which thier brother couldnt do for them.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Elliot2(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
hatchy:
Obasanjo will remain the strongest leader ever produced in Nigeria.He would have dared these little cockroaches with their death threat.
Buhari don fall my hand.Old soldier wey dey fear death like small pikin.

This kind of thing will boost their moral to continue in their evil act.Nigeria is doomed indeed.
my dear, OBJ is the worse mistake naija eva made in ND. n I pray Buhari doesn't make same. Buhari Shld be more concerned with body language not to show that he has distain for ND, he Shld rather show dat he is a unifying presido. let him do de nidful, cos gra gra no go work dis tym o.
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
redcap:
At 75, I shouldn't have any reason to be afraid to die. PMB sef.

But the wife is still young ?
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Elliot2(m): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
LucemFerre:

Good write up, but ND militants or rebels or whatever the fu(k they call themselves are fu(king illiterates too... If my father refuses to pay for my school fees and I think burning down the house and/or his cars would get him to do that then something must be terribly wrong with me...
Handling weapons and operating social media does not show level of rational judgement...
so dear, as a caring fada, ur son comes to ask for money to pay his sch fees, u having enof money dangles it before de child buh refuse to give him. As a gud child he begs u,buh u don't care. So wit anger he told u he would burn down de house, u still ignore am. he goes to bring fuel, u still ignore am. he pours it on the house, u still ignore am. he therefore burns down ur house; buh seeing dat nw, u swiftly calls de police on him,even spends more money on de case than de sch fees he asked. guy u see ur logic ba?
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Horus(m): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z39ncvmoSA

[size=14pt]President Buhari cancels trip to the Niger Delta region[/size]
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by Alezy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
LucemFerre:

Hehe... You snitched... It's not an insult, it's a decription... If you are not talking to me... Dont fuckîng quote me, get? And if you want my number i can give it to you so we can meet and let's try it one more time... What do you say?
Smfh... If you know yourself you don't know someone else...
pass
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by viclords: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
Where is Edwin clack,Peter Odili,GEJ n traditional rulers in south south they can't address there son this is not best way to address this issue may God saves us many innocent pples have pass on
Re: President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React by godoluwa(m): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
omenka:
Chai! PDP trolls go kill us today! cheesy
Not cool at all.
na GEJ cause am ryt? lol, new sheriffat indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University / Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty / Witches In Kogi Endorse President Buhari And Yahaya Bello. Hold Mini Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.