Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" (49583 Views)

President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia / President Buhari Cancels Trip To Niger Republic / Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by HomeOfMe(f): 10:12am On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/02/president-buhari-cancels-trip-ogoniland-over-assassination-threats

Ma gbe'yen Wa o. Don't you trust your security details enough to visit the place?
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by Iko5000: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2016
Where dem Zombies now
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by Imoghena: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2016
Wow! So the Mr Buhari is afraid and does not trust the JTF to protect and prevent any attack on him? So na Osinbanjo get ODESHI.....the yorubas have remained the only quiet and peaceful sects.(Northerners have boko nd fulani herdsmen, Southerners have militants, Easterners have biafra......Westerners wetin dey happen?
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by AngelAhnie(f): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2016
buskie13:
Lol... so our Mr General could be this scared....i h8 a foolish President.. Mr Buhari is foolish
Ouch! caseless won't like thistongue
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by NavierStokes(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2016
tritt:

You said it all. Kudos to you.

Thanks bro, don't mind these people, the same Gokana where a traditional ruler has been arrested for a while now, where Solomon indigbara and his boys are on rampage is the same place the sheriff wants to stroll into. There are too many aggrieved parties in the region so the President has done very well to back put. To me it's not cowardice. God forbid anything happens, it could be any "UNKNOWN MILITANT" like a certain "UNKNOWN SOLDIER".

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by repogirl(f): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2016
Wise decision.

....so they will now send the 'mere commissioner ' as a matyr in his stead.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by LucemFerre: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2016
Wow! People are dumb... Smfh
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by Yongi99(m): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2016
Why?
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by HzRF(m): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2016
tomakint:
Where are my brethren who said a "New Sherifat" is in town cheesy cheesy *** in Eminem's voice, please stand up*** cheesy
IN Eminem's voice "i think they need a doctor"
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by george4CHRIST(m): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2016
I laff carry ma self troway for ground. Bubu can fear eeh...... Cheii. Pls where are all those people ranting rubbish that NDA are giving empty threat. I think bubu understand the language well. Laughing kontinu

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by delighted2: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Even baba dey fear threats, I smell fish games here #politics
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by goodforsomthing: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2016
yungpowers:
hahahaha
The new sherif in town no won die.
At last, his ordinary commissioner will be representing him .
Up NDA!
The fear of NDA is the beginning of long life.
hit like if you think fear has really gripped him.

Who want to die,if the number one person in this country is afraid than what is the hope of a common man.

Thank GOD for my life o all i do is sleep, eat and make cool money from Naijabet,because the only thing you enjoy in this life is what you eat.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2016
LucemFerre:
Wow! People are dumb... Smfh
undecided
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by dgysoft(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Buhari, summarily is a. Fulani coward

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by Texcoco(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Osibande has turned to abobaku.....Yeah, folks might say this exercise might is publicity scam atypical of all things APC...but you wont begrudge NDA the respect of scaring away a sitting president albeit one with a supposedly tough reputation from visiting a part of his territory?...If President is not safe here, is it the Army,Police or DSS that is safe? Let us forget about our pipelines for one minute..This scenario has unarguably cemented the reputation of NDA and IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2016
the
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by eyekaynoble: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Wise decision. Meanwhile, jonathan don arrive otuoke dey wait make d film start 4 him presence...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Since Buhari is afraid of death, Oshibajo is the one with odeshi that can face death
APC and Drama
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by pabloid(m): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2016
If na to kill ipob youths now buhu go show power
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by Kayc72(m): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2016
You may not understand, but later you will know
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by blenko: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2016
He should have gone and used this opportunity to calm the boys with a wonderful speech of how he plans to restore Niger delta to its former glory. Nigeria army should be able to protect him coupled with the Dss.
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by chernest2002: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2016
Avengers must not kill that mallam because that will destroy Nigeria. Remember what mallam rufai said and I quote :if you kill a fulani man, have it in mind that you are owing a debt and you must pay even in hundred years. I don't want Nigeria to go like Ruwanda 1994.but that fulani herd man should know that he have heated the polity and stay put in asorock.
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by buskie13(m): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Ouch! caseless won't like thistongue
in Fela's voice
weda u like or u no like ,after u hear this true talk na caseless wahala be that
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by IVORY2009(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2016
NDPVF:
Damn! Where is he hiding?. I must find him.

under his bed ofcourse!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by Firefire(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2016
tomakint:
Where are my brethren who said a "New Sherifat" is in town cheesy cheesy *** in Eminem's voice, please stand up*** cheesy

IT IS FINISHED!
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by lovat(m): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2016
vonn:
I'm not surprised one bit.
Y
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by dgysoft(m): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2016
Ossy if I bi u. I go tell Buha say I know well make him send another of himm fulani brother. .
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by mengho(m): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2016
COWARD PRESIDO

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by Esteesamson(m): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2016
Baba why?
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by gogochocolate: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2016
Kanyekels:
Lord please let the perpetrators of these dastardly act on IPOB members not know peace. Grant these falling heroes of the land of the rising sun your eternal peace and let this struggle never die. Amen

I can't help but say this. May the Nigerian soldiers who did this to innocent Biafrab protesters never know peace in their life. May they meet the same fate they meted to others unjustly. The high handedness of the army would turn MASSOB and IPOB into a fully fledged and armed miltant group. I forsee war in Nigeria if the armed forces continue to respond with killings to peaceful agitations. Where are rubber bullets and tear gas canisters for Christ sake.
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by sinkhole: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2016
NavierStokes:

Thanks bro, don't mind these people, the same Gokana where a traditional ruler has been arrested for a while now, where Solomon indigbara and his boys are on rampage is the same place the sheriff wants to stroll into. There are too many aggrieved parties in the region so the President has done very well to back put. To me it's not cowardice. God forbid anything happens, it could be any "UNKNOWN MILITANT" like a certain "UNKNOWN SOLDIER".
So, why was it ever announced that he will visit?
Re: President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" by rafealEmmydon(m): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2016
OK nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Laughing Out Loud At Their Wedding Today (photo) / Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.