Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

My Sexcapades In College - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sexcapades In College (122816 Views)

My Sexcapades In University Of Lagos ( Pictures Attached) / The Sexcapades Of Titilayo. Story S1E1 (wit Pics) / Share Ur Sexcapades While In Secondary School Days... (read Mine Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sexcapades In College by mattyboy007(m): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2016
I dey pity my baby wen next we meet

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Taiyescott(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2016
Ghost Mode Finally Deactivated! Someone Wish Me Welcome..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
Continued.....

She said no, no way am going another round. She said she was sore already. I wonder what that means. We talked for a while before we slept off. It was already late. I didn't wake up until 8am or there about. She was still asleep. Well early to bed.... She was still deeply asleep. So I took my phone and started fiddling with it. Sleep was already gone though the headache was quite overwhelming. About 25mins after I roused from sleep she woke up. She smiled and said what's the time. I told her and gave her a warm kiss on the lips.
She stood up and went to the bathroom. She came back some minutes later. She went to brush her teeth . She asked me if I was going to wait for breakfast. Well it's weekend, am free. I told her yes. She entered the kitchen and was busy cooking. The aroma was quite killing. Mj became everything to me. I loved her more than I expected. My love for her was ineffable. She later came out with a plate of hot spag. She prepared spag and eggs. We downed the food and was back with our convo. I told what are her plans today. She said she doesn't know yet. Maybe read cause tests were fast approaching. She excused herself and went outside. I started thinking of the view vow I made not to have sex for sometime but this was too soon. I wanted to beat myself up but how the sex was earlier on kept ringing in my head as well.
The way her ass we clapping. I started replaying all of them in my mind. I felt my dvvk standing up again. I had to take my mind off it before it went back soft. She came back not too long. I told her I wanted to start going. She had no choice but to say yes even though part of me wanted to stay. She came closer and kissed me. That's how we started kissing again. I guess she didn't mind I haven't brushed yet. Gradually, the kiss became intense as we pulled off each other's clothes. We started kissing each other's neck and I sucked her as we romanced. Before I could say jack, I was already pumping her pvssy. Extemporaneous sex is just one the best things in life. We were both moaning as I kept on digging her. I came shortly after. It was a quickie and it was worth every part.
Immediately, I came I laid on the bed. We laughed and said wow that was surprising. I splattered my cum on her pvssy. She leaned over to my side and gave me a Peck. I stood up got dress and left. I was home shortly. I was reeking of cum and all other things peculiar to sexual ish. Ian I went straight to my room. Hit the bathroom and took a nice bath. Brushed and went to tunde's room.

3 Likes

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Taiyescott(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
Mr Deanny I Commend Ur Efforts At Writing Dix Really Enthralling & Beautiful Story.. *More Strength*

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Taiyescott:
welcome bro...

Yhu yur flight arrive?? undecided
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
mattyboy007:
Ghost mode deactivated..... my prick don almost break into pieces... tongue
lolzzz....

Baddest boss ah sight yhu, omoh try settle junior na, y yhu dey suffer d poor boy... wink
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Taiyescott(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
Evakinqz:
welcome bro...
Yhu yur flight arrive?? undecided
Dix Morning Oo.. Hw D Go Dy Go?
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
Continued.....

I knew I was gon be query the very moment I step into tunde's room. I was prepared for it. I pushed his door and entered straight. He was lieing in bed. The moment he saw me he stood up . You no sleep ouse yday he asked me. I told him I slept in MJ'. He need not talk further. He just said I Don know say you just dey deceive yourself all these days ni. I told him I wasn't too happy about it but for what's worth it was sensational. He just smiled and said wasere. Then he gisted me about one bbe he straffed. I missed the whole girl fcking gist perhaps. The rest of the day was good. I could see that tunde was happy to have is partner in crime back.
Tests were just around the corner so mj and I didn't rallyw hook up though we see each other once in a while but it was sex free. Life seems to be good with mj in my life. Our friendship became tighter. We were more like lovers, bf and gf but there wasn't any wooing or whatever so it's not safe to say we dating but we were very close. We call each other everyday. I was in my room on a faithful day when I heard a knock. The person entered without my permission and look and behold it was Ruth. Our relationship has hit the walls. We weren't close at all. I never thought this day would come. We exchanged pleasantries, the normal wassup wassup. I stood up from the chair I was sitting and told her to sit down.
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
Taiyescott:
Mr Deanny I Commend Ur Efforts At Writing Dix Really Enthralling & Beautiful Story.. *More Strength*
tanx fam
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Am sorry for my inconsistency.
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Deanny:
Am sorry for my inconsistency.
you don try already jor cool...

Badoo cool

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
It's been ages ah saw ma nigga ooo@ IsraelMonday.....

Where r yhu at Homie... cool cool
Re: My Sexcapades In College by IsraelMonday(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Evakinqz:
yes bro, were have yhu bin??
mehn u wnt bLiv it.. That bouncer called spamming bot mistakenLy threw me out day b4 yday.. Ah was on ban..
By d way.. That's a past..
So hw u chiLin wid ya bae..? cheesycheesy
Re: My Sexcapades In College by IsraelMonday(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Evakinqz:
It's been ages ah saw ma nigga ooo@ IsraelMonday.....

Where r yhu at Homie... cool cool
bruh ah dey oh.. Jus say ah qet smaL red cArd..
Buh am bck..
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
IsraelMonday:

Buh am bck..
Wellcome back bro....

Ma babe is jext busy with d whole voting stuff... (she busy pass Lanicky campaign manager self angry)
Re: My Sexcapades In College by IsraelMonday(m): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Taiyescott:
you are weLcom.. *Singing In Italian* Evakinqz abeg bring our usual come give our chairman here..Guy na vvip section we dey chill..
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lemme invite her self......

Honey pie @ ritababe, r yhu still voting .....

No du osho free work o, make sure say if Lanicky win, she go give yhu share ooo wink

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Continued......

It felt as if we just met. Like we were strangers. Ruth was Ruth, gorgeous and seductive. Albeit I wasn't happy I wasn't ready to show it. I just told her she was looking very good and that it's been a while. She smiled and said deanny am sorry. It's obvious you are not happy with me. She said she was sorry for the other day and the lack of calls. There was no way I could conceal my anger anymore. I just told her she fcked up though in a calm manner. I told her we are cool that bygones. It felt as if a weight was lifted off of me. I smiled to her and teased her. Told her this one wey u just they shine. Arnold they treat you well.
The normal Ruth finally came out and she said Na you sabi. Since the atmosphere was cool so I decided to pry. I told her that day that I came over that I was hearing some funny sounds. Which sound be that I asked winking at her. She laughed slapped and said deanny I swear you are mad. I told her Na y you dey shine. She told me to stand up and hug me. That moment was just magical. The hug really meant a lot. While we were still hugging she whispered to my ear and said she was sorry. I told no p. Yes my Ruth is back. I told her I need not ask about she's been faring cause it was clear. She has been better. She didn't leave until I promised her I was going to squeeze time to go visit her.
Fast forward to after tests. Exams were just a few weeks away. 3 or so. So everybody was still kinda hook up and reading. Though mj already promised she was going to sleep over one weekend. She called one day and said she was going to come this Friday and leave Sunday. My body start to dey sweet me. The d day came and she was in my hostel. She came in the evening. She was really looking stunning on that faithful day. I caught many of my hostel guys and girls checking her out. Me sef kun carry am pass long way make everybody see wetn baba dey handle. She also
cooperated as we walked majestically to my room. Tunde came in not too long, we started talking. Tunde kept the room lively. We were laughing throughout. I was just happy I had a friend like tunde. He left later.
I asked her what she was going to eat. She told me anything. I would have cooked but I was having no foodstuffs cause exams around the corner wouldn't allow me so. I said OK and went to get something for us. After eating the rice I bought, we decided to talk about the few days we didn't see. The normal some tests weren't easy shii. Prep for exams and co. We laid on the bed with her head rested on my chest. I was rubbing her hair when a call came in. I adjusted and took my phone. It was an unknown number. Hello I said as I picked the call. There was an ominous silence. I said hello again I was already getting infuriated when I heard a female voice saying hello deanny. I was surprised the person knew my name. OK who's this I asked raising my eyebrow. It's chinwe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
Evakinqz:
you don try already jor cool...

Badoo cool
kinqz boss. I hail u o
Re: My Sexcapades In College by IsraelMonday(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
Evakinqz:
Wellcome back bro....

Ma babe is jext busy with d whole voting stuff... (she busy pass Lanicky campaign manager self angry)
u mean dah miss NAirALAnd..?
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
IsraelMonday:

Buh am bck..
wlkm back fam

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapades In College by IsraelMonday(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
Deanny:
kinqz boss. I hail u o
hmmm seems ur kipin ya fingers a li2 busy ds days... Abeg more FLexibiLity tu ya waist..
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wetin chiwe dey find, make she pack well jor...

TeamM.J noni cheesy
Re: My Sexcapades In College by IsraelMonday(m): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
Deanny:
wlkm back fam
thanks man.. Ah cn c ur proudLy practising your passion.. smiley
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
IsraelMonday:

u mean dah miss NAirALAnd..?
Yes bro...
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Deanny:
kinqz boss. I hail u o
Ride on bro, ah dey yur back...

Yhu nor get shaking jaree cool
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
IsraelMonday:

you are weLcom.. *Singing In Italian* Evakinqz abeg bring our usual come give our chairman here..Guy na vvip section we dey chill..
since yhu left d vvvip section has bin boring, tank God yhu r back tho..... cry.

Buh Zobo nor dey ooo, na pop coin nd rubber coke ah dey sip ooo
Re: My Sexcapades In College by ritababe(f): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
Evakinqz:

No du osho free work o, make sure say if Lanicky win, she go give yhu share ooo wink

lol yes sweetie hope u vote today
Re: My Sexcapades In College by IsraelMonday(m): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Evakinqz:
Yes bro...
ok.. ritababe
come n join ur ******** na.. This pLace dey too LoneLy 4 am.. Make me ah de Like dat.. Ah like it dah waysmiley
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
ritababe:

lol yes sweetie hope u vote today
yes boo...

If ah nor vote yhu go vex, nd ah don't wanna upset ma queen... kiss
Re: My Sexcapades In College by lanicky(f): 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Evakinqz:

Sure, I will. wink
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
IsraelMonday:

ok.. ritababe
come n join ur ******** na.. This pLace dey too LoneLy 4 am.. Make me ah de Like dat.. Ah like it dah waysmiley
lolzz bad guy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office / How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.