Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) (6543 Views)

When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) / When You Photoshop to enhance your curve And Forgets Door Behind You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
Rule number 1, ladies when you use 'photoshop' to enhance the curves, always mind the door at the background grin stop casting us undecided cool

Thanks cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Terry68: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
cheesy

She also enhanced her environment to suit.

Op, boredom.....

6 Likes

Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
*°It's a sad day when 1 woman will out another cry
...why op why!!?
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by RexKexMilann: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
OP, why do I have this feeling that the Lady in the picture is you?

1 Like

Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
RexKexMilann:
OP, why do I have this feeling that the Lady in the picture is you?
undecided
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by pet4ril(f): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
So funny
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by RexKexMilann: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Berlyn:
undecided
What? She's just like you na.
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
RexKexMilann:
What? She's just like you na.
okbye! lipsrsealed
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Michellla(f): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
whats the use when the dude would still find out its fake

1 Like

Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Chisos,

Blood of Zachariah!!

End time indeed
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by RexKexMilann: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
Berlyn:
okbye! lipsrsealed
I believe you were Programmed to always act that way.
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
RexKexMilann:
I believe you were Programmed to always act that way.
yea sweety! Enjoy the rest of your day kiss
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Brymo: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
cheesy
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lalasticlala will refuse to move this to front page because it aint a 'snake thread lipsrsealed
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Eminentsaint(m): 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
Shakira sang "hips don't lie" but this one na lie!

1 Like

Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*°It's a sad day when 1 woman will out another cry
...why op why!!?
do you do this too
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
Berlyn:
do you do this too
lol! grin you coulda just checked my dp fer yer answer!
But,no.
I won't stain myself ta fit somebody else idea of what sexy is.
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
lol! grin you coulda just checked my dp fer yer answer!
But,no.
I won't stain myself ta fit somebody else idea of what sexy is.
lol wonder why sombori will photoshop her sef to look curvy grin some girls tho

Btw you look good nd all natural kiss
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by MrCork: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Berlyn:
Rule number 1, ladies when you use 'photoshop' to enhance the curves, always mind the door at the background grin stop casting us undecided cool

Thanks cheesy

sweeery if u r Fat..stay fat & be proud....dont be jelos of slim ladies!!!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

sweeery if u r Fat..stay fat & be proud....dont be jelos of slim ladies!!!!!(no oofeinse) undecided
aint fat mr angry
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by MrCork: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Berlyn:
aint fat mr angry

if you are more than size 10...you are fat!!!(((PIRRRRIOD))) angry
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ok bye
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Berlyn:
lol wonder why sombori will photoshop her sef to look curvy grin some girls tho

Btw you look good nd all natural kiss
*Because. They say guys like em cruvy so she altered herself to be so.
She tried to make herself fit somebody elshe's idea of what's sexy.
.....well at least that's what I see.

Thank you madem.I like yer Afro hair too. wink
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Because. They say guys like em cruvy so she altered herself to be so.
She tried to make herself fit somebody elshe's idea of what's sexy.
.....well at least that's what I see.

Thank you madem.I like yer Afro hair too. wink
lol thnks sweet kiss

1 Like

Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
lilzcee:
Ok bye
I have really left my mark!!! grin

..What'sup dude,how you?
.....don't mind them words above the greeting wink
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

if you are more than size 10...you are fat!!!(((PIRRRRIOD))) angry
mtchwwww lipsrsealed you know what m not ganna argue with you' cow!
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by MrCork: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Berlyn:
mtchwwww lipsrsealed i'll not argue with you' cow!

^^^^typikal fat girl wit atitude...and then she complains she cant find man on nairaland!!! (((goat))) undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

..What'sup dude,how you?
Hi King smiley
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

..What'sup dude,how you?
still trying to get what u are saying anyway, am chilling what about you
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by MrCork: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Berlyn:

Thanks cheesy

u create thread all becuzzz u hatin on slim females..abi?....but dont u people hav GYM ther in that Nigeria place? (no ofeinse) embarassed

1 Like

Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^typikal fat girl wit atitude...and then she complains she cant find man on nairaland!!! (((goat))) undecided
well i already found one grin so goan hang your self
Re: When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda
Panda, Panda...
I got broads in Atlanta
Twisting dope, lean, and the Fanta
Credit cards and the scammers
Hitting off licks in the bando
Black X6, Phantom
Ways ya see, look like a panda
Going out like I'm Montana
Hundred killers, hundred hammers
Black X6, Phantom
Ways ya see, panda
Pockets swole, Danny
Selling bar, candy
Man I'm the macho like Randy
The choppa go Oscar for Grammy
Bitch nigga pull up ya panty
Hope you killas understand me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills / How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) / Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.