Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos (17375 Views)

She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 03, 2016
Jadekitana:
Bottom line is he gets 5k a day! Some of you bashing him don't get 200 naira after spending 10hours on nairaland. He may be making 5k today and 500k 2mrw, no condition is permanent. Shame on you guys bashing your fellow guy trying to hustle, y'all are sisis, fooling yourselves here!
Ma'am pipe down

Nobody cares what he earns, he doesn't need to come here to beat his chest for us

He claims he plays only for 2hrs and gets 5k

Is he entertaining Buhari?

Playing behind fences instead of fans

#350 Jersey

With boots that looks like it's made more journey than Buhari

Do you know the salary and wage of the average club in Nigeria?

Dude is just a baby in a grown man's skin

8 Likes

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 03, 2016
Nina4u:
yes oo !!! The best I ever had ... And I got some left for tomorrow na ..

U made it urself?
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2016
makydebbie:
swthrt...calm down!!
The dude is annoyin...
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by makydebbie(f): 7:55am On Jun 03, 2016
doctorkush:
The dude is annoyin...
no mind am...i just dey look am dey wonder y person choose to think upside down..

1 Like

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 03, 2016
Jadekitana:

I believe kanu Nwankwo started from somewhere. You all shouldn't be so excited trying to run someone down, that's bad blood. He ain't sitting at home or breaking stores to rob people, he didn't result to a gun, he's doing something however how little it is now. You guys should learn to encourage others
You mean you don't see the foolishness and childishness in this thread? Well, no one is running him down. He's the one running himself down.

2 Likes

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2016
makydebbie:
no mind am...i just dey look am dey wonder y person choose to think upside down..
Lol... I have always been a ghost member but i was forced to register bcus of him..I do music too alongside my job but i hate guys act like that.. Just don't know why i pickd on him..
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by makydebbie(f): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2016
doctorkush:
Lol... I have always been a ghost member but i was forced to register bcus of him..I do music too alongside my job but i hate guys act like that.. Just don't know why i pickd on him..
lol..and you really picked on him...dont mind him jare...
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Nina4u(f): 8:40am On Jun 03, 2016
Targaeryian:

U made it urself?
no guy from anambra made it we got naija restaurant here
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by pbs4real(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2016
kossyablaze:
Boy go get a life.Prolly dey av sacked u from ur security job... U ain't a woman. Stop dis cheap attention seeking. The game u play, I make the rules. I referee it! If u need money, come get it.
guy swerve first even the NPFL referees don't mk as mch money u displayed on dos pix,we knw say airforce1 f**k up bt no cum use ur own dey bobo us.

2 Likes

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by rosieluv(f): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2016
kossyablaze:
Boy go get a life.Prolly dey av sacked u from ur security job... U ain't a woman. Stop dis cheap attention seeking. The game u play, I make the rules. I referee it! If u need money, come get it.
*dies*

1 Like

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by pbs4real(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2016
pythonkid:
this guy is stupid as Bleep , 5k is merely 14$ and you're even talking about it gosh! I'm make $100 per day currently even though im 20yrs of age i still feel ashamed about it cause some of my mates out there are billionaires , guy mark Zuckerberg na ur age mate oh , him no get two heads ..#SHAMEONYOU
he jez told us the source of his income,he plays soccer for 2hrs and gets 5k,my brother wat do u do that earns u $100 a day? Evryone wld like to knw cos i for one wld prefer to play football and earn 5k than to fraud people online. . .notin like ur spending ur sweat.

2 Likes

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by 7Randall: 9:20am On Jun 03, 2016
Jadekitana:
Bottom line is he gets 5k a day! Some of you bashing him don't get 200 naira after spending 10hours on nairaland. He may be making 5k today and 500k 2mrw, no condition is permanent. Shame on you guys bashing your fellow guy trying to hustle, y'all are sisis, fooling yourselves here!
I couldn't help but agree with u on this
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by horladmejy(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2016
You people should come and help me...home and abroad.......I play ball too.....help with links....all this mouth una dey make I just hope its true..airforce where do you stay ?
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2016
Airforce1 you are just an attention seeker

Wtf, do you know the number of nairalanders..Infact nairalanders is too broad..do you know the number of romancelanders keeping a very low key profile and they r making very cool cash.

Dude pls go n sit down somewhere and stop brandishing ur pocket money for d week in our faces. Smh and to think that I thought highly of you. Disappointed.

*spits on thread and walks out*

3 Likes

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by bluntspade: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2016
your daily pay can't match what i make per hour. I earn in dollar u earn in naira. Get a life kid

1 Like

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 03, 2016
Everybody is now forming, right. B*tch get a life grin

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by horladmejy(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2016
You people that are rich come and give us link to club o....home and abroad... Even if na job I no go vex undecided
vizkiz:

$14 is just for taxi to work. That dude is so freagging poor he doesn't know it grin

1 Like

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by horladmejy(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
. Everybody is now forming, right. B*tch get a life grin
make una comot all this hard currency comet here..airforce1 youself get wahala...why you dey fumble ...let the success make noise itself...
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by geedup(m): 10:02am On Jun 03, 2016
the OP showed us how much he got for just a day and another lad(guessing a married man) displayed his and they feel that's all they can achieve, no further than that. This generation has derailed.......it is a clear sign that they are a flock of sheeple. of all achievements in this world it is money that makes you a step ahead of the other? humanity is gone with the wind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 03, 2016
Nina4u:
Omg this is delicious ...

Lord have mercy!!
Seriously? shocked

1 Like

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2016
Jadekitana:

I believe kanu Nwankwo started from somewhere. You all shouldn't be so excited trying to run someone down, that's bad blood. He ain't sitting at home or breaking stores to rob people, he didn't result to a gun, he's doing something however how little it is now. You guys should learn to encourage others
Thing here is, he didn't put that up to be encouraged. Going by your own premise, he put it up to spite the ones that earn much little than he does...or earn nothing even. He wants to brag!
And to brag, you have to earn the bragging rights...which he obviously didn't earn.
It's like Aunty ikeji turning the wizkid arrest into a gender feminine thing when she knew she lost the case.

2 Likes

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by mrMeen(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2016
Nina4u:
Omg this is delicious ...
hey see girl chop agusi like die so u no fear for your weight.

1 Like

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2016
Nina4u:
no guy from anambra made it we got naija restaurant here

Nice

Must be pretty expensive though

1 Like

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2016
Jadekitana:

My sister d tin tire me
Eber heard of crabs in the barrel
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
Airforce1 you are just an attention seeker

Wtf, do you know the number of nairalanders..Infact nairalanders is too broad..do you know the number of romancelanders keeping a very low key profile and they r making very cool cash.

Dude pls go n sit down somewhere and stop brandishing ur pocket money for d week in our faces. Smh and to think that I thought highly of you. Disappointed.

*spits on thread and walks out*

$12 a day (so he claims) playing in some sand box and he thinks he's rolling big

Smh

1 Like

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by dannythethug: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
Funny thread.
Broke people everywhere.
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by michphenomena(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Let me browse a dollar pix and post since we are all forming...

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by kossyablaze(m): 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
pbs4real:
guy swerve first even the NPFL referees don't mk as mch money u displayed on dos pix,we knw say airforce1 f**k up bt no cum use ur own dey bobo us.
ova sabi. Who tell u say na for referee I get d money. Padi go hustle o. No time for mgbati
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by kossyablaze(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
rosieluv:

*dies*
wake up o
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by kossyablaze(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Jadekitana:

Oga are u not too old for this?
If e pain u, locate d lagoon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.