Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos (17405 Views)

She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by greenermodels: 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nina4u:
i am.. I lived in Sweden ofcause.. Norway.. Denmark.. Now USA.. I travled in the hole Europe.. I think Africa will be next..
then may i have the pleasure pf inviting you to Biafra,the land of the rising sun.it's beautiful and affordable here. you might enroll for studies or work to make the most of it.I'm half serious LOL.

1 Like

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Nina4u(f): 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
greenermodels:
then may i have the pleasure pf inviting you to Biafra,the land of the rising sun.it's beautiful and affordable here. you might enroll for studies or work to make the most of it.I'm half serious LOL.
were lol.. Abia.. Anambra? I know ppl in nnewi.. Abia.. Lot of places.. And yes it is a beautiful place
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by greenermodels: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nina4u:
were lol.. Abia.. Anambra? I know ppl in nnewi.. Abia.. Lot of places.. And yes it is a beautiful place
Nnewi is nice, onitsha is nicer.I'm based in onitsha.it's a commercial town so enough shopping,how would you like to have a walk through the biggest market in west Africa?

1 Like

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 04, 2017
Airforce1:
Apart from been an aspiring muscian , I'm also a student and plays football which explains why I've been slowing down my musical drive .

I get paid 5k for playing football for 2hrs everyday

And I thank the good guys among you for still showing me love and support.

For the guys ganging up to destroy my name, you all are only wasting your time because I belive my destiny is not in your hands.

Today I created a thread seeking for advice on how to stop the steady influx of girls to my house and all my haters got to say was "I'm jobless" that's why the come around. Lol

The truth is that , the only difference between myself and you guys calling me jobless is that I dont work 7am to 7pm like you guys do but I got paid much more than you guys. cheesy cheesy

Airforce I must confess you are the boldest nairalander ever. Or you come second, or third behind some two guys.

My advice is that you are wasting your boldness here. Forget talents, because in the world of today's social media, boldness is its own talent.

Go to YouTube, register for a channel and make your mark there bro. More Money, more fame. Nairaland is faceless and mostly not paying.

1 Like

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by nursennenny(f): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2017
Don't end ur career even before it get started
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by ccollins(m): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nina4u:
i am.. I lived in Sweden ofcause.. Norway.. Denmark.. Now USA.. I travled in the hole Europe.. I think Africa will be next..
that's nice, would love knowing ,you have a good personality just like mine. graduated not too long ago would love working with you .let's chat on email
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by press005: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
pythonkid:
this guy is stupid as Bleep , 5k is merely 14$ and you're even talking about it gosh! I'm make $100 per day currently even though im 20yrs of age i still feel ashamed about it cause some of my mates out there are billionaires , guy mark Zuckerberg na ur age mate oh , him no get two heads ..#SHAMEONYOU

on wat bro?
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by MrCork: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Airforce1:
Apart from been an aspiring muscian , I'm also a student and plays football which explains why I've been slowing down my musical drive .

For the guys ganging up to destroy my name, you all are only wasting your time because I belive my destiny is not in your hands.

Today I created a thread seeking for advice on how to stop the steady influx of girls to my house and all my haters got to say was "I'm jobless" that's why the come around. Lol

The truth is that , the only difference between myself and you guys calling me jobless is that I dont work 7am to 7pm like you guys do but I got paid much more than you guys. cheesy cheesy

angry
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by MrCork: 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
Airforce1:

..ok...u make 5k a month...in pounds,that's like makin £13 a month...trusss me...u will be millionnaire by 2090!!(no oofensece) wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by MrCork: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
...dyammmm I wish I wazzzz earnings £13 a month like Airforce1....I be rich!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by solbinho: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nice one bruh. God bless your hustle.
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by djgrafiti(m): 7:19am On Jun 05, 2017
pythonkid:
this guy is stupid as Bleep , 5k is merely 14$ and you're even talking about it gosh! I'm make $100 per day currently even though im 20yrs of age i still feel ashamed about it cause some of my mates out there are billionaires , guy mark Zuckerberg na ur age mate oh , him no get two heads ..#SHAMEONYOU
Abeg how u take dey make $100 daily,I am interested in making that extra cash too,do u mind sharing?
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by kossyablaze(m): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
Frankicent:

Wood cool.. I need oo make I send you my a/c grin
lol......
Abi make i teach u how to mk?
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by CaraJewel(f): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
People no get shame.always seeing different kind of beautiful nonsense from this op..and u go still show face..your bashing fit enter real life..
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Frankicent(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
kossyablaze:
lol......
Abi make i teach u how to mk?

Comfam tell me how to fish...Am serious ooo.... Make I pm you for further discussion?
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by offishialpablo: 12:04am On Jun 06, 2017
ronald4lif:
Your pettiness and foolhardiness is divine. You earn 5k a day and you think that's a milestone and a feet unattainable? Just coz you got 5k today the urge to brandish it on our faces couldn't be resisted. Please purge out this poverty mentality that's cudgelling your psyche away. This is below par for a wannabe celebrity.
see diz one ........
is it your 5k.....
nahim hustle. .jare .calculate that 5k times 31fuckin days......he earns more than u do..
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 06, 2017
Not again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) / Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland / Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.