Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,107 members, 7,867,184 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty (23061 Views)

My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful / Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? / My Beef With Bowman000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
makydebbie:
sandoski....whayasay

Oya carry your bag make we dey go... Dey guy get money oo

Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
DanyWest:

Werey, o lo beere lowo iyalaya eh
cool

Werey, o lo beere lowo iyalaya eh
I see
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ode,Didirin, Oponu, Solo Makinde,BOLO tongue

Eranko buruku ni Hate.U2 undecided
but se mo paro mo e ni smelly undecided
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
see, I no be durent oooo.. I fit end ur career for nairaland ooo.. ask durent wetin I do to am ooo.. u still be small girl for my side oo.. if u like speak am for yoruba, I go finish u for kabba. grin
see this one undecided. Sha gist me hw u end his career make I end am too 4 him cheesy
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by assfreaky(m): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

We are coming over to your house... You must marry makydebbie... Chai see moneygringrin

Money is not my problem. I will spoil her with love, money, honey, bunny... Our wedding will be held on planet mars. Her gown will be diamond-studded. Her hair will be made by angels and her skin will be burnished by Venus. In short, I will be her chauffeur on our wedding day.
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by makydebbie(f): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Oya carry your bag make we dey go... Dey guy get money oo
oya i don carry my bag
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Parpor(m): 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
naughtynaughty:
doing great thank u
Ok I'm Innocent...you are?
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Cutehector(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
HateU2:
see this one undecided. Sha gist me hw u end his career make I end am too 4 him cheesy
wats in it for me?
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by iamdurent(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
wats in it for me?
Do u still wanna fvck? undecided
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Cutehector(m): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
iamdurent:
Do u still wanna fvck? undecided
get the fvck out from my sight, u filthy thing... U so cheap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
wats in it for me?
My bestie no charge u ooooo undecided
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Cutehector(m): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
HateU2:
My bestie no charge u ooooo undecided
ehen cuz she like me .. Me i dont like u
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by iamdurent(m): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
get the fvck out from my sight, u filthy thing... U so cheap
Useless animal. Be lookin for man to _rape, hegoat grin

Abi u no wan rape again? maggot
I For giv u one battyboy with virgin anus for my area, ediot.
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
ehen cuz she like me .. Me i dont like u
Who ur likeness don epp undecided
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Cutehector(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
iamdurent:
Useless animal. Be lookin for man to _rape, hegoat grin

Abi u no wan rape again? maggot
I For giv u one battyboy with virgin anus for my area, ediot.
sorry u aint a man.... Ur just a scared lil boy.... I knw u self-service so hard wen lookin at my pic. Grow up... wink
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Cutehector(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
HateU2:
Who ur likeness don epp undecided
lol if i like u, no mudafvcker will piss u off and go away wit it... I can also gang up with that hoe iamdurent and turn u into a cartoon here wink
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by iamdurent(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
sorry u aint a man.... Ur just a scared lil boy.... I knw u self-service so hard wen lookin at my pic. Grow up... wink
Hav u eaten today?

boi, u look horngry.
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
lol if i like u, no mudafvcker will piss u off and go away wit it... I can also gang up with that hoe iamdurent and turn u into a cartoon here wink
alaye, park well biko undecided
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Cutehector(m): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
iamdurent:
Hav u eaten today?

boi, u look horngry.
hahahaa... Guess what, some macho dude suched my dick nw.... Yeeeeeeeeaaaah... Dats how horngry i am... Well, i could reconsider u, i could give u the honor to bend befor me and suck my dickkk,, buh heeeey, u must go bath seven times, u stink !
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Cutehector(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
HateU2:
alaye, park well biko undecided
sweetheart, why not just grab a popcorn and watch me as i play with dis doll face called durent
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by iamdurent(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
hahahaa... Guess what, some macho dude suched my dick nw.... Yeeeeeeeeaaaah... Dats how horngry i am... Well, i could reconsider u, i could give u the honor to bend befor me and suck my dickkk,, buh heeeey, u must go bath seven times, u stink !
shocked wow, u talk really dirty, i love dirty guys. smiley

pm me.
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
sweetheart, why not just grab a popcorn and watch me as i play with dis doll face called durent
I'm watching u guys cheesy. D faaagggoot is interested in u? shocked shocked. Naughtynaughty, Coman see oo
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Cutehector(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
iamdurent:
shocked wow, u talk really dirty, i love dirty guys. smiley

pm me.
oh really, u mean the swine u go to lick off their shitt? Hey swine, i'm light years way above ur league.... Am sure ur so cheap u suvk d balls of mad men on the street
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Cutehector(m): 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
HateU2:
I'm watching u guys cheesy. D faaagggoot is interested in u? shocked shocked. Naughtynaughty, Coman see oo
hahahahahahaha.... My perfume turns his tiny lil broomstick so hard he stuck his dick into his butt.... grin
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by iamdurent(m): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
oh really, u mean the swine u go to lick off their shitt? Hey swine, i'm light years way above ur league.... Am sure ur so cheap u suvk d balls of mad men on the street
Yes, i'd suckoff ur balls and bit off ur dickcap,
You dirty bastard.

Bring it on cutehector.
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by iamdurent(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
hahahahahahaha.... My perfume turns his tiny lil broomstick so hard he stuck his dick into his butt.... grin
undecided Pm me, we'd fvck and noone wud hear bout it' _bitch!
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by iamdurent(m): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
HateU2:
? undecided
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Cutehector(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
iamdurent:
Yes, i'd suckoff ur balls and bit off ur dickcap,
You dirty bastard.

Bring it on cutehector.
dont u get it.... Sucking my dick is a privilege.... Its like winning a uefa champions league.... Its gona be the best thing dat would eva happen in ur entire wasted life.. Hey, please join the line, i have a thousand mudafvckers sending in their applications..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
iamdurent:
? undecided
ogbeni oni pampers, ko oshi kuro lodo mi ooo. Alaini itiju were omo pau bi ibon undecided
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Cutehector(m): 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
iamdurent:
undecided Pm me, we'd fvck and noone wud hear bout it' _bitch!
dude stop stylishly beggin me to pm uu.... U smell... Ur stench irritates my dog... Well, i think its Hot, can u suck its dicck? Am sure he'lll wag his taill at ya wink

1 Like

Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by iamdurent(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
dont u get it.... Sucking my dick is a privilege.... Its like winning a uefa champions league.... Its gona be the best thing dat would eva happen in ur entire wasted life.. Hey, please join the line, i have a thousand mudafvckers sending in their applications..
Give it to me. oh uhh yea yea, harder, u bastard!

You want me, dont pretend, u started this sextalks, now give it to me angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos of Nairalanders / 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.