Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

What Should I DO? “I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I DO? “I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding (355 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I DO? “I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding by Exclusiveslog(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2016
My fiancée took money from me one day only to wire it into another guys account. God so kind, she forgot the teller inside her bag and I saw it. I took the name and browse it on Facebook. I was very honest with the guy during our chats so that he told me the whole truth.

I wish to quit the relationship even though she is begging but I don’t know if that is the right decision because I will be 35 years in just few days from now. Your quality advice might just give way to meaning, Please.

http://exclusivesblog.site.bz/2016/06/caught-double-dating-just-months-wedding/#sthash.vDHMk539.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Knowlarity Communication / Find Out A Real Friends In A Second / Alcohol @ Wedding Receptions...right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.