Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1598 Views)

She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! / / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2016

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Cutehector(m): 11:56am On Jun 03, 2016
Word! cool

Being nice is already a lost cause

2 Likes

Re: by Djboosting: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
iLegend:
[Boys Only] Why You Should be Single and Choosy.

Now I don land, I know wetin I do. I eff'd up big time by being TOO NEEDY, TOO PROTECTIVE, TOO NICE, TOO DESPERATE AND ALWAYS AVAILABLE.

Boys, don't let these love songs you hear on radio deceive you. The guys that sing those songs are all bad boys and heart breakers!

Lol.. Couldn't agree more..

@bolded, I hate those songs .. Fvcking stupid lyrics..

Imagine a lyrics saying "you're the key to my life, I'm incomplete without you, will you love me?"..

What??!

Is this what most guys listen to everyday? All the nonsense
"My woman, my Everything.."

Even 2face who sang "African queen", you don't need any census to show you he has been with different hot girls..and yet most guys are wasting their time on the music.

Every smart and intelligent guy knows this that; "If your woman is your everything, then bruv, you have nothing.."

You OWN amazing world should be your everything, which you'll bring the woman into.

Even the book called Bible, does not say Adam was created for Eve. Adam was created and put inside the garden first. He was the world's gardener to take care of it. That was his mission.

Then Eve was created to join and help him, not to be his life or mission..

#shittyLoveLyrics

6 Likes

Re: by dajoaneke(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
I'm at the stage in my life where I dont need al the drama. I just want to have my bae who I can trust. Pretty or not. Hmmm! I'm sick of all these demon girls pretending to be who they can never be just to be with tha niccar.
Single ladies with good intentions, GOD-FEARING, a virgin, original light skinned, slim and between 21 & 24 PM me up for marriage

2 Likes

Re: by ako1tse: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
you are the man bro thumbs up for you in short bar man give this man some chilled orijin with asun................I dey tell you...........all these are just on point grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: by fuckshit: 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
fυςking awesome write up; this is a fυςking good one for “nice guys" who often get fυςked up by bitςhes;

most ladies fυςking love “bad guys”; guys better fυςking learn; play the fυςking “game” grin grin

3 Likes

Re: by AngelAhnie(f): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
iLegend you fuvk for living. I like your threads.

2 Likes

Re: by lgboks(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
but this op sha grin
Him head dey game.....just stroll from your last thread on chatting with a girl....am still smiling......nice write up man
cool
Re: by ExplicitContent: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
My man @it again. For the past one week av been learning things
Re: by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: by Adasun(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Any Naughty Crazy Sexy Girl Here / My Erotic Sex Tape / Only Guys Can Relate to this.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.