Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand (1482 Views)

How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. / Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand by christopheru(m): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
1. It’s easy to lose them in the
crowd, if you’re on a power-
walking mission.

2. Ditto at concerts and festivals.

3.The shower head is mysteriously
lowered whenever you go in after
them.

4. And if you ever reposition it too
high, you’ll definitely hear about it.

5. You’ll potentially find kitchen
items on the lower shelves in the
house.

6. If not, you’ll definitely walk in on
them on top of the table just to take something.

7. Or you’ll have to reach things for
them ALL THE TIME.

8. If you share a car, you know it’s
a constant battle of moving the
seat back and forth into both of
your preferred positions.

9. It can be super hard to get a
decent photo of the two of you.

10. Or at least a decent selfie when
you’re both standing. Very hard oh

11. And when you hug them, their
head goes straight into your chest
region.

12. They’re quite easy to pick up… grin
13. ...and may take advantage of
you for piggy-back rides from time
to time. grin

14. At times you need to bend
down to even hear what they’re
saying to you. grin

15. On the plus side, you definitely
don’t have to deal with someone
taking up too much space in the
bed. grin

16. And there’s rarely any
arguments over who gets shotgun
when it comes to the best seat on a
plane or in the car. You and your long leg will generally always win.

Feel free Oya add your own. grin
Re: 16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand by whogoscam: 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
Gf is waste of time.

Fvck them only
Re: 16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand by halfricanadian(f): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
angry angry u wan spoil market for we short girls abi?
Re: 16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand by ivyT(f): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
whogoscam:
Gf is waste of time.
Fvck them only
wld u rather admire a lady and marry her the next day
Re: 16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand by BrideOfDracula(f): 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Awww, that's why you should always hold our hand when out in public embarassed

1 Like

Re: 16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand by dauntless15(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
Short girls are the kind of girls I'll never date, its a serious turn off for me, sometimes i feel there are not far from the ground especially the ones with big booty, and fat muscles on the legs which i call yam and they are very stubborn.

1 Like

Re: 16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand by lordizak(m): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
dauntless15:
Short girls are the kind of girls I'll never date, its a serious turn off for me, sometimes i feel there are not far from the ground especially the ones with big booty, and fat muscles on the legs which i call yam and they are very stubborn.
You yourself; aren't very impressive.
Re: 16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand by dauntless15(m): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
lordizak:
You yourself; aren't very impressive.
have you seen me before?
Re: 16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand by lordizak(m): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
dauntless15:
have you seen me before?
Your way of internalizing ideas are poor. which means you don't need to be seen.
Re: 16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand by dauntless15(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
lordizak:

Your way of internalizing ideas are poor. which means you don't need to be seen.
lol your English is top notch, seems you're rabbi, or psychologist or voodoo maestro to know me and judge me before even getting to know me. Keep it up i bet people are seeing for their self that you're actually the predictable one.
Re: 16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand by UyiIredia(m): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nice points. But I been think say you put pics. Never mind sha.
Re: 16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand by lordizak(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
dauntless15:
lol your English is top notch, seems you're rabbi, or psychologist or voodoo maestro to know me and judge me before even getting to know me. Keep it up i bet people are seeing for their self that you're actually the predictable one.
U think? spare me the theatrics, if u want a grammatical contest between you and I, I won't grant that. I know I am good, u know that too. u might be better, but that can't invalidate the fact that I am good. thanks.
Re: 16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand by lordizak(m): 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
This thread is gonna hurt the confidence of the short ladies. #Shortladiesarethesmartest
Re: 16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand by Raph01: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
halfricanadian:
angry angry u wan spoil market for we short girls abi?

Re: 16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand by dauntless15(m): 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
lordizak:

U think? spare me the theatrics, if u want a grammatical contest between you and I, I won't grant that. I know I am good, u know that too. u might be better, but that can't invalidate the fact that I am good. thanks.
you are very good, can i go now? It seems there's an impending e-fight and i don't wanna be a party to that, i humbly accept defeat you win
Re: 16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand by halfricanadian(f): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
Raph01:

lol
Re: 16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand by lordizak(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
dauntless15:
you are very good, can i go now? It seems there's an impending e-fight and i don't wanna be a party to that, i humbly accept defeat you win
hahahaha no mind me jor. Na no Victor no vanquish scenario.
Re: 16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand by dauntless15(m): 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
lordizak:

hahahaha no mind me jor. Na no Victor no vanquish scenario.
yeah more like that bro, just that this isn't a battle
Re: 16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand by whogoscam: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
ivyT:

Yes if I want to marry her
Re: 16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand by SirREX94: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Same question i would've loved to ask!
ivyT:

Re: 16 Things Only Those With Short Girlfriend Will Understand by jashar(f): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
I love my height. cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Identify A Fake Girlfriend / See 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her / Must Men Request Sex From A Woman After Taking Her Out Or Helping Her ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.