Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. (5242 Views)

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by Riwo11(f): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
1. Unlike the tall girls, when it comes
to good true LOVE. Trust me, Short
girls are the experts..
2. Short girls are beautiful when they
are angry.. You annoy her, you will
see her true beauty..
3. Short girls are brilliant and wise..
They give their boyfriends good
opinions and motivation..
4. Short girls can easly be carried.. So
guy if you have a short girlfriend
that's the trophy that God gave you..
HANDLE it with care.
5. Short girls are fun to watch.. Even
if she's
n......ked, man she's beautiful from
head to toe..
6. Some tall girls are arrogant.. But a
short girl will respect you because
she knows your taller than her..
7. Kiss a short girl. You will never
forget that kiss for the rest of your
life..
8. Short girls love tall guys because
she wants to be safe in his arms.
10. Short girls are loyal as in she was
born a
Loyal girl.
11. Short girls don't argue alot. She
let's her
self free from things that stress her..
So she
doesn't care, if you love her then love
her for real.
If you don't then leave..
12. Short girls are naturally talented.
As in she's a good entertainer..
Cheerleaders, singers and dancers..
13. Short girls respect their
boyfriends.
14. Short girls love their boyfriends
for who
they are Not for money
* True Love just unlike the tall girls
who feel they are high..
If you have a short girlfriend, just
know that
she loves you more than any other
thing on
earth..
HANDLE HER WITH RESPECT CAUSE
IF YOU
WANT WIN HER HEART YOU MUST
RESPECT
HER.
GUYS ARE WE TOGETHER ??
CLICK BELOW TO READ.....
How to Get Sexy Curves - For Girls Who Want to Make Other Girls Jealous and Guys Drool
http://www.riwodating.com/2017/09/how-to-get-sexy-curves-for-girls-who.html

1 Like

Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by FvckShiT(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
They fúçking lick em ßalls good good when fúçking sucking the díck cool

1 Like

Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by BadBlaize(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
wen u want to gv short girls doggy, u will need kitchen stool..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by funkyibodude(m): 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Short girls wahala plenty, they are readx to fight u in public when the are angry

2 Likes

Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by obiorathesubtle: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Why would someone be proud of a stigma?
Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by tosyne2much(m): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
OP, you forgot to add that they look like Nokia swollen battery when they are pregnant

6 Likes

Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by d4guy: 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, you forgot to add that they look like Nokia swollen battery when they are pregnant
Haba fear God ... ..

1 Like

Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by Alexk2(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
So you're a short lady.....lovely!
Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
It only a lady that lacks home traning that will be taller than her boyfriend grin .Nobody should beat me,i'm not feeling well.

lalasticlala!

1 Like

Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by bitchcrafts: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Well written nonsense! angry
Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by Fernandowski(m): 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Yeah.... I prefer them short.... But no too short that she could stand and give me a Mouth Action
Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by ba7man(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2017

Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 19, 2017
what kind of fvckery is this

leave short people alone.
Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 19, 2017
Proud to be short cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 19, 2017
kk
Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by Starrycyzar(f): 1:55am On Sep 19, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Proud to be short cheesy grin
abi
Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by Wizklynd23(m): 2:36am On Sep 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
Guy you too much...

Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 19, 2017
This thread stinks of Inferiority complex. Short girl!!
Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by tosyne2much(m): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2017
Wizklynd23:
Guy you too much...
No mind me jawe cheesy
Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 19, 2017
I wan add. cheesy

1.we look visually good tagther.
2.it's cute when she stands on tip toe ta kiss u
3. U can cuddle her well
4. She fits right in ya lap
5. An if u are a short guy ,we make u look taller grin
Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by Tamel(m): 7:37am On Sep 19, 2017
be consoling yourself
Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
It only a lady that lacks home traning that will be taller than her boyfriend grin .Nobody should beat me,i'm not feeling well.

lalasticlala!
grinha ha ha. U funny
Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by Fernandowski(m): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
I wan add. cheesy

1.we look visually good tagther.
2.it's cute when she stands on tip toe ta kiss u
3. U can cuddle her well
4. She fits right in ya lap
5. An if u are a short guy ,we make u look taller grin
hello babe.... Long time!!!
Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
ha grin . what the heck.
Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by tosyne2much(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
ha grin . what the heck.
Hehe cheesy
Re: 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2017
Nawa oh

(1) (Reply)

Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? / Ladies, 5 Little-known Facts About Your Period / Na Who Get Bad Mouth Pass(pics Attached)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.