Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Must Men Request Sex From A Woman After Taking Her Out Or Helping Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Men Request Sex From A Woman After Taking Her Out Or Helping Her ? (1428 Views)

Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Men Request Sex From A Woman After Taking Her Out Or Helping Her ? by ENDTIMELIFE: 10:41am On Sep 24, 2016
Why do Guys nowadays always request sex from women after taking her out or helping her financially asking her to off her pant grin
Re: Must Men Request Sex From A Woman After Taking Her Out Or Helping Her ? by shamack: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2016
If asking her to off her pant is the problem,,,,,he can just adjust the pant to one side and insert the real deal

8 Likes

Re: Must Men Request Sex From A Woman After Taking Her Out Or Helping Her ? by Sunnymatey(m): 10:50am On Sep 24, 2016
Ladies should know that 80% men who renders favor (esp. financial) to them may require s3x in return. Most ladies are very much aware of this fact, those that don't expect anything in return are term 'maga', 'mumu' etc.

4 Likes

Re: Must Men Request Sex From A Woman After Taking Her Out Or Helping Her ? by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2016
One good turn deserves another.
Re: Must Men Request Sex From A Woman After Taking Her Out Or Helping Her ? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2016
shamack:
If asking her to off her pant is the problem,,,,,he can just adjust the pant to one side and insert the real deal

That's called who dey house grin
Re: Must Men Request Sex From A Woman After Taking Her Out Or Helping Her ? by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 24, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
Why do Guys nowadays always request sex from women after taking her out or helping her financially asking her to off her pant grin
Must she get her help from a guy? Why not get it from a fellow girl

What help does a girl still living under her parents really need?

Would a girl help you in same way and not demand for attention(infact worship)?

Be realistic b4 u conclude matters

2 Likes

Re: Must Men Request Sex From A Woman After Taking Her Out Or Helping Her ? by LuvU2: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2016
No man hs ever done that to me.

Could be i hang out with quality nd mature guys only.
Re: Must Men Request Sex From A Woman After Taking Her Out Or Helping Her ? by Ray360: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2016
It's evertwhere! especially from men without the fear of God. sometime ago, a girl cried to me, lamenting of how all those she had met to help her with her school fees, or even borrow her wanted to sleep with her first before rendering any help. Even her respected uncle wanted a taste of the wine between her legs. It was a crucial period in her life because she was in her finals and won't be allowed to sit for the exam without paying fees.

Her parents are poor and couldn't afford to foot most of her school bills. I had to rally round and borrow from a friend in school (I'm a student too) to enable her pay and be allowed into the exam all. After the exams, She hustled (Not selling her body) when she got home and paid back the money to my account.
Such is life. She has remained ever grateful to me. Guys who request for sex before rendering help to someone in dire need are without a good heart

2 Likes

Re: Must Men Request Sex From A Woman After Taking Her Out Or Helping Her ? by George22016(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
LuvU2:

bitches everywhere check her post

2 Likes

Re: Must Men Request Sex From A Woman After Taking Her Out Or Helping Her ? by LuvU2: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
George22016:

bitches everywhere check her post
gerout undecided
Re: Must Men Request Sex From A Woman After Taking Her Out Or Helping Her ? by bamisepeters(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Most women cannot be trusted as they will term a man slack if he did not do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Must Men Request Sex From A Woman After Taking Her Out Or Helping Her ? by Frankraj: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
The problem of our girls is laziness. Work hard and earn your money. Men are not Bank or ATM machines
Re: Must Men Request Sex From A Woman After Taking Her Out Or Helping Her ? by femi4: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
LuvU2:

Have you been asking for financial assistant

3 Likes

Re: Must Men Request Sex From A Woman After Taking Her Out Or Helping Her ? by ENDTIMELIFE: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
Frankraj:
The problem of our girls is laziness. Work hard and earn your money. Men are not Bank or ATM machines
nice comment , dont mind these hungry girls nowadays looking for whom to send to village, the only thing they can offer is their smelling pussyy shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Must Men Request Sex From A Woman After Taking Her Out Or Helping Her ? by stuffs4me(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ray360:
It's evertwhere! especially from men without the fear of God. sometime ago, a girl cried to me, lamenting of how all those she had met to help her with her school fees, or even borrow her wanted to sleep with her first before rendering any help. Even her respected uncle wanted a taste of the wine between her legs. It was a crucial period in her life because she was in her finals and won't be allowed to sit for the exam without paying fees.

Her parents are poor and couldn't afford to foot most of her school bills. I had to rally round and borrow from a friend in school (I'm a student too) to enable her pay and be allowed into the exam all. After the exams, She hustled (Not selling her body) when she got home and paid back the money to my account.
Such is life. She has remained ever grateful to me. Guys who request for sex before rendering help to someone in dire need are without a good heart

Though, I find it hard to believe this your story I would still comment on it.
I had a similar scenario back in 2013, where I borrowed out 50K to a girl that was in tears because she needed to pay her school fees before she would be allowed to write exams. Weeks later when I asked for my money she insulted the hell out of me and my family generation. It resulted into a big fight because she never planned to pay and would insult me so much every time I asked for my money.
The point I'm trying to make is that girls always see your money as something they can easily collect and never pay back. In as much as I would not encourage guys to demand for sex in return for any financial assistance, I would not encourage guys to give money to girls either because those girls will always see such guys as maga or mugu.
Re: Must Men Request Sex From A Woman After Taking Her Out Or Helping Her ? by stuffs4me(m): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Must she get her help from a guy? Why not get it from a fellow girl

What help does a girl still living under her parents really need?

Would a girl help you in same way and not demand for attention(infact worship)?

Be realistic b4 u conclude matters

Don't mind them. If the girls need so much help, why won't they turn to their parents of fellow girls for financial assistance.

Most of the girls going about begging don't even need much assistance. They are mostly greedy girls that want to show off what they don't have.

1 Like

Re: Must Men Request Sex From A Woman After Taking Her Out Or Helping Her ? by ENDTIMELIFE: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2016
shamack:
adjust the pant while in the other room cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Must Men Request Sex From A Woman After Taking Her Out Or Helping Her ? by Burgerlomo: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:

Because they're not Santa Claus, I mean Father Christmas so they want a bountiful mouth watering ROI (Return on investment) grin

(1) (Reply)

Should I Beg Her For Marriage? / What Mercy Johnson Dont Want You To See- See Photo / It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.