Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. (1755 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by pacretus(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
oh God help me to keep myself till marriage.
i'm a young dedicated christian.i'v been in some not serious relationship.but i'm done with that.i don't do sex,it's against my new life in christ.
It happened like this:.
Was chating with a girl,we touched almost every matter that arose except buharis political failure and sexuality.
Before i cont.She's a benenois.(our conversation was both in french and english). young just like me has been in some relationships too.and judging by her looks and attitude i'm sure she's engaged in some act of immorality.
So I was like tryna tell her some issues of life,how she should be serious with christ not to miss church services.Be careful with guys.
And so on..then she droped a bomb shell.
Are you a virgin...it went ((((gbooooomm)))) on my ear drums.
And i replied''please Don't ever ask me such craz y questions''.
Make she no come spoil me.nairaland sef i dey run from am.
Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by dayowunmi(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
It could have been an innocent question. She may not mean it the way you are thinking.
Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by delishpot: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
What is wrong with that question OP? Sex is not a bad thing. Sex is beautiful and Gods gift to humanity. So why does it scare you so? She is not inviting you to her bed. She did not suggest you have Sex.
Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by pacretus(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
delishpot:
What is wrong with that question OP? Sex is not a bad thing. Sex is beautiful and Gods gift to humanity. So why does it scare you so? She is not inviting you to her bed. She did not suggest you have Sex.
well my bible tells me to flee every presence of evil.
Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lol...
Answer the question na...
Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by pacretus(m): 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Lol...

delishpot:
BiafraBushBoy:
Lol...

lol.the anser is that:i'm human and it should scare me cos i'm christian.i wouldn't joke with my purity.chess
Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by tee59(f): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cus of ur new lif in christ now, u shld'nt talk abt sexuality again? Make u dey deceive urslf. People lik u falls easily whn tempted. So far dat u talk abt it or lecture girls on it doesn't corrupt ur mind unless u ar bad urslf. U need d Grace of God. U can likewise says it s now a sin to sit near or touch a girl. Work on ur heart op.
Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by teeewhy2(m): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
tee59:
Cus of ur new lif in christ now, u shld'nt talk abt sexuality again? Make u dey deceive urslf. People lik u falls easily whn tempted. So far dat u talk abt it or lecture girls on it doesn't corrupt ur mind unless u ar bad urslf. U need d Grace of God. U can likewise says it s now a sin to sit near or touch a girl. Work on ur heart op.
After changing from your old self,there are somethings u av to avoid(like talking abt sexuality nd d rest)bcoz there is no way u won't sin wen t comes to dat and d bible make me to understand dat wen there r many words,sin z nt absent.
Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by pacretus(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
teeewhy2:
After changing from your old self,there are somethings u av to avoid(like talking abt sexuality nd d rest)bcoz there is no way u won't sin wen t comes to dat and d bible make me to understand dat wen there r many words,sin z nt absent.
thanks alot man,didn't just know how to reply her,thank God u did.even watching some movies is an offence to me.so i stay away from movies sometimes if not always.
Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by teeewhy2(m): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
pacretus:
thanks alot man,didn't just know how to reply her,thank God u did.even watching some movies is an offence to me.so i stay away from movies sometimes if not always.
may GOD help us all
Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by tee59(f): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
pacretus:
D bible says we are in d world but not 4 d world. Wat im tryn 2 tell u is dat, dre are som temptatn in ds world dat u need d grace of God to overcome. Running alone without d power of God in u to fight it, s just a waste of tim. D devil wil always use ur weakness against u and he nos whn to strike. Pray for more power and more grace frm God. Do u want 2 b closn ur eyes while walkn on d street to avoid dose dat dresses seductively and provocatively? Or u wont av anything to do again with opposite sex? Evn d anointed men of God always pray to God for more grace to overcome temptation.
Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by IG264(m): 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nor vex, I just want to ask a funny question, have u wanked b4? I hope u know wat I mean...
But sex is not d worst sin #justsaying
Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by Hillzy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wat is dis one saying? Na yes, no or I don't know question na bring all dis talk

1 Like

Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
What a caveman! 0_o
Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
tee59:

Well said
Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by bitchcrafts: 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
evegran:
What a caveman! 0_o
Really? Cavemen fukc fukcables I was made to believe...
Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by IG264(m): 6:13am On Jun 05, 2016
Oga virgin abeg answer me , have u ever masturbat*ed b4? #justwonder[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by pacretus(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
IG264:
Oga virgin abeg answer me , have u ever masturbat*ed b4? #justwonder[color=#000099][/color]
yes i've done it.now itsn't about that cos when you know the truth u get somethings outa your life,i did it.,men!! I mean most guys did that rubbish when they were young.
Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by mzhorlah(f): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
U r not matuted undecided

She asked a question wc u might decide to answer or not and asking if sumone is a virgin doesnt mk her corrupt

She just needed to know
Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by pacretus(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
evegran:

Well said
evegran:
What a caveman! 0_o
ahh!!! Aunty you called me a ''CAVEMAN.'' but i call you blessed.
I'd rather be in a cave than allow a woman push me into sexual sin.
Her question was uncalled for since we are not so familiar with each other.i don't and wouldn't joke with virginity.
Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by pacretus(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
mzhorlah:
She asked a question wc u might decide to answer or not and asking if sumone is a virgin doesnt mk her corrupt
She just needed to know
aunty if you were an accountant and a guy on dreadlock walk to your desk in a bank and asked you ''do you know the security code to your bank safe'' what will be ur reply.now both the guy and his question might seem innocent ,but might still posse the greatest treat to your bank.i'd rather be immature than let my maturity lead me to funny thoughts and to sin.
Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by mzhorlah(f): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
pacretus:
aunty if you were an accountant and a guy on dreadlock walk to your desk in a bank and asked you ''do you know the security code to your bank safe'' what will be ur reply.now both the guy and his question might seem innocent ,but might still posse the greatest treat to your bank.i'd rather be immature than let my maturity lead me to funny thoughts and to sin.
thatsnot wat m saying, u should not bcuz of that call her corrupt ...thatz d point m making

And ur reply waa kinda to harsh for someone u trying to preach salvation too

U coulda just said i cnt answer that
Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by EscobarSnipes(m): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
mzhorlah:

She just needed to know
yeah she "just needed to know". Talk about hypocrisy! If he had opened a thread about how he asked her of her sexual status, you girls will spend the whole night spitting fire at him saying it's not proper or that he deserves silence or it was rude of him. But here it's no big deal since it's coming from a girl, that's insinuation that he's bound to reply her. What do you girls really want

Watching...........
Re: What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. by mzhorlah(f): 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
EscobarSnipes:
yeah she "just needed to know". Talk about hypocrisy! If he had opened a thread about how he asked her of her sexual status, you girls will spend the whole night spitting fire at him saying it's not proper or that he deserves silence or it was rude of him. But here it's no big deal since it's coming from a girl, that's insinuation that he's bound to reply her. What do you girls really want

Watching...........
i try as much as possible to be plain...i dont involve gender whenever i judge cases

And mind u,m ola,m not all ladies tongue cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Imagine A World Without Bra / Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? / End Time Imagine What This Beautiful Lady Wore To A Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.