Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,382 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete (14936 Views)

Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up / Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up / Lack Of Funds Won’t Stop Ogoni Clean-up - Amina Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete by Chrisx1x(m): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2016
I will be 52yrs by then.no hope again
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete by ojialo(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2016
godwinkessi:

When Nigerian oil is even gonna dry off in 40 years time! I can't wait for the oils to dry off just so that Nigeria will be better. Oil brought hate and agony to Nigeria, God didn't make any mistake giving us oil tho
go and dry it na!! U believed all those stupiiiid analysis, you should as well say in 40yrs time borehole engineers won't find water.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete by okebaba: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2016
valdes00:
Today in history
Today is exactly 8 years,
7months, 6days, 11 hours 25 minutes and 52 seconds that a gala seller ran away with my
change in traffic.......

I am sure you are HIGH grin grin this morning
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete by valdes00(m): 10:12am On Jun 04, 2016
okebaba:
[s][/s]
I am sure you are HIGH grin grin this morning
Am still mourning that loss, so I av no reply for u...
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete by Lamasta(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Yes i was told so.
PLEASE, how long will it take to CLEAN - UP NIGERIA, because that's what matters to me..?

Do u believe we can CLEAN UP NIGERIA..?
IF u believe click yes .
Where is the Yes button
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete by simpleseyi: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2016
valdes00:
Today in history
Today is exactly 8 years,
7months, 6days, 11 hours 25 minutes and 52 seconds that a gala seller ran away with my
change in traffic.......

Sorry my brother. I am ready to refund your change which you were denied 8 years ago so that you will be healed of the nightmare. Where ever you are please come to No 8, Alhajji Gido Crescent, off Sani Abacha Avenue, Jalingo, Jigawa State. I will multiply your change by 3.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete by valdes00(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2016
simpleseyi:

Sorry my brother. I am ready to refund your change which you were denied 8 years ago so that you will be healed of the nightmare. Where ever you are please come to No 8, Alhajji Gido Crescent, off Sani Abacha Avenue, Jalingo, Jigawa State. I will multiply your change by 3.
Chisos.... jus because of #400 change .... u fit use am PM me recharge card na....
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete by gebest: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2016
Firefire:
But APC said they have fulfilled their campaign promise by cutting the ribbon 2 days ago. grin

A 30 Years task now labeled FULFILLED in a less than 2 hours ceremony.

APC, I dey hail oooo.
if a community will take 30 yrs to cleanup, then nigeria will take 3000 yrs only to cleanup
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete by tbaba1234: 11:16am On Jun 04, 2016
senatorizyking:
If Buhari will pay the money upfront then it's a welcome development but if he won't pay it then APC has nothing to celebrate but shut up their mouth. 30 years ain't a joke !

It is paid for by the joint venture that polluted the area not the government. Each member of the Joint venture pay their share of the $1 billion dollars.

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete by lailo: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
If PDP has SS people at heart,d clean-up would have been done for at least 16 years now,remaining just 14 years.Funny enough,dats d party d region wants to die for now.Shame on PDP and our hero grin.Thanks to APC and Buhari
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete by seunfape(m): 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
I know clean up of oil spill can be fast like that if it does take up-to 30 yrs as least it wi lol be close to 20.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete by mykquincy: 1:37am On Jun 05, 2016
I just remember my birthday, happy me cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy

Tragedy Of An Unthinking Agitation: The Case Of The Niger-delta Militants / FG Silent On Concessioning Of Onitsha Port, Assures Early Delivery Of Baro Port / Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video)