Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension (53772 Views)

Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by cosade(m): 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
whizzler:
I condemn mob action that has led to the death of the lady and commiserate with her family like most on this thread. I won't also shy away from speaking against her or any one who knows the sacredness muslims hold Allah, The Prophet (SAW) and the The Quran all over the world, yet year in year out continue to push this needless provocation. In as much as muslims should be admonished on the need to respect the law of the land, non muslims too should avoid such provocations. As we know no one who respects his/her father will insult another man's.

Just pray you're not at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Do you know that someone can be unjustly killed in the North, for stepping on an old Arabic newspaper that is on the floor, if a fool calls it Quran?

I am sure the miscreants that killed this lady never heard her said those "blasphemous words", if any.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by Tegraeagles: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
It's time to understand that many of such has happened in the north like these
With no justice
Have we 4gotten the pregnant woman who was burnt to death in gombe.
Did she ever get justice
OduduwaYoruba:

http://sunnewsonline.com/tension-in-kano-over-killing-of-pastors-wife/
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by nkemjacob2(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
indirect way of islamizing d country, PMB wil not say anytin
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by mmauton: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
Arghhjh... This is frustrating... Just some days one of this buzu came to Lagos to bail his brother.... just must be done...
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by DonPizzaro: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Beastly,backward and brainless religious pawns.who had already been condemned into oblivion by an opium called religion. these people are a wasted generation.

they are a burden to mankind.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Islam is really the religion of peace.heartless and wicked beast . Shame on you lord lugard and nature and God will never 4give you for amalgamating us with these heartless beasts
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by bejeria101(m): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
You are deploying APC,s that would bring her back to life or bring the morons with their religion of peace to justice? Has their pedophile king said anytin? I thought so.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by MikeB3(m): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
hmmmm this northerners with their fanatic behaviours.... May God be with the family of the deceased.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
afroniger:
I will continue to say it and not bloody care: the two imported religions of Islam and Christianity are both scams. They have been effectively used to brainwash and turn Africans into mumus of the highest order!! angry angry angry

For fvcks sakes can someone please tell me how both religions have helped Africans rise out of poverty and relative primitive existence compared to others in spite of being more religious than both the white man and Arabs?? ?? Nonsense!!!!!
shatap guy! you no wise!
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by StoneColdBiceps(m): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
afroniger:
I will continue to say it and not bloody care: the two imported religions of Islam and Christianity are both scams. They have been effectively used to brainwash and turn Africans into mumus of the highest order!! angry angry angry

For fvcks sakes can someone please tell me how both religions have helped Africans rise out of poverty and relative primitive existence compared to others in spite of being more religious than both the white man and Arabs?? ?? Nonsense!!!!!

Bro u keep ranting about religion this religion that instead of to focus on the subject matter.

Muslim miscrient comitted a crime by killing someone-a Christian, instead of to bé objective you are blaming "religion".

We all know how Islamist especially in the North, kill and main people at the slightest provocation. Pls check you sence of reasonble judgement.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by Mpanyi: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
afroniger:

Lilly livered fellow talking bullshit. Why not talk aabout Islam only. You brought in Christianity to drflate their possible action against you
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by Arclan07: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
nijanigga:
Give them 2 weeks the whole thing will die down, you will ask me why I said so? Do you all remember Gideon Akaluka who was beheaded in late 92 for so called blasphemy, his severed head was suspended on a spear and taken round the city of Kano, when his body was taken to the east, Late Ojukwu,said in Ibo land no corpse is buried without the head. What did Ibo people do? Gideon was actually seized my Islamic zealots from Police detention and then beheaded.
Ibo people this is the time to stand your ground and demand justice,this must not be swept under the carpet,even if money will exchange hands.
this is the problem with you Igbo you will be beating your chest in another mans domain trying to equate yourselves with the indigenes at time claiming superiority over your host ,forgetting that there is a limit to which your host will condole your excesses such incident is the result of this brutal action by the Hausa in as much as I condem the killing of these woman ,it must be noted that if she had not allow the Igbo craze in her to get the better of her she would still be alive today .my advice to our Igbo brothers and sister ,when you are in Rome you act like the roman it doesn't take the Igbo in you away.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by Onliie(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
ur brain is upside down.. Try knocking it on the wall several times.. U might be lucky to get it half way right..

Wetin concern u and sanusi?
Mr man go and read about Gideon Akaluka
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by nijanigga: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Arclan07:
this is the problem with you Igbo you will be beating your chest in another mans domain trying to equate yourselves with the indigenes at time claiming superiority over your host ,forgetting that there is a limit to which your host will condole your excesses such incident is the result of this brutal action by the Hausa in as much as I condem the killing of these woman ,it must be noted that if she had not allow the Igbo craze in her to get the better of her she would still be alive today .my advice to our Igbo brothers and sister ,when you are in Rome you act like the roman it doesn't take the Igbo in you away.
My brother/sister, you've only heard from one side, do not make one sided judgement, that would be irrational.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by Refino(m): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
D matyr now rest in d bossom of her loving Saviour n Eternal Lord walking,giggling n bouncing freely in the street of gold of d unfading eternal Heavenly City of divine order devoid of religious or ethnic sentiments n crises,without d anguish of fear, death,,hunger, pain or revenge rather all is new,bright n fair,beautiful beyond imagination, dwelling with the spirits of just men made perfect n mighty holy angels,beholding clearly in estasy in open vision the Majesty n magnificence of the Alpha n the Omega,the Ancient of days sitted on high enthroned in everlasting Dominion n Power,to Him be glory in church forever n ever,in a World without end,Amen!
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by ukandi1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
sanandreas:
I operate with the law of Moses. Do me I do you shikena.

I agree with u. Kill a Christian woman, I will hunt down Muslim woman * 10
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by whizzler: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
cosade:

Just pray you're not at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Do you know that someone can be unjustly killed in the North, for stepping on an old Arabic newspaper that is on the floor, if a fool calls it Quran?

I am sure the miscreants that killed this lady never heard her said those "blasphemous words", if any.
when I was in secondary sch many years ago, I had this class mate who used to bring Bible to sch on days we have CRS. On several occasions when I see him place other books on top the bible I used to place them the other way. This I did and will still do because it has been put in me to value anything from God over and above others. It doesn't matter whether I believe in it or not. TOLERANCE is our problem
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by grandstar(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
63xtr33r:

Let me help your memory out; remember the 'Operation Wetie' (in the SW) which precipitated the January 15 coup. In that independence era a Yoruba man by the name Akintola colluded with Ahmadu Bello to jail Awolowo. Another Yoruba man, Justice Sowemimo indicted and sentenced Awolowo to jail.

1967-70 Yorubas colluded with their Northern masters to almost annihilate the Igbo Nation off the surface of the earth.

Remember also, how Awolowo ensured the starvation of millions of Easterners. And after the war, the same Awolowo colluded with his Northern masters to defraud Easterners of their hard earned money in banks and building societies. Awolowo proceeded to use the stolen funds to give Yorubas free education. And the remaining loot was given to Yorubas and their cotravellers to buy up the numerous companies established by the colonial masters, looting the companies and rendering them bankrupt.

So, you can see that aside the independence era of fraternization between Akintola and Ahmadu Bello, and later the partnership between Awolowo and Gowon, from 1967 to 1979, Yorubas more or less Kowtowed to the wishes of their Northern masters to entrench injustice, lopsidedness and great evils in the land. So much more for 'sophistication', nay 'sufferstication'.

https://www.nairaland.com/3052748/how-awolowo-jailed-yorubas-northerners#44774973

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/the-crisis-that-truncated-the-first-republic

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

Awolowo did not use the money to provide free education as he was disposed as the premier of Western region well before the 1966 coup.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by Mrjo(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
When CHRIST cane into my life i stop seeing things like u.
afroniger:

Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by proudofficial(m): 12:49am On Jun 05, 2016
this kind of kiiling hapen in the year 1994 about an Igbo man called Gideon Akaluka, time go come dis pple, even i no go hv mercy i swear wit my last blood.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by proudofficial(m): 1:46am On Jun 05, 2016
This kind of killing happen in the year 1994 to an Igbo man called Gideon Akaluka all this killing, time go come eheheheh,if you like remove my write you.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by luluosas(m): 8:29am On Jun 05, 2016
No matter the circumstances surrounding her death, the blood sucking Islamist extremists have no justification whatsoever to kill her. Is their prophet higher than their God? Hmm. Terrorist everywhere
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by chacoonder(m): 4:42am On Jun 06, 2016
menxer:

You are right, but how is staying and doing business in Kano by force?

I think you have to read my post again for proper understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial / Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself / Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.