Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone (3662 Views)

Man Caught Romancing A Female Statue (Photos, Video) / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague / Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by permanentgrace(m): 6:31am On Jun 04, 2016
This singular act almost cost my precious phone this morning. The annoyance is that i'm not touching/caressing/romancing/playing with her, meanwhile, i am busy fingering my phone. She almost smashed it on ground after snatching it from me if not for my prompt intervention. Could this really be annoying?
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:41am On Jun 04, 2016
LOL, that's funny. It doesn't bother me because it's either I'm daydreaming (my auto-reaction when nothing is going on around me) or busy doing something else to notice that someone is not being affectionate or whatever. The only time it irritates me is when I'm saying something important & the other person seems to be paying no attention because they're busy fiddling with their phone. Now that gets to me. I will snatch the phone away or go into an epic rant & rage episode.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by Cutehector(m): 6:42am On Jun 04, 2016
Touch dem, wahala, don't touch dem, wahala..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
LOL, that's funny. It doesn't bother me because it's either I'm daydreaming (my auto-reaction when nothing is going on around me) or busy doing something else to notice that someone is not being affectionate or whatever. The only time it irritates me is when I'm saying something important & the other person seems to be paying no attention because they're busy fiddling with their phone. Now that gets to me. I will snatch the phone away or go into an epic rant & rage episode.
After the whole rage season, you go calm down shey grin

I'll help you with breaking the whole stuffs while you're at it. grin
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by ikbnice(m): 6:56am On Jun 04, 2016
gals are confused set of being...they are truly a necessary evil. The always want thingz their own way.
If you touch them always, they say that sex is always on your mind. Dont touch them, another drama of being labelled as not romantic enough.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:58am On Jun 04, 2016
vargasvictory:

After the whole rage season, you go calm down shey grin

I'll help you with breaking the whole stuffs while you're at it. grin

LOL, yes I do calm down. It never lasts long. As soon as I get it out of my system, it's like nothing ever happened. I switch back with ease, it's almost scary. I don't break stuffs though, I just feel like I'm about to go crazy. I usually just stomp grin

I bit embarrassing now that I think about it embarassed
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LOL, yes I do calm down. It never lasts long. As soon as I get it out of my system, it's like nothing ever happened. I switch back with ease, it's almost scary. I don't break stuffs though, I just feel like I'm about to go crazy. I usually just stomp grin

I bit embarrassing now that I think about it embarassed
Lol. it's prolly how you're wired.
It's what makes you unique right there
We all got that little demon in us hiding somewhere grin

It's not sth to be embarrassed of, maybe.
As long as you don't punch someone in the face atm grin
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:26am On Jun 04, 2016
vargasvictory:

Lol. it's prolly how you're wired

It's what makes you unique right there

We all got that little demon in us hiding somewhere grin

It's not sth to be embarrassed of, maybe.

As long as you don't punch someone in the face atm grin

You're right. But it gets embarrassing because after I'm
done I'm like really over it, but the other person will still be feeling, "WTF" grin If they refuse to let go, then a repeat is usually coming their way, this time for bringing up "history" grin Because to me it truly feels like they wanna rehash history, a historical event from 30 minutes ago tongue I'm aware I have major anger issues though, so I always try my best not to explode & slap the shìt outta people embarassed
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by MrCork: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

done I'm like really over it, but the other person will still be feeling, "WTF" grin If they refuse to let go, then a repeat is usually coming their way, this time for bringing up "history" grin Because to me it truly feels like they wanna rehash history, a historical event from 30 minutes ago tongue I'm aware I have major anger issues though, so I always try my best not to explode & slap the shìt outta people embarassed

hi..are u a Crackhead? (juss askin) undecided
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

hi..are u a Crackhead? (juss askin) undecided

No, are you?
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by MrCork: 7:33am On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

No, are you?

every nairalanders says u definately a known *Crackhead*...the good news is that I belif them!!(no oofeinse) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:35am On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

every nairalanders says u definately a known *Crackhead*...the good news is that I belif them!!(no oofeinse) undecided

Oke doke. I can't help your herd mentality. So go on & believe whatever, no skin off my back.
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by MrCork: 7:37am On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Oke doke. I can't help your herd mentality. So go on & believe whatever, no skin off my back.

...calm down babes, i love Crackhead like u...i juss wanna get to no u has friends.. do u hav a boy friend? undecided
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by Odunharry(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2016
permanentgrace:
This singular act almost cost my precious phone this morning. The annoyance is that i'm not touching/caressing/romancing/playing with her, meanwhile, i am busy fingering my phone. She almost smashed it on ground after snatching it from me if not for my prompt intervention. Could this really be annoying?
To me I see that as disrespect to the other person, common, you can always play with your Fone Later..
Total concentration on your Fone thruout is a no no except you making money at that time
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by Odunharry(m): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
The only time it irritates me is when I'm saying something important & the other person seems to be paying no attention because they're busy fiddling with their phone. Now that gets to me. I will snatch the phone away or go into an epic rant & rage episode.
Na wah o
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

...calm down babes, i love Crackhead like u...i juss wanna get to no u has friends.. do u hav a boy friend? undecided

Of course I have friends & a man. All my friendships go back since childhood, so it's people who know me very well. They know I'm not perfect but my good outweighs the bad obviously because the friendships are decades old & still ongoing. In fact, I'm always the one to be done with people, it's rarely ever the other way around. I may be high-strung or whatever, but in here lies a genuine & a generous heart. I will literally take the shirt off my back for the ones I love & those who matter know, so..
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:48am On Jun 04, 2016
Odunharry:

Na wah o

Yes.
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by GoldenJAT(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2016
it depends.... we should know when and when not to indulge in some certain things.... I believe u do same.
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by Feranchek(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

Simple kwesion.

BrideOfDracula:

Of course I have friends & a man. All my friendships go back since childhood, so it's people who know me very well. They know I'm not perfect but my good outweighs the bad obviously because the friendships are decades old & still ongoing. In fact, I'm always the one to be done with people, it's rarely ever the other way around. I may be high-strung or whatever, but in here lies a genuine & a generous heart. I will literally take the shirt off my back for the ones I love & those who matter know, so..

Trigonometric and Calculus answer. Just say YES or NO, shikina!!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:04am On Jun 04, 2016
Feranchek:

Simple kwesion.

Complex answer. Just say YES or NO, shikina!!

No, I KNOW you're not going to tell me how to answer a question directed at me! Long answer, so there! Now what?
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by Feranchek(m): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

No, I KNOW you're not going to tell me how to answer a question directed at me! Long answer, so there! Now what?

Another long answer. Dis babe sef ehn.....

Now what abi?? Ngwanu, now clap for yasef grin
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by Mushyhills(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2016
That's how I was with a bae, chatting in a crouch at home... She touched my chest, rubbed my laps... Wah didnt she do? Then I tried to come close to smash, buh she rejects indirectly... I kept calm only to be branded a novice later.. cry

Touch wahala no touch wahala

Cutehector!
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2016
Feranchek:

Another long answer. Dis babe sef ehn.....

Now what abi?? Ngwanu, now clap for yasef grin

That's where you're failing to see, I'm in charge of my writing, NOT you! Mind your own business next time. Since when there's a correct & a wrong way to answer a general question? Long or short, I call the shots. I'm a bit chatty today, so long-winded it shall be. End of.
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by Geist(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

That's where you're failing to see, I'm in charge of my writing, NOT you! Mind your own business next time. Since when there's a correct & a wrong way to answer a general question? Long or short, I call the shots. I'm a bit chatty today, so long-winded it shall be. End of.
You take things a bit seriously. Calm down
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2016
Geist:
You take things a bit seriously. Calm down

I do smiley

I am calm.
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by Geist(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I do smiley

I am calm.
so what if you are on the receiving end? I mean, your boyfriend is trying to have a conversation with you and you're trying to reply a post on nairaland. Do you act all understanding when he starts ranting or you are like WTF! What did I do now?
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2016
Geist:
so what if you are on the receiving end? I mean, your boyfriend is trying to have a conversation with you and you're trying to reply a post on nairaland. Do you act all understanding when he starts ranting or you are like WTF! What did I do now?

No, let me explain something. Normally, I'm the sweetest & most considerate person ever tongue I'll walk up to a person & be like, "Can I quickly say something", they reply "yes" & I proceed to talk. What makes me hit the roof is when they've said yes, but continue with the fiddling & when I'm done they give a, "Huh? What did you just say?". I'm not a parrot, so you're not going to get a repeat when you obviously weren't paying attention. My reaction will either be an "FU" & walk away or be argumentative.

Now when the tables are turned, I stop whatever I'm doing & pay attention because real life is more important than a post online.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Sometimes you just got to let it all go grin, or people will get to you easily
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by Feranchek(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Swirat kamdan na.... no be fight kiss
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by joesmarty(m): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2016
Feranchek:

Simple kwesion.

lol, seriously instead blowing grammar.
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by agrovick(m): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
Feranchek:

Simple kwesion.

Weyrey! Simple Yes or No in lagbaja's voice
Re: Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone by BrideOfDracula(f): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
vargasvictory:

Sometimes you just got to let it all go grin, or people will get to you easily

Yeah, I know. Sigh. Working on it smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Girl Posted And The Hilarious Reply She Got / This is one of the best posts I have read about MEN. / Video & Photos: See What This Man And This Girl Were Caught Doing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.