Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? (7261 Views)

What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? / 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting / Erotic Story: My Online Lover Finally Comes Over – Lady Narrates Explosive (2) (3) (4)

Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
I have a male friend who recently got close with another girl who visits him at home.But the first time she came they just watched film together, second time uncle tried initiating something but failed.
Later he decided to ask her out but she declined and still visits him.......What is the solution?
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by Epositive(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
explanation is highly needed undecided

Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2017

Don't tell me ur the girl ur talking about? embarassed undecided

Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by PrinzCarter(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Prick e no get shoulder u put d head d rest e enter ( singing)
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by sirusX(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Your problem...is not a problem (in Reekado Bank's voice)

Here is the solution to your problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uGLhRyCZ8c

Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by adorablepepple(f): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Why visit someone who you don't have a defined relationship with What if he takes your silence to mean consent.....wise up
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by Homeboiy: 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
op I de suspect u
who r u using a reverse physcology for?

Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Don't tell me ur the girl ur talking about? embarassed undecided
No ooooo....
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by dannybomb(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
my brain is paining me, pls can you bring up a better explanation
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by dacblogger: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
Keep visiting him till he rapes you... just dnt come here 2 complain 2 us undecided
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by princeemmma(m): 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
maybe he did not ask her out in a suitable way, you need to be more romantic and serious when asking a lady out, with these everything will be fine
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
princeemmma:
maybe he did not ask her out in a suitable way, you need to be more romantic and serious when asking a lady out, with these everything will be fine
We've been teaching him since
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by princeemmma(m): 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Kyri:
We've been teaching him since
he needs more lesson about ladies, except he his a gay
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by pkang: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
princeemmma:

I bin tink say na 3rd class u graduate wit but with or explanation hmmmm tuale for ur 2:1
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by princeemmma(m): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
pkang:

I bin tink say na 3rd class u graduate wit but with or explanation hmmmm tuale for ur 2:1
you get mouth

Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 05, 2017
They won't say anything now
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by mudility(m): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2017
I am currently in this shit.. I have profess my undying love for her but she will not allow anything to happen because she dnt want to cheat on her bf. last time she visited, i just control myself and did not make any move on her. She want to still keep visiting me on ground of friendship but i keep giving different excuse of not been around. I dnt wanna go through the torture of wanting to cuddle her and being rejected. It makes me feel bad and begging. I do like her and she claims she knows i do.

Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 05, 2017
mudility:
I am currently in this shit.. I have profess my undying love for her but she will not allow anything to happen because she dnt want to cheat on her bf. last time she visited, i just control myself and did not make any move on her. She want to still keep visiting me on ground of friendship but i keep giving different excuse of not been around. I dnt wanna go through the torture of wanting to cuddle her and being rejected. It makes me feel bad and begging. I do like her and she claims she knows i do.
Your situation is quite similar
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Tosyne2much lalasticala help ooo
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by tosyne2much(m): 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
Kyri:
Tosyne2much lalasticala help ooo
Why did you decline his request?
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by biz2get(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
mudility:

Then be a MAN and tell her to Stop coming to your house or seeing you anymore... Can't you just say NO TO HER. angry angry angry

Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Why did you decline his request?
Eez nuh me oo
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Kyri:
I have a male friend who recently got close with another girl who visits him at home.But the first time she came they just watched film together, second time uncle tried initiating something but failed.
Later he decided to ask her out but she declined and still visits him.......What is the solution?

Maybe he should first define their "friendship" , then probably tell her why exactly he wants her to come over... And when she comes over and refuse to get busy, then ask her WHY not?
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
HARDDON come oo
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
Kyri:
The solution is that you should tell him to stop trying to escape friendzone.
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by HARDDON: 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
Kyri:
HARDDON come oo

WHy r u screaming my sobriquet like some1 that is about to cUm? cheesy
U didnt invite me to party , just as its about ending u go aaaarrrrrdonooooocUmmmmooooo

Im vexing 4 u angry
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by HARDDON: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
lipsrsealed
Kyri:

If you have ever read my thread Dating Drills, one of our major advise is for guys to stop asking ladies out! It is one of the biggest toutological mistakes men make.

Why ? because when u say hello to a gurl, in her minD she already have assumed, you want her n r hitting on her......

More on this here: https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only#42440289

Thank me leta.

About the matter on hand, the guy kept stumbling from one mistake to the other n the next, killing the lil attraction she feels for him on da constant! Soon , i can assure u, she wud fzone him.

Let's analyse the mistakes:
1. Trying to touch a gurl that visits u when u havent created any emotional attractive force in her. U havent even broken through her freaking defense mechanism u want to just flip pants n suck b0obies! Common now! Guys, guys!
She got numb mehn, u got to tune it up gently until she's there unlike men that have got switch. Flip on n off.

2. After trying crudely to touch it didnt work, he now deployed the super cheap , utterly abused , totally raped lane of asking her out! So that he can get easy access to honey pot unreserved n unrestricted? N he hoped she wudnt see tru his myopic game plan? Da heck?

Solution?

Is found in the link i dropped ealier. Point him to it let him go tru

Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 15, 2017
ToriBlue:
The solution is that you should tell him to stop trying to escape friendzone.
The ZONE is a dangerous place
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Oga HARDDON will ignoring the girl work?
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
It's like HARDDON has travelled
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by HARDDON: 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Kyri:
Oga HARDDON will ignoring the girl work?

Ignoring her simply means he is clueless n he isnt worth d two pairs inbtw his legs.
Re: Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
HARDDON:

Ignoring her simply means he is clueless n he isnt worth d two pairs inbtw his legs.
Aunty has been seeking attention now.....called him, sent msg on whatsapp

10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. / Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO / She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts