Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (78918 Views)

BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Buhari Suffering From Meniere’s Disease - Mezie Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by uzo32: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
We wish the president a quick recovery

Uzochukwu
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by iokpebholo: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Godgay:
what is so special about ruling a useless country like Nigeria
thank u my bro's. What so special about it
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by HzRF(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

he is making it too obvious, calling on the gentleman to come eliminate anyone he sees as a threat on nairaland.

i doubt if he got any job to do aside trolling on nairaland looking for who is insulting that vegetable called pmb
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Maybe his jurisdiction (among the fabled social media influencer) is to guide the dunce of a president from insult
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by andyanders: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
People should not be praying against the health of their President. We should be praying for him to get well. He is a human being and deserve to be prayed for.

God, grant President M. Buhari long life and good health. He is here to fight corruption. Corruption is the disease we have in this country. A country that has been in deep sea of corruption, we need your grace to come out of this so that children yet unborn can see a country to call their own. Our past leaders has stolen this nation dry and taken our wealth to already developed countries. How dear wicked a black man is. No white has EVER stolen from their country and given to the black nation. Why must black man steal and take to the white? God help us to heal this country and keep Buhari alive to at least fight corruption.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by Lucasbible: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Let him resign and handover to Osinbanjo so he can have much time to work on his health. His health should be more important than Presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by Omieye1: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Its not news naw!! we'v had deaf governments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by advocatebaba(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:
If he dies, Osinbanjo will never rule Nigeria.

Yorubas can't rule before the Igbos.
ITS LIK TUMOR IS GROWIN IN UR BRAIN NO WONDA U DEVIATED 4RM D TOPIC. U NID PERSONAL HERBALIST TO UR CASE... OLOSHI WETIN KON BRING DEATH HERE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by ComrdDRS: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
Strange Noise? I hope it is not the voices of my people killed by his foolanis terrorist lybian brothers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by rollywise(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
Something is wrong with the Hausa Muslims definitely! Since democracy, this is d second northerner to lead Nigeria as number one citizen. The first didn't complete his tenure due to illness which eventually led to his death, and now...If he and his cohorts knows this sickness is a serious matter, let buhari humbly resign even if he cannot undo d economic damage he's done, he shouldn't sink us further. At least we will appreciate and forever remember him for how much he fought corruption in a one year space. BUT pls RESIGN NOW and attend to your falling health and live IF you know its far more serious than what we see on media

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by lollmaolol(m): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

What's the meaning of this boosit rubbish, receive the ability to comprehend what thread is saying!!!

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM, beside Buhari is going no where!!! If that's what you think of...pessimist!!
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by netflicks(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
Oo! Why the ear? cry tinubu's plot is gradually manifesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by Sprintson(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
4Kemzy:
Nah like this Yar'adua own take start. Old school wey suppose don retire from politics since. Anyways, safe recovery.

Buhari I don't hate
Your policies I don't really like
But if they are meant for Nig's growth
They are welcome
You,I wish speedy recovery
Because your death will throw Nig
Into chaos and ridicule
MY NIG,I LOVE
Inspite of ALL
GET WELL
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by Sobeautiful: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Not surprised it's ear problem. The blood he has spilled just in one year is crying out against him already. Hence the ear problem. Won't be surprise if his ear totally blocks because of those cries. Nothing can cry more than blood you know. Ask Cain. And if he finally goes deaf, that will be a record breaker. First sitting president to go deaf. Even Guinness will recognise that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by stefan388: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
PassingShot:
Is there anyone here who has not fallen ill before?

Na wa o. Humans playing God.
I tire sef. My concern is that he should reduce his intake of chicken.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by nlandone(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
mandax:

Your amiable president is a foe for millions of others.

So when people say Nigeria is not ONE and may never be one, you don't get disturbed.

It's natural, when groups of people mistakenly formed a country discover that they do not share common value systems, they dissolve their union, instead of killing themselves.

How can a person from eastern Nigeria continue to share one country with these most barbaric northern Nigerians that behead humans.
good point
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by samofson: 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
MadamExcellency:
He listened to Obasanjo, Jonathan and others who visited in the past two weeks hence the illness is minor and couldn't have stopped him from official State duties and at same time giving him the luxury to perform routine daily office work at the villa.

This type of ear infection gets worse when in a pressurized area or altitude eg a plane or helicopter .

What ever illness he has I pray he gets well soon ....plenty work dey ground.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by stefan388: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
E go shock you when he gets to 2019 grin grin grin

I just feel the doctors advised him to stop travelling and take enough rest - that's normal for someone of his age.

Or do you want to tell me there were no health concerns about GEJ also?
Tatafo. Who ask you? When GEJ was sick, I still remember how so many of you were praying your evil prayers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by stefan388: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

I just feel the doctors advised him to stop travelling and take enough rest - that's normal for someone of his age.

Tatafo and zombies. Who ask you? When GEJ was sick, I still remember how so many of you were praying your evil prayers. Why not leave GEJ for some time? Abi you say na GEJ tell am to take in too much chiken?
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by yetunsbay(m): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

how sure are you he'll die before you !

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by sijisonconsult: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
We are offering a N2000 coupon call for booking now while offer last
Citrus Training venue provides a well conducive atmosphere and a very serene environment at a very affordable price. Our facility is tastefully furnished and has the latest equipment to make your training/seminar a total success.
Features include:
• A 10 – 16 state-of-the-art training and event capacity room
• Fully air-conditioned
• Freely touchdown internet access
• Wi-Fi for Instructor and delegate personal with their Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone use throughout the usage of Facility
• 3 sources of standby power supply [PHCN, GEN set and Inverter]
• A Kitchen/Store for Tea and Lunch Break
• Ample parking space that can take up to 30 cars
We open from Monday-Sunday Time: 8:30am-5:00pm
Price: N12, 500 for weekdays
N15, 000 for weekends

For further enquiries bookings call Anita on Tel: 09092777877 send email to citrus_trainingcenter@yahoo.com

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by ldpele(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

that's how u people tend to mix up issues, who asked you about GEJ health?
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by ldpele(m): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

thats how the zombies mix up issues, who asked about GEJ health state?
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by tumbez: 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

....chaiii!!! So u na only dead u dey think about. Nigerians!!!!! I dey fear for my pple
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by AlanSugar(m): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
MadamExcellency:
He listened to Obasanjo, Jonathan and others who visited in the past two weeks hence the illness is minor and couldn't have stopped him from official State duties and at same time giving him the luxury to perform routine daily office work at the villa.

See how myopic you can be in thinking! Those closed door meetings he had with Jona and Obj, were the conversations over microphones and loud speakers as would be obtained in public outings? Do you have an inkling of the damages such amplified sounds can do to an already impaired ear/hearing. Pls try and wail with a tinnie-winnie bit of sense!
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by tete7000(m): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
babadee1:

Why don't you take your own advice? Read up on the disease it's not a big deal at all. It's self remitting and the symptoms come and go. Over time it goes away and it definitely doesn't kill. The symptoms are dizziness, reduced hearing and ringing noises. Apart from those occasional symptoms which can be very mild in many cases the person has no problems. It rarely ever affects working ability or traveling.

Thank God you have taken time to read it. That simply means the man can have it and still function to some extent but the disease can become serious and debilitating. it is also progressive and can lead to permanent ear loss. They said most tomes it affects only one ear. Meaning? It can be true that the president has it and still attend to some visitors as reported. So stop doubting. Always seek further information before refuting what you are told, it will do you some good in life.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by LONGFUELCUE: 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Godgay:
what is so special about ruling a useless country like Nigeria

Sharap there!! Nigeria ain't useless, but our leaders are.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by quickly: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

ur a numbskull the law is if president die, vp takeover and if vp and president die speaker take over.....dumbass

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by maxtamazin: 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

And those avengers, abi na scavengers where boastful that Buhari cancelled his trip to rivers because of their mere threat.
The Buhari my father told me about and I have also come to know can never be moved by threats from some street criminals.

Get well soon my dear and amiable president.

Your father lied to you. Buhari is the same 1984 and the same today....religious bigot and a tibalistic illetrate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by smileysmiley(f): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
if this man die for seat, Hausa man go run from presidency ooo... na so Yaradua own start... All I know is that for them to disclose it, it means it couldn't be hidden anymore, they tried so much to hide Yaradua's own and only disclosed it when it couldn't be hidden anymore... I wish him speed recovery but more importantly I wish Nigeria a speed recovery.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by dragonking2: 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Realman87:

Osibanjo would be sworn in but he will smell pepper. Imagine ruling an angry North combined with a betrayed SS/SE. Lol. Osibanjo would be humiliated. Just pray that nothing happens to Buhari. Because the North would align with the East in 2019 to kick Osibanjo out.
That is the problem. ..the north keeps using both the SE an SW like slaves.. .I am from the SS and I won't vote for any northern evil.. ..Despite what GEJ did for them, they are the ones that planned his downfall.. ..and if the igbos vote for the same north that killed their people during biafra war and are still killing their people till this very date (remember they beheaded an igbos woman In the north) , then I will regard the igbos as the most stupidest tribe ever in history ...it is time to kick the north out of power
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by Sheriffc(m): 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
malailayi:
President Buhari I Wish Yoi Well, But please if you are not capable then honorably design for the sake of a greater and vlbetter nigeria
design or resign or na lisign
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by yusufu16: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
This is frightening. I just remember Pastor Adeboye prophecy when he say One day A Redeemed Church member will become the President of Nigeria

I wish you quick recovery my President

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) / Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead / Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.