Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

How To Know If You Are An Over Sensitive Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If You Are An Over Sensitive Person (713 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If You Are An Over Sensitive Person by argon500: 9:10am On Jun 04, 2016
See if your answer to most of those questions were yes:

Over sensitivity is the trait that lets you become overly affected by an external influence that can hardly affect normal people. For example not being able to tolerate Constructive criticism that other people normally tolerate is a sign of over sensitivity.

Do you get hurt by some words or comments that are told to you about your personality?
Are you unable to tolerate criticism?
Do you hate loud noise or loud music?
Do you feel other people's pain and suffering more than anyone else?
Are you slim or is your body smaller in size than the body of your peers? (The Ectomorph body type, 99% of the time very sensitive)
Do you stop for more than three minutes when you see an accident in the street in order to watch it?
Do you find it very hard to tolerate high or low temperatures?
Do you find it very hard to gain muscles by working out?
Do you have lots of mood swings as a result of small events?
Re: How To Know If You Are An Over Sensitive Person by LordIsaac(m): 9:26am On Jun 04, 2016
Nice indices!
Re: How To Know If You Are An Over Sensitive Person by Vinshu(f): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2016
Useless post.

What does this have to do with romance?
Re: How To Know If You Are An Over Sensitive Person by argon500: 9:38am On Jun 04, 2016
Vinshu:
Useless post.

What does this have to do with romance?

Chai, see one of the leaders of tomorrow.. undecided
Re: How To Know If You Are An Over Sensitive Person by mamawin(f): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2016
it's like the op is talking about me, expect the criticism part and I don't work out. so I am oversensitive?
Re: How To Know If You Are An Over Sensitive Person by nanauju(f): 9:54am On Jun 04, 2016
Re: How To Know If You Are An Over Sensitive Person by Dahyormine(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2016
Sensitive people have problems in relating with people around them because they read extreme meaning to trivial things.

People can't handle them easily!

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Are An Over Sensitive Person by segebobo: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2016
Sensitive people are usually introverts

(1) (Reply)

See How 19 Year Old Male Filmed his friends In A Bus / Don't Get Married To Anybody Without Reading This / I Lost The Game! I'm So Tired.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.