Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Don't Get Married To Anybody Without Reading This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Get Married To Anybody Without Reading This (722 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time / If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Get Married To Anybody Without Reading This by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
12 Essential Things You Must Know Before Getting Married (Number 10 is very Important)

Numerous individuals bounce into marriage without talking about the most essential subjects thoroughly.(some Don't talk it by any means). Some fear the answers. Some simply accept things will simply work out! It's extremely hazardous. Marriage is not a joking matter. Below are 12 Essential Things You Must Know Before Getting Married:

1. Affection is blind, however marriage is an eye opener. It is after marriage you will know whether he snores or she sleepwalks.

2. The decision of whom you wed decides the way of your life.

3. A fruitful marriage comprises of God at the top, the man and lady must always answer to Him.

4. A wedding cake is the main cake that can give you Stomach upset for the remains of your life.

5. Aside from death, the next more regrettable thing is an awful marriage.

6. The main thing that will direct you properly in marriage is God's rules and opinion. Try not to neglect to do things as indicated by his laid out arrangement.
Continue Reading
Re: Don't Get Married To Anybody Without Reading This by obiorathesubtle: 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
*burp*
Re: Don't Get Married To Anybody Without Reading This by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
OP, what about those who have married without reading this? undecided undecided undecided

I agree with all except 4. A beg don't bring cake into this matter joor angry

I love cakes so much and I won't take this. No cake will purge my own belle jare tongue tongue
Re: Don't Get Married To Anybody Without Reading This by vizkiz: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Don't Get Married To Anybody Without Reading This by jamalnation(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Don't Get Married To Anybody Without Reading This by obiorathesubtle: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

grin
grin ma nigga.. How market?

(1) (Reply)

Issue resolved. Thread Closed. / I Lost The Game! I'm So Tired. / Congrats Lanicky/.../...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.