Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

My Man: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man: (1567 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Man: by chjd: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2006
how do you deal with males who are introverted and seek to keep things to themselves?
Re: My Man: by kkutecolo(f): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2006
no good companion
Re: My Man: by oluchikeh(f): 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2006
honestly
i wouldnt want to be in ur shoes
an introvert is one thing and a man who keeps things to himself is another
if he's an introvert then he doesnt have a lot of friends and he s quiet but he can also be open to u and truthful
but when he keeps things to himself then he's selfish and dishoest and untrustworthy
i dont like such men
but maybe u can try harder to make him trust u enough to be open to u
maybe the rrship is still new
but if it isnt then u r not in the right place
Re: My Man: by harvey(m): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2006
fear those kind men oh.cos when them go dump u,ego be like film trick
Re: My Man: by whitelexi(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2006
I remember i used to be like that at a very tender age, nobody could predict my next move, i had no friends and people hated having beef with me cos i will never quarell and it was never over, u look at me and u get the feeling that i had evil plans for u but waiting for the right time to execute them

It was bad and i soon broke out of it, i became social and made loads of friends. I think u need to give him time when he wants to alone, avoid making trouble with him cos he'll probably have mood swings. Just be there as a good friend and he'll value it when he breaks out of the shell. Good luck grin
Re: My Man: by Busta(f): 4:05am On Nov 26, 2006
just let them be
Re: My Man: by iice(f): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2006
Does he know he is introverted? As in realize the situation and willing to change abi improve? If not, better just let him be

(1) (Reply)

Dumped By Your Girlfriend! Ladies (especially) Please Comment On This / Not Your Baby: / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.