Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. (2245 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Friends Come For A Girl Who Posts Nude Pics To Celebrate Her Birthday / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
was I really lucky Oh yes. My whole life ran on luck. Was it when that Biker missed me by an inch? Yes! Or when that mad dog tumbled on a log when pursuing me? Yes! Or when I almost fell off a truck that was really speeding? Yes!! Ive been lucky almost all my life and I'm thankful.

1. I was blasting loud music with my addisas loud earpiece while taking a stroll. My heart stopped pumping blood when I saw Dad. my pops is strictly against using headsets on the road. No matter how old you are... If he catches you using a headset or earpiece on the road... You're a goner. He walked up to me, frowning like mad.
''why are you listening to music on the road. How many times will I warn you?''

''errr daddy. Errrm... I'm not listening to music its just in my ears so I can pretend not to hear some people''
He collected the earpiece and fixed it into his ears. He dropped it and nodded before leaving. I was shocked! Na wetin happen? I was expecting tongue lashing. I dipped the earpiece into my ear to discover that ''Adele's - hello'' was just about to start after the 1 minute long wait. Dad heard the silence before the song began. Narrow escape.

At age eight. I and some pals were playing hide and seek and I was locked up in a wardrobe! Having watched a lot of movies on africa magic where children died in wardrobes... I panicked. I checked my mouth for foam, the heat rose. Mi was losing air. I heard my pals outside the house talking about going to get some fruits at the backyard! Come and see shout. I shouted and shouted... No one heard. After what seemed like 10mins, big sis opened the wardrobe saying she heard me shouting ''just now''... I that stopped shouting minutes ago. Luck you say Na God.
But you guys can guess what I did to the jerk who locked the wardrobe on me.... His mom treated bumps on his head that day.

Or when there was a school riot back in my sec school days. Ajetoto threw one heavy plank at his opponent who was behind me (i thought i was going to die). It was like slow motion, the way the heavy wood flew towards my head. You know those types of thrillers that actions will slow down and then speed up immediately... That was how it was. It had goten to my scared face when Pape, the macho man in the class, slapped it away. Mehn. Ko easy.

Or when I was driving and almost ran into one idiotic machine driver who was willing to risk his life by getting into the little space beside the car and the road side.... since I was still just knowing how to drive, i pressed the accelerator instead of the brake and sped into the opposite lane. Thank God i found the brakes quick enough. Yeah! I know. I was chicken-hearted.

So. Over to you guys. tell us your luckiest moment
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by sinaj(f): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Will edit later
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by Nicolars(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lolz

Mine was crazy, while on campus, na so 1 cult guy con call me con dey yarn trash, was explaining hw cult is, the types of cult they have on campus, the one that is good

Me wey shankolo, wey no get mind @ all,
I don dey fear already

Na so their oga come, he con tell in oga say he like me say make e dey look after me,

The oga was nw like give me ur number
I didn't want to gve him so the best thing to do was gve him a wrong number

I said 0 8 1 1 * * .... I shar changed d last number

Instead of him to save contact, he dailed the number...

Yeh mogbe oooo, I was already shivering, God what will I do?, why did I pass here? Chineke ooo
And my phone was with me, he could see it

Naso the line talk not available, he checkd my phone saw no network

That was when I knew GLO's bad network was a blessing.

1 Like

Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
sinaj:
Will edit later
lol... Booking space or wahh grin
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by jonaifame22(m): 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
The day I ws fvcking one gal in my area called portable and the condom burst after beggn her severally for skin to skin I was so happy n I didn't stop or remove my dick!

1 Like

Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
jonaifame22:
The day I ws fvcking one gal in my area called portable and the condom burst after beggn her severlly for skin to skinni ws so happy n I didnkt stop or remove my dick!
lol..... This guy sha. So that's your luckiest moment?
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nicolars:
Lolz

Mine was crazy, while on campus, na so 1 cult guy con call me con dey yarn trash, was explaining hw cult is, the types of cult they have on campus, the one that is good

Me wey shankolo, wey no get mind @ all,
I don dey fear already

Na so their oga come, he con tell in oga say he like me say make e dey look after me,

The oga was nw like give me ur number
I didn't want to gve him so the best thing to do was gve him a wrong number

I said 0 8 1 1 * * .... I shar changed d last number

Instead of him to save contact, he dailed the number...

Yeh mogbe oooo, I was already shivering, God what will I do?, why did I pass here? Chineke ooo
And my phone was with me, he could see it

Naso the line talk not available, he checkd my phone saw no network

That was when I knew GLO's bad network was a blessing.
lmao... Guy.. that your luck strong o. Lmao..... I was laughing my head off. Thanks for sharing
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by Nicolars(m): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lmao... Guy.. that your luck strong o. Lmao..... I was laughing my head off. Thanks for sharing
Omo no b small tyn o
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by BrideOfDracula(f): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
I remember getting heartbroken over losing some money I stuffed in my back pocket. I've been having a terrible week of disappointment & even started to believe that somehow a former friend must have put a hex on me grin Oh, how I hated her at that moment! But then it happened! The heavens finally smiled at me & I could see the wheel of fortune turning. I swear I saw dollar signs right in front of my eyes. My luck came wrapped in brown leather, sitting on top of a phone booth...it was a wallet. Inside there was R1 500 shocked I hit the mall like a bird chasing a junebug!

1 Like

Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by Smellymouth: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Brb
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by makydebbie(f): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
here to read stories..*sips zobo*..sandoski...come join me
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by GoldenJAT(m): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
back then in uni...i had this gf, passed the night in her place as usual... lata occurred 2me that my side chick will b travelling that morning... quickly jumped out of bed with d excuse that i b right bk... quickly ran off 2 her house.. on getting there, she was all dressed up and waiting for me.. as we were strolling 2d car pack.. she suddenly said she wanna board a bike.... devil way de reason my mata that day,mk me insist Mk we trek.. that after all it was early in the morning... after taking a few steps... I had this strong urge 2 stop a bike 4 her, Lo and behold.. as she boarded d bike and I turned and took like 3 steps 4ward... my gf just appeared from 1 bend and was right infront of me...... I answer questions tire... but I escaped.
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by bitchcrafts: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
It happened one of those winter mornings when my impala decided to give itself a break without giving me prior signals at all, not even a creak from the ignition that morning, Was that bad. Calling the repair guys was out of the discussion cos would take em 1/2 an hour to reach me least and I was already roughly 30mins away from an exam kicking off at 8, 15mins drive, 15mins settling down was my calculation. Bad timing, I know. Dangers of being addicted to preparing at the eleventh hour. Funny still, 8:01, Yo late;Prof.B rules. What about catching a bus? No ticket. Hommie haven't been around for a week now so, no car to borrow save the new neighbor's I've never mouthed an hi to. She is a she and I take time to get along with girls. I was losing all hope and contemplating murder or weeping myself to death when she rushed out, milkshake in hand, heading towards her posh ride, saw me pacing around carrying the look she later described languished lol ...

She drove me to school that day for short, funny enough we were to take the same course. Having an A+ for keeps would have been impossible without that drive down even God knows.
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by SmellingAnus(m): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
Will be back
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
makydebbie:
here to read stories..*sips zobo*..sandoski...come join me

Sis I dey come oooo make I bring straw for the zobogringrin

Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by makydebbie(f): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Sis I dey come oooo make I bring straw for the zobogringrin
ok i am waiting..
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by Emodeee: 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lalasticlala, oya let's go to front page.
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by NevetsIbot(m): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
I remember getting heartbroken over losing some money I stuffed in my back pocket. I've been having a terrible week of disappointment & even started to believe that somehow a former friend must have put a hex on me grin Oh, how I hated her at that moment! But then it happened! The heavens finally smiled at me & I could see the wheel of fortune turning. I swear I saw dollar signs right in front of my eyes. My luck came wrapped in brown leather, sitting on top of a phone booth...it was a wallet. Inside there was R1 500 shocked I hit the mall like a bird chasing a junebug!
and you weren't caught??..... Criminology is what you oughtta av studied! cheesy
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by NevetsIbot(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
GoldenJAT:
back then in uni...i had this gf, passed the night in her place as usual... lata occurred 2me that my side chick will b travelling that morning... quickly jumped out of bed with d excuse that i b right bk... quickly ran off 2 her house.. on getting there, she was all dressed up and waiting for me.. as we were strolling 2d car pack.. she suddenly said she wanna board a bike.... devil way de reason my mata that day,mk me insist Mk we trek.. that after all it was early in the morning... after taking a few steps... I had this strong urge 2 stop a bike 4 her, Lo and behold.. as she boarded d bike and I turned and took like 3 steps 4ward... my gf just appeared from 1 bend and was right infront of me...... I answer questions tire... but I escaped.
lol... Just imagine if she caught you. You'd probably have a scar on your face now. grin
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by NevetsIbot(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
bitchcrafts:
It happened one of those winter mornings when my impala decided to give itself a break without giving me prior signals at all, not even a creak from the ignition that morning, Was that bad. Calling the repair guys was out of the discussion cos would take em 1/2 an hour to reach me least and I was already roughly 30mins away from an exam kicking off at 8, 15mins drive, 15mins settling down was my calculation. Bad timing, I know. Dangers of being addicted to preparing at the eleventh hour. Funny still, 8:01, Yo late;Prof.B rules. What about catching a bus? No ticket. Hommie haven't been around for a week now so, no car to borrow save the new neighbor's I've never mouthed an hi to. She is a she and I take time to get along with girls. I was losing all hope and contemplating murder or weeping myself to death when she rushed out, milkshake in hand, heading towards her posh ride, saw me pacing around carrying the look she later described languished lol ...

She drove me to school that day for short, funny enough we were to take the same course. Having an A+ for keeps would have been impossible without that drive down even God knows.
So you had an A+. Lol. Lucky for you homie. grin
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
and you weren't caught??..... Criminology is what you oughtta av studied! cheesy

No, I didn't steal it lol. The person must have forgotten it there while making a call. Now I was not about to wait around for the owner to come searching. I made myself disappear into thin air cheesy Finders keepers tongue I left the wallet behind though in case they came back because it had some credit cards, etc.
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by bitchcrafts: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
Even
NevetsIbot:
So you had an A+. Lol. Lucky for you homie. grin
Luck all the way brah!
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by GoldenJAT(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol... Just imagine if she caught you. You'd probably have a scar on your face now. grin
and 2 cap it all.... she de suspect me and d babe seriously!!!! come c where guy man heart de pant..
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by NevetsIbot(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
GoldenJAT:
and 2 cap it all.... she de suspect me and d babe seriously!!!! come c where guy man heart de pant..
who's heart wouldnt pant?? You sev... Two chics... konji no dey tire you??
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by NevetsIbot(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

No, I didn't steal it lol. The person must have forgotten it there while making a call. Now I was not about to wait around for the owner to come searching. I made myself disappear into thin air cheesy Finders keepers tongue I left the wallet behind though in case they came back because it had some credit cards, etc.
uhmph! You still stole.
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by NevetsIbot(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

uhmph! You still stole. In michael jacksons voice... You're bad, you're bad, you're really really bad!
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
uhmph! You still stole.

Nope
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by NevetsIbot(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Emodeee:
Lalasticlala, oya let's go to front page.
did you see a snake here The password isn't here yet
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by GoldenJAT(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
who's heart wouldnt pant?? You sev... Two chics... konji no dey tire you??
pussy get different tastes oooo... some de like indomie, some fried rice, some chicken taste..... na when u chop different dishes...u go get long life!! lol

1 Like

Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
GoldenJAT:
pussy get different tastes oooo... some de like indomie, some fried rice, some chicken taste..... na when u chop different dishes...u go get long life!! lol
and then you'd bash girls that like salad, jollor, fried rice. Cashew, gala, cassava, yam abi
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by GoldenJAT(m): 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
and then you'd bash girls that like salad, jollor, fried rice. Cashew, gala, cassava, yam abi
my guy.... some things are applicable 2 guys alone!!!take this scenario 4 example.... ur dad cheats on ur mum, and u probably c no big deal abt it.. but let ur mum try same... and all respect u av 4 her will wane in an instant!!! so u c... we get away with it... ladies don't.
Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
GoldenJAT:
my guy.... some things are applicable 2 guys alone!!!take this scenario 4 example.... ur dad cheats on ur mum, and u probably c no big deal abt it.. but let ur mum try same... and all respect u av 4 her will wane in an instant!!! so u c... we get away with it... ladies don't.
lol. Nice example

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Girlfriend/Wife To Call/Have Your Friend's Phone No? / / 11 Things You Don't Know About CONDOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.