Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? (3473 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by MrLoverMAn(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2009
IBO GIRL:

Okay guys, we've been talking about our current    b.F, b.G. Let's recall som sweet tins we luved about our ex or ex(s)

IGBO GIRL

Shouldn't stuff your ex did for you be buried and forgotten about.
Reminiscing about it, isn't that not letting sleeping dogs lie.

Your my opinion.

Any way how you dey, which part of Igbo asi Igbo girl from
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by whiteroses(f): 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2009
mine is the most unromantic one time i told him hes not romantic at all and he said, i'll be romantic as from today take £100 and he pulled £100 out i nearly slapped him but i just decided to laugh about it i'm working on it now lol
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by africhika(f): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2009
  Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You?
« #7 on: August 25, 2009, 08:51 PM »

They are too many that if I start to say them, y'all will want to jack her from me.

awwwwwwwwwww.  cheesy
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by africhika(f): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2009
it was nothing he said. it was the way he'd quietly watch me and tilt his head whenever i laughed.  oh, i'm writing in past tense!!!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by davidif: 2:34am On Sep 01, 2009
Is he in Kindergarten ?

ha ha ha ha, i remember the days of love notes grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 01, 2009
When I first saw you, I was afraid to know you, . .

When I first know you, I was afraid to like you

When I first like you, I was afraid to fall for you

When I first fall for you, I was afraid to love you

Now that I really love you, I'm damn Shit Scared to Loose you. . .

LOL, like seriously, do you know how many times thatz been used? tongue

I despise it when a man starts reciting popular pickup line and stuff like that. zzzzzz.

Its better to fumble while picking at the words in your heart, rather than to recite some lines.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Gabry(f): 3:12am On Sep 01, 2009
Of course I know its been use many times but so what? Ive seen it on TV and read it on books and stuff like that but LIKE I MENTION EARLIER, the way he says it is unbelievable!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 01, 2009
LOL. SO what? Nothing.

The important thing is that you liked it wink
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Gabry(f): 3:20am On Sep 01, 2009
grin

But truth be told, he is not the romantic type. If I were to say the most romantic thing is maybe the way he stares at me with that serious look cheesy
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Nobody: 3:34am On Sep 01, 2009
awwwwwwww. I'm jealous embarassed

The most romantic so far has been shouts/screamings lipsrsealed lol
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by mystikal(m): 4:39am On Sep 01, 2009
I hope destiny would be kind to us.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by C2H5OH(f): 5:15am On Sep 01, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL. SO what? Nothing.

The important thing is that you liked it wink
Only God knows what kind of animals you have been dating.

Perfect fit for you though. The ekiti basket mouth meets her match at last.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 01, 2009
C2H5OH:

Only God knows what kind of animals you have been dating.

Perfect fit for you though. The ekiti basket mouth meets her match at last.
Do you want to ask God yourself? I've been telling you to pray, when are you going to start?

The basket mouth Ogun(you) nko? Oh yea, Iyalode has offered to help smooth out your sharp tongue embarassed
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by C2H5OH(f): 5:25am On Sep 01, 2009
@ topik,

nothing I am yet to believe. The self-abosrbed chick is always fluctuating like a rollercoaster ride.
hard to believe in a thing like that.

gay,
iya iwo ati tani? make 10 of you come try am you go to sara.
i do pray, unlike you. maybe prayer would curb the malodorous words streaking from your mouth. grin
unfortunately, you don't know how to pray, so I will pray on your behalf.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 01, 2009
Sel-absorbed chicks? and you're asking me who I've been dating?
anywaz, they fit your tap running mouth. Maybe one of them can gas the room while you're cursing her away.

And I can pray, thanks cool
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by C2H5OH(f): 5:35am On Sep 01, 2009
What's your business with them? Aren't you just as self-absorbed as "they" are? Maybe even worse.

kuro joh .

students like me learn from my past. we have no time to waste on people who are unsure of themselves and have no goals.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 01, 2009
Then stop dating women of that kind, simple.

I'm self-absorbed? No need to flatter me tonight. Your own bootycall is tomor
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Nezed(f): 9:55am On Sep 01, 2009
He took my hands and staring into my eyes said:

Honey, no man born of a woman can ever love you as much as i do!
That was so sweet that I cried that night.
(Its 2yrs now, and we are still going strong).
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Eboneym2: 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2009
She told me the first time that when we did it "Honey,u didn't only touch my body but u also touched her heart"
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Enockia(m): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2009
she told me i av a di*k like horse
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by na2day2(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2009
Nezed:

He took my hands and staring into my eyes said:

Honey, no man born of a woman can ever love you as much as i do!
That was so sweet that I cried that night.
(Its 2yrs now, and we are still going strong).

can i take ur legs and tell u the same thing? tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by didit1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2009
i wish i had met u long ago, where have you been all my life.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Pataki: 11:57pm On Sep 01, 2009
*Hauwa*:

shocked shocked lipsrsealed
grin cheesy grin

You again! Why are you shocked? I met your sister of recent. tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by arinbabe: 12:49am On Sep 02, 2009
He told me he jst dating me kos evry1 has a g.f or 4 dating sacks but kos ders smeting special in me
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by mystikal(m): 5:31am On Sep 02, 2009
Eboneym2:

She told me the first time that when we did it "Honey,u didn't only touch my body but u also touched her heart"
was it a party?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by sweetcoint(f): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2009
@TOPIC:
My told me that my cunt is as sweet as ever
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Itohan123(m): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2009
sweetcoint:

@TOPIC:
My told me that my cunt is as sweet as ever

when i slip it in i sometimes whisper in her ear "i just entered heaven"

is that romantic?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by chiejik(f): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2009
mine said i like your eyez is the sexiest thing i have ever seen
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Akpunwa(f): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2009
I luv u so much
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by na2day2(m): 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2009
chiejik:

mine said i like your eyez is the sexiest thing i have ever seen

and u believed him? shocked shocked shame on u! tongue tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by blandyne(f): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2009
My guy is romantic, but he's the type that rather show it by the way he acts or do a few things for me, instead of telling me lines, or poetry. Anyway he told me once  " I knew I wanted to be with you on our first date when you started asking me those silly questions" I know it's not poetry, but that was soooooooo sweet of him smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by chelsea4su(f): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2009
honey i will bite your tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. / - / Please Judge This Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.