Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (8862 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Popowaa: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2013
Let all be honest cos i knw sm women who will go the extra mile just to make their men happy they arr not always on the recieving end so share urs here.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by obyrich(m): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2013
Popowaa: Let all be honest cos i knw sm women who will go the extra mile just to make their men happy they arr not always on the recieving end so share urs here.
Yours first. What have you done to make a man happy? As for me, Nigerian girls are not romantic. They only know how to collect money from men.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Popowaa: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2013
That's a lie,there are women who make sacrifices for their men even in this days.Not all nigerian girls are after the money,they are still genuine ones out there.
obyrich:
Yours first. What have you done to make a man happy? As for me, Nigerian girls are not romantic. They only know how to collect money from men.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Rickywowoz: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2013
Popowaa: That's a lie,there are women who make sacrifices for their men even in this days.Not all nigerian girls are after the money,they are still genuine ones out there.
are u genuine?? If yes then share urs first to prove ur doubters wrong....as for me i believe there are lovely gals out there bt the problem is that i'm yet to meet them

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by bigt2(m): 9:58am On Jun 27, 2013
She suckd ma lil dik lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Carius(m): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2013
hehehehehe....talk about mixing oil and water.However,I've noticed that the older the lady is,the more romantic she tends to be;or at least she understands that a man also needs to be loved and cared for.
But don't get your hopes up.Majority of them are wired to give their men boxers and singlets only...if the girl is between the ages of 18-22,even to call you na war.she'd rather prefer to run down your battery with flashing.thank Gawd i don't do such gals no more... cool
Note:there are exceptions to this.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Popowaa: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2013
I alwz helped my ex when he was in a difficult situation and anytime i couldnt help financially i encouraged him with words.I also made sure he knew hw much i loved him both with words and actions everytime.We broke up becos he too violent and possesive
Rickywowoz: are u genuine?? If yes then share urs first to prove ur doubters wrong....as for me i believe there are lovely gals out there bt the problem is that i'm yet to meet them

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2013
I wore lingerie danced for him and COLLECTED MONEY FOR THE PERFORMANCE grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by 190: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
she bought me 500naira glo recharge card 2months ago and demanded MTN 1500BIS a week later angry angry

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by ceny6(m): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
there was this lady that i once dated, we lived a little far apart, so i paid her a visit and she took me out, paid the bills and even went ahead to pay my transportation! thats the best a gal has ever done for me

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
Asked me to buy her bb phone and told me she isn't ready to give me any. I was like bbitch is you serious... grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by rottenegg: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Now, this is going to be a hilarious thread! *grabs a seat*

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Popowaa: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
Lmao,so a nigerian girl has done u good before
190: she bought me 500naira glo recharge card 2months ago and demanded MTN 1500BIS a week later angry angry
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Popowaa: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
Guys just be honest cos even runs girl do romantic and unthinkable things when they fall in love.Nigerian girls cant be that bad.Pls be honest and share romantic gestures nigerian girls has done for u.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by olumaxi(m): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
ceny6: there was this lady that i once dated, we lived a little far apart, so i paid her a visit and she took me out, paid the bills and even went ahead to pay my transportation! thats the best a gal has ever done for me
yeah,xame here..and anoda 1 dat does send me recharge-cards then..
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Popowaa: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
Awww
ceny6: there was this lady that i once dated, we lived a little far apart, so i paid her a visit and she took me out, paid the bills and even went ahead to pay my transportation! thats the best a gal has ever done for me
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by rottenegg: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
* steps out to grab some lunch *
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by CsmuneEy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
babe bought me an expensive perfume on valentine's day 2009,though we were nt dating yet.still she ended up cheating on me though.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
190: she bought me 500naira glo recharge card 2months ago and demanded MTN 1500BIS a week later angry angry
serves you right,looser grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by MrsChima(f): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
[quote author=big-t]She suckd ma lil dik lipsrsealed[/quote

Saved in my archive.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by haitto99(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
back in my university days,my 2nd yr to be exact,i needed a multimeter for an electrical engineering pratical,i was in mech dept,i was dead broke,no cash,and there was this huge beef btw d too depts,she pratically bought d,multimeter for me without me asking,
paid for part of my room rent b4 my dad sent d cash,we are still dating though

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by haitto99(m): 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
d girl mess up na,ur life she for ask for

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by obyrich(m): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
Popowaa: I alwz helped my ex when he was in a difficult situation and anytime i couldnt help financially i encouraged him with words.I also made sure he knew hw much i loved him both with words and actions everytime.We broke up becos he too violent and possesive
I can't help but laugh at this attempt to paint a man black while the woman wears the cloak of a saint! The topic is about what romantic thing a Nigerian girl had done for men, including foreigners. Erm... Excuse me. Scratches head. Erm... Were you not the same person who opened a thread sometime to boast to us how you finished the money of a boastful date? Hmmm... Virgin Mary have mercy upon us.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Rooneyboy(m): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
Naija women, is it possible

In Nigeria love is always one sided.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Rooneyboy(m): 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
Carius: hehehehehe....talk about mixing oil and water.However,I've noticed that the older the lady is,the more romantic she tends to be;or at least she understands that a man also needs to be loved and cared for.
But don't get your hopes up.Majority of them are wired to give their men boxers and singlets only...if the girl is between the ages of 18-22,even to call you na war.she'd rather prefer to run down your battery with flashing.thank Gawd i don't do such gals no more... cool
Note:there are exceptions to this.

100 % correct .
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Rooneyboy(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
Popowaa: That's a lie,there are women who make sacrifices for their men even in this days.Not all nigerian girls are after the money,they are still genuine ones out there.

Genuine my @ss .

Say D truth and shame D devil .
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by fredopayee(m): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
She bought me "jean trouser dt was in 2010 on my birthday" borrowed me some money whc I never paid back" bought shirt later same year" omo eh! My guys always tell me not to leave her. But now she's ex#
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Enegod(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nigerian girls ain't romantic at all!!!
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Enegod(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
Popowaa: I alwz helped my ex when he was in a difficult situation and anytime i couldnt help financially i encouraged him with words.I also made sure he knew hw much i loved him both with words and actions everytime.We broke up becos he too violent and possesive
this sounds unromantic
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
Twas my 22nd birthday, bak in uni, was actually on IT/SIWES, she invited me over, without informin me she arranged a birthday party for me, got there at 7pm as instructed, met a full house, loaded wit food and drinks! DJ blastin, GBEDU everywhere! B4 presentin my gift to me! Felt like a star dat day! But afterall, she fall my hand big tyme! Dats a story for anoda day jare.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by davida222(m): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
Truth b told Nigeria girls are not wort it dis days...
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. by ifihearam: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
small beta ones still dey sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Shocking Experience With Mermaid / Did Anyone Notice This About Nairaland Recently? (photo) / Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.