Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! (6556 Views)

How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
pweetylivia:
hello grin

Why are you all smiles
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by heayernu56(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
@op... And you created a thread just for this?!
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by pweetylivia(f): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
sauceny:

Why are you all smiles
Is it a crime?
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by pweetylivia(f): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
sauceny:

Why are you all smiles
Is it a crime?
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
pweetylivia:
Is it a crime?

It depends on what you smiling at
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by princealexndre(m): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
jonaifame22:
Can you imagine, my friend called me yesterday nd told me tht he'll be bringing a gal over to my place for the normal-normal.
Because of him I had to come bck frm my shop to hand him the keys to my room, although I begged him if we cld fvck the gal together buh he made me understnd that she is his new gf and not some random chic
So I was outside smoking my Oris cigarette when he passed to buy some drinks for both of them only for him to tell me he hs a package for me nd guess wht? he put is fingers in my nose nd told me tht he jus fingered pvssy and since I need sex I should jus mke do wth wat he cld offer and he laffed nd walked away.
Ode ni bobo yii sha
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by macdon4all(m): 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
pweetylivia:
Oh! Girls have suffered. jeezzzz :' :'
lol...no be small suffer my sister
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by YOLO1(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
Most guys castigating this op are just sex starved. That's what most guys do and I see no big deal in it. Ladies, am sorry to break ur heart. This is what you get most especially when you're a sidechick
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by jonaifame22(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
heayernu56:
@op... And you created a thread just for this?!
yelz na!
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by jonaifame22(m): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
YOLO1:
Most guys castigating this op are just sex starved. That's what most guys do and I see no big deal in it. Ladies, am sorry to break ur heart. This is what you get most especially when you're a sidechick
my brother no mind them jare, you jus dey look ur own
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by ihimiray(m): 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
Guy I no know say u bad like dis. #reppig shomolu
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by MrObontami(m): 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
greatnaija01:

They can't grow since tomatoes is more expensive than their brains
Do u have to insult the op
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by MrObontami(m): 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
YOLO1:

You are very correct bro grin
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by lilliesboy(m): 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
And his finger stunk so bad like your mama's dry "pussy," I guess?
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by edimolu(m): 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
lilliesboy:
Its true we guys love nd apprct our mothers a lot...if u fall in dis category ud think twice before u abuse someone else's mamma undecided
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by lilliesboy(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
edimolu:

Its true we guys love nd apprct our mothers a lot...if u fall in dis category ud think twice before u abuse someone else's mamma undecided
Hypocrite! I guess degrading womanhood in a post like his is fun? Fingering a lady's vagina and publicizing it is okay to you, isn't it?
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by edimolu(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
lilliesboy:

Hypocrite! I guess degrading womanhood in a post like his is fun? Fingering a lady's vagina and publicizing it is okay to you, isn't it?
C'mon dont call me that yea?...Tell yhu wat?....think whichever way u want....ur thinking,ur stupidity ur bizness...........
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by Chuknovski(m): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
your friend is an asshole, a nanamu, an idiat, expired lat grin
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by chiraqDemon(m): 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
vicstar:

dude! I can relate gringringrin my nigga did dat also
Back in sec school one of my guys after fingering babe for the first time was just walking around putting hand on guys noses
One guy dosed him slap tho
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Queennikky:
Mtcheeew...... Tot some children have grown
grin as a mara of fart they haven't
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by jonaifame22(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
lilliesboy:
u guessed wrong
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
op as a mara of fart did the hand smell?grin
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by Sheenor: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
Grow up ode!

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18: Do This Before 2024. Nobody Has Told You This, But I'll Tell You. / Do Men Decieve Women Or Do Women Decieve Themselves? / Have Mobile Phones Done More Good Than Harm To Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.