Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

The Combats Of Love And Respect - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Combats Of Love And Respect (438 Views)

U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect / Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Combats Of Love And Respect by GBRIGHTG(m): 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]naira landers help
am having a crush on my sales rep. barely 3weeks of employing her. should I go ahead to follow my heart by falling inluv with or should I tell her to quite the job coz everyday I set my eyes on her the passion incresases . i love this girl sincerly
hope it wouldn't mar my reputation afterwards
pls help!
Re: The Combats Of Love And Respect by Unionised(m): 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
olojukokoro....

These things never end well.

That aside, you never start with woman, you dey plan her life already? She tell you say she no like her work?

Be professional...
Re: The Combats Of Love And Respect by RexKexMilann: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
OP, you don't love her. You are experiencing what the English man coined "infatuation". Don't deceive your self.
Re: The Combats Of Love And Respect by vicstar(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
GBRIGHTG:
naira landers help
am having a crush on my sales rep. barely 3weeks of employing her. should I go ahead to follow my heart by falling inluv with or should I tell her to quite the job coz everyday I set my eyes on her the passion incresases . i love this girl sincerly

pls help!

what reputation? What about her's?
Don't answer dat undecided

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLv6zhBWgAA7cNO.jpg:large[/img]
Re: The Combats Of Love And Respect by iceberylin(m): 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
SACK AND MARRY HER wink
Re: The Combats Of Love And Respect by theEYe21(f): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
Go for it smiley Go for what you desire cheesy
GBRIGHTG:
[color=#770077][/color]naira landers help
pls help!
Re: The Combats Of Love And Respect by Tallesty1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
It is time you stopped going to work with you dick. The tiny thing is what thinks for you when she's around.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help A Brother / Looking For A Life Partner / Love For Cognac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.