Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect (3926 Views)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Guys, When Ur Woman Ask For Money Give Her This. Pic / 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by jaksmillioniar: 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
i feel sad wen i saw what kanu wife amara said to his brother is a big shame and embarrasse to kanu.is like a man who cant control his familybut did u knw d cause of all this? is a woman a snake a demon. only woman can bring problem were dere is peace only woman can give pains and brake ur heart wen u give her true luv.see dat lady in abuja dat kill her hubby but whats causing dis? mendont handle thier woman as a man again. did u think if amara know dat kanu will dicipline her she will write that rubbish.she knw he cant do anything. i hate to beat woman or even hear a man beat dem but is important in a relationship dat u dicipline her.women act like babies and is duty of a man hubby to train her to do d right thnigs a baby like 2yrs sometimes u spoil sometimes u beat is all part of training
how do u dicipline a woman 1. deny her sex. did u know women like sex a lot pass guys dey lie and pretend a lot and like wen we beg dem for sex yet wen u start to sex dem watch how dey act dont touch ur woman for 3weeks u will see how she will be humble and beg u cos she know u will get it outside.2 dont give her money most women sex and money control thier brain did u know wit money u can get any girl lets not decieve oursef girls love money dey like wen u spend on dem. ake dem to eatry buy cloth phone and all. did u know wen u refuse her money she is powerless.she feel sad cos she cant spend as she like.she will beg u.
3 beat her. i hate to beat woman but dey need it cos dey act as babies. let ur woman fear and repect u or else she see u as a dog she mess with. neva beat a woman to injured he.r if is to slapped her or cane her its ok. did u know wen u do dis she will be mad at u? after this spend on her take her to eatry apologies to her and tell her why u beat her. just be romantic hold her and enjoy and tell her u will neva beat again. ask her to promise dat d thing she did why u beat her she will neva do it again. love is a game dat must be played by 2 pple to win

4 Likes

Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
Love your woman and provide for her in times of her needs

3 Likes

Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by jaksmillioniar: 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
Tosinex:
Love your woman and provide for her in times of her needs
God bless u for dat

1 Like

Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
When you talking about 'discipline' are you talking about beating her when she's wrong? tongue
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by jaksmillioniar: 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
cococandy dangotesmummy eyinjuege myfantasies hibiscus76 nne5 attackgat jodha amarabae skarlett lefulefu frankraj ifakiland ikombe rosalieene ireneony arabiandude kinginvagina ayamconfidence optional1 berlyn1 jayceon cerowo kushykush safarigirl ogorwyne dollyjoy rukkydelta msiamj kimbraa edimolu laveda
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Papiikush: 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Deny her sex and she will get tons of other dicks.

Don't give her money she will make some herself (she ain't no liability)

You can't beat up a woman and not end up in jail...

Your discipline is bull...a woman has got as much right as you do in a relationship/marriage.

7 Likes

Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by jaksmillioniar: 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
SpareNo1:
When you talking about 'discipline' are you talking about beating her when she's wrong? tongue
yes and no if u are kanu wat will u do
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by DeeFlask(m): 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
discipline ke
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Samyd123(m): 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Beat her?? Na ur picking??

2 Likes

Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
hmm cheesy

2 Likes

Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
yes and no if u are kanu wat will u do
What happened to Kanu?

Why would you flog your wife? You ok brov?
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by donstan18: 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
[s] feel sad wen i saw what kanu wife amara said to his brother is a big shame and embarrasse to kanu.is like a man who cant control his familybut did u knw d cause of all this? is a woman a snake a demon. only woman can bring problem were dere is peace only woman can give pains and brake ur heart wen u give her true luv.see dat lady in abuja dat kill her hubby but whats causing dis? mendont handle thier woman as a man again. did u think if amara know dat kanu will dicipline her she will write that rubbish.she knw he cant do anything. i hate to beat woman or even hear a man beat dem but is important in a relationship dat u dicipline her.women act like babies and is duty of a man hubby to train her to do d right thnigs a baby like 2yrs sometimes u spoil sometimes u beat is all part of training
how do u dicipline a woman 1. deny her sex. did u know women like sex a lot pass guys dey lie and pretend a lot and like wen we beg dem for sex yet wen u start to sex dem watch how dey act dont touch ur woman for 3weeks u will see how she will be humble and beg u cos she know u will get it outside.2 dont give her money most women sex and money control thier brain did u know wit money u can get any girl lets not decieve oursef girls love money dey like wen u spend on dem. ake dem to eatry buy cloth phone and all. did u know wen u refuse her money she is powerless.she feel sad cos she cant spend as she like.she will beg u.
3 beat her. i hate to beat woman but dey need it cos dey act as babies. let ur woman fear and repect u or else she see u as a dog she mess with. neva beat a woman to injured he.r if is to slapped her or cane her its ok. did u know wen u do dis she will be mad at u? after this spend on her take her to eatry apologies to her and tell her why u beat her. just be romantic hold her and enjoy and tell her u will neva beat again. ask her to promise dat d thing she did why u beat her she will neva do it again. love is a game dat must be played by 2 pple to win [/s]

I almost damaged my brain while reading what you scribbled, please go to bed, sir!

You are obviously drunk or feeling dizzy at the moment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by jaksmillioniar: 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
Papiikush:

Your discipline is bull...a woman has got as much right as you do in a relationship/marriage.
dis is naija u cant go to jail cos u beat woman did u knw dat most guys now are noot fools like before to give woman money anyhow. is she a prostitute dat sex about? pweetiedee ishilove skarlett lsofdk bitchcrafts invertedhammer iamj sinaj makydebbie shinarlaura sexybbstar queensekxy preshy561 chikita666 nezzar lifeofairfoce deadrat greiboy daddykross
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by jaksmillioniar: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
SpareNo1:
What happened to Kanu?

Why would you flog your wife? You ok brov?
wat amara said to his husband broda nwanyiawkaetiti ngwababe sugar97
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
wat amara said to his husband broda
Amarabae? Please tell me about Kanu and Amara as I have no clue what the story is
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Xinzu: 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
Beautifully blogged. cry
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by jaksmillioniar: 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
SpareNo1:
Amarabae? Please tell me about Kanu and Amara as I have no clue what the story is
guy read it in font page kanu bros and amra fight. not amarabe. kanu nwanwo footballer
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by yanabasee(m): 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Papiikush:

Nothing can keep a woman if she'snt made up her mind to stay....
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by jaksmillioniar: 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
donstan18:

I almost damaged my brain while reading what you scribbled, please go to bed, sir!

tnk u sir #ignore
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nice blog bro "dicipline" is the key word grin

Why don't you apply to be one of daddykross's sport writers cheesy
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
guy read it in font page kanu bros and amra fight. not amarabe. kanu nwanwo footballer
oh! I understand you now. Kanu's wife and Brother fighting. Did Kanu flog her?
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by naijaboiy: 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
What kind of incoherent pile of horse shït did I just read? grin

1 Like

Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Papiikush: 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
dis is naija u cant go to jail cos u beat woman did u knw dat most guys now are noot fools like before to give woman money anyhow. is she a prostitute dat sex about?

Good luck beating your woman to death.

yanabasee:
Nothing can keep a woman if she'snt made up her mind to stay....

Are you trying to force a woman to stay against her will?
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by DaddyKross: 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
greiboy:

We cannot afford baba seh cheesy grin. Hin money go too much grin

jaksmillioniar:
dis is naija u cant go to jail cos u beat woman did u knw dat most guys now are noot fools like before to give woman money anyhow. is she a prostitute dat sex about? pweetiedee ishilove skarlett lsofdk bitchcrafts invertedhammer iamj sinaj makydebbie shinarlaura sexybbstar queensekxy preshy561 chikita666 nezzar lifeofairfoce deadrat greiboy daddykross

Baba mii, i dey with you. Fire away cheesy

1 Like

Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Kenzico(m): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
donstan18:

In as much as his write up is poor....But he's got a point...You know.

Nwanne biko pick back that paper you troway for trash biko

2 Likes

Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by yanabasee(m): 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
Papiikush:

Are you trying to force a woman to stay against her will?

On a contrary, its a counterfactual view to the above question.....

If a woman wants to build up a relationship, she will do it wholeheartedly, but if she doesn't want to...nothing will stop her, not even money nor gifts, let alone bullying and violence!!!
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by DaddyKross: 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
Papiikush:

Get tons of dickkk ?

Who cares about losing a biatch then ? She can go fuckkk the hotest sulphur in hell then. Mtcheew
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Papiikush: 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
yanabasee:

On a contrary, its a counterfactual view to the above question.....

Is a woman wants to build up a relationship, she will do it wholeheartedly, but if she doesn't want to...nothing will stop her, not even money nor gifts, let alone bullying and violence!!!

True
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Papiikush: 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
DaddyKross:

Get tons of dickkk ?

Who cares about losing a biatch then ? She can go fuckkk the hotest sulphur in hell then. Mtcheew

Lol...If you like the babe, you'll care

1 Like

Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by DaddyKross: 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Papiikush:

Lol...If you like the babe, you'll care

Like a bittch that fuckss around at every given opportunity ? Haba na

1 Like

Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by BiafranBushBoy: 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
greiboy:

Lol cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by 2odd(m): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
pple mistake fear and respect for each other , I can fear you and totally disrespect u , harm you and the likes ,but If I truly respect you out of love believe me ,I won't harm , bad-mouth u ,in short I will fear u ,u can beat a woman/anybody to fear but not to respect ,it's just like the way u fear bullies but totally hates dem

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Son Is Having His Way With Me And I Am Enjoying It / Married Woman Doing Video Sex ,dirty Chatting With Ex, Advice Needed Pls. / My Girlfriend's Family is now A Liability To Me. Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.