Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately (6675 Views)

Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
ojuu4u:

play who?
play-a.....cuz player doesn't recognize the female gender
Re: Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately by ojuu4u(m): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
play-a.....cuz player doesn't recognize the female gender

but player wil surely destroy his future nd destiny
Re: Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
ojuu4u:

but player wil surely destroy his future nd destiny
*That there is Gospel truth!!
...That's why I'm a 'play-a'
°•Addin' that 'er' is what cause that distruction you talkin'.
Re: Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
silvertongue:

1. Why would I lie about getting me a good sexy mama to care about me

2. If combing my hair will win me Mr NL then to the gutter with it!
uh "sexy mama" grin
...you sound like you from the 80s
Re: Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
Silvertongue my niggy I've been trying Kik, a lot of pretty girls just that I hardly ever seen a Nigerian girl. plus so many gays out there
Re: Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately by youngest85(m): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
silvertongue:
Hey Player! Gigolo! Alpha papa!
Duty call; reveal to us which social app(s) gets you the most pussay compared to other apps excluding Whatsapp(because it has No community).

Eskimi

Facebook

Instagram

Badoo(this one is filled with runs girls)

2go(so many under aged)

Flirchi(filled with chat-bots)

BBM(never scored any girl from this one)

Tagged

Nairaland(taking longer than I anticipated)

If you have any hot and new app that's reeks of potential flings and one night stands please do UPDATE A NIGGA!
av bn looking 4 sugarmum since i was born but can't get one
Re: Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately by silvertongue(m): 3:55am On Jun 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
uh "sexy mama" grin

Yes I am
Re: Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately by silvertongue(m): 3:56am On Jun 07, 2016
youngest85:
av bn looking 4 sugarmum since i was born but can't get one

You can get them from facebook
Re: Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately by silvertongue(m): 3:58am On Jun 07, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Silvertongue my niggy I've been trying Kik, a lot of pretty girls just that I hardly ever seen a Nigerian girl. plus so many gays out there

Then its a No No -Kik
Re: Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately by ochobaba(m): 5:40am On Jun 07, 2016
silvertongue:
Hey Player! Gigolo! Alpha papa!
Duty call; reveal to us which social app(s) gets you the most pussay compared to other apps excluding Whatsapp(because it has No community).

Eskimi

Facebook

Instagram

Badoo(this one is filled with runs girls)

2go(so many under aged)

Flirchi(filled with chat-bots)

BBM(never scored any girl from this one)

Tagged

Nairaland(taking longer than I anticipated)

If you have any hot and new app that's reeks of potential flings and one night stands please do UPDATE A NIGGA!
BBM channels
Re: Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately by youngest85(m): 5:48am On Jun 07, 2016
silvertongue:

You can get them from facebook
can u help me out?
Re: Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 07, 2016
seunny4lif:
I'm watching in 6D cool cool
I wan learn from Pros cheesy grin
shocked[img]http://gif.co/wTcn.gif[/img]
Re: Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately by sawhite: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2016
ellacute45:
still ur mail concerning the stk köln
Re: Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately by seunny4lif(m): 7:36am On Jun 07, 2016
grin
Wetin am do grin grin
Can't someone learn the word of God in peace grin
ellacute45:
Re: Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2016
sawhite:
still ur mail concerning the stk köln
check your mail now
Re: Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin
Wetin am do grin grin
Can't someone learn the word of God in peace grin
grin
Re: Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately by seunny4lif(m): 9:00am On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately by hibiscus76(f): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2016
Is this all you plan to achieve with your fineface? So many pvssies you've even lost count?haba
What will you gain? Now you're fed up of so many social networking sites and have resorted to asking for newer sites from nairaland? Truth is if you're the person on dp,youre good looking but with this kind of thread and this lascivious attitude , my opinion may not count but I'm disappointed
Re: Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2016
hibiscus76:
Is this all you plan to achieve with your fineface? So many pvssies you've even lost count?haba
What will you gain? Now you're fed up of so many social networking sites and have resorted to asking for newer sites from nairaland? Truth is if you're the person on dp,youre good looking but with this kind of thread and this lascivious attitude , my opinion may not count but I'm disappointed
He would soon get tired that his how they get STD worthless attitude and way of life.
Re: Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately by 9Too: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2016
hibiscus76:
I can decide to upload a dead man pic.
Re: Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately by confistified(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
uh "sexy mama" grin
Morning gorgeous. ... voting has started

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

Pls remember it's

I vote Vizkiz

Cc NLjega
Re: Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately by odutolasodiq(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2016
silvertongue:

Nairaland and bashers
my brother i tire ooo! some nairalanders are known for their abilities to take out laughter even out of an unrepentant saddist! if u say u no go laugh na outside u go see ur teeth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Help About My Girlfriend / Check Out These Curvy Girls / What's Your Biggest Highschool Regret?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.