Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

I Need Help About My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help About My Girlfriend (6684 Views)

Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Thuglife2020: 7:11am On Jun 19, 2019
Good day Nairalanders,

Please I need advice on what to do about my girlfriend. She used to tell me she love me but my guts is telling me she’s not into me or not into the relationship. Before we started the relationship, she told me no sex would happen between us but I wouldn’t say anything then.

We started dating December 31st last year. She’s in school and I’ve been supportive of her financially. When she finished her exams in school, I invited her and she honored it but something happened throughout her stay at my side. Since the day she arrived, her phone is always on flight mode but the moment we are not together (maybe I go to friend’s place) she will turn on her phone. But I wouldn’t say anything.

I accused her of dating someone else but she denied it. She once put up a quote like that around April this year that says “ask me any question and I will answer sincerely”. This particular guy I accused her of dating dm her and ask “why she’s single” but she told the guy she can’t find someone she can trust and that makes her single ( we’ve been dating then). She showed me to prove to me that she’s not dating the guy, whilst she was showing me her conversations with the guy, she only showed that part where the guy asked “why she’s single” but she wouldn’t let me see the rest of the conversations.

Throughout her stay at my side, we never had sex although I demanded for it but she begged me that I should give her time.

She’s in school but she doesn’t have anyone financing her. Before she left my side, I promised to be there for her and do whatever I think I can do for her but I’m still having some doubts in her.

There was this faithful day we were chatting on WhatsApp and I asked her to put up my pics with her on her WhatsApp display picture (DP) she told me she can’t as I can’t dictate what to do to her (I only asked her to put it up to clear all doubts that she’s into the relationship and she has no one but only but I wouldn’t tell her the reason behind it as she didn’t bother to ask). Although she always want to introduce me to most of her female friends but I used to decline.

Before she came to my side, I used to send her some screenshots and I once sent her two of my pics but when I checked her phone gallery I couldn’t find my pics in her gallery but found those screenshots sent to her. And I can find a lot of different guy’s pics on her phone.

I chose not to say anything when she told me she can’t put up a pics of me and her on her DP. Although when I asked her to do so, she stopped talking to me for some hours and later texted me by saying “Hello my love”. I pretended nothing happened but she wouldn’t know anything.

She’s supposed to be in school by now because she left my side for her friend’s marriage ceremony and since then she has been stuck and finding it very difficult to eat at where she’s staying for now.

I’m thinking of telling her I won’t be able to come up with the money I promised her as I’m impecunious now ( I’m saying this because I’m having some doubts)

Please I need advice. What should I do??

Please, push to front page

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by schumastic(m): 7:13am On Jun 19, 2019
Na wa o, so mugu still plenty like this. Honestly, I think 9ja ladies will do a better job than the guys if they go into Yahoo business, how they manipulate guys including the smart ones amazes me.

Bro to be sincere that babe doesn't love you and you are just her atm for the moment. Quote me anywhere, any girl that have had sex before and tells you no sex in a relationship and still claims to love you is only deceiving you.

Call her and renegotiate the terms of the relationship, henceforth no more money spending till she is done with school and you are sure she is the one for you. You can't be putting money into a business and there is nothing to show for it.

Don't let her use the "love techniques to get to you" because love is just an excuse for one's foolishness. Start using your head.

Signed.

Vice President

Bachelors Club,

Ikeja, Lagos Branch.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by chukwuibuipob: 7:13am On Jun 19, 2019
sad i stop reading the nonsense u put up here. .1st, U are wasting Ur money on HOPELESS VENTURE. Ur own pass fada xmas/Ur mumu nah continua. 2ndly,why must she upload ur pic on her Whatsapp? Even if she gree upload am,,she'll FO.OL/Scam U wella.U'll be happy to see ur pic on her Whatsapp Dp while she tell those who care to listen dat U are a birthday boy/cousin.,while u go sidon dey happy. I knw U are still in ur late 20s,it's neva too LATE to WAKE UP from Ur stewpidity.No offense

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by SageMK: 7:16am On Jun 19, 2019
Why are you being so clingy?
This girl denies being in a relationship with you.

She seems to be in your life because of the benefits that comes with it. She'll use & then dump you. Bro, wake up.

29 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by amzee(m): 7:19am On Jun 19, 2019
SEND HER NUMBER TO ME LET ME TALK TO HER ON YOUR BEHALF.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by markidoo(m): 7:22am On Jun 19, 2019
ovoko!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Eazie351(m): 7:22am On Jun 19, 2019
lol, you won't understand,she needs time for her loose puna to tighten up. keep investing bro, the Lord is using you to bless her ministry.

she wants to introduce you to her friends but you decline.. you're shooting yourself in the balls.

scopa tu ma naa? *official sponsor*

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by shege45: 7:24am On Jun 19, 2019
Lol she dey scam you ooo
1)she doesn’t want to give u sex so she won’t be cheating with you
2) you are too valuable to lose dats y she hasn’t discarded you

7 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 19, 2019
Your gut is telling you something, listen to it.

Never force a girl to commit to you. once she show the tendency she's a player it's either you play the game with her or you take a walk. It's obvious this girl is not into you as much as you're into her.

My advice to you is to stop investing in her emotionally or financially. Date someone else while in the relationship and let her see you have other choices.

10 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by pansophist(m): 7:25am On Jun 19, 2019
What other evidence do you need? Her behaviour as bright as day, it cant be mistaken. She is not into you. Its clear you're the only one invested in this relationship, what else do you want to know? Growing up is the thorough understanding that you can be there for someone and they wont reciprocate. You cant force it, you just have to let it go, for your sanity, self respect, and to give way for the one that loves you

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by kajoula(m): 7:25am On Jun 19, 2019
She’s not into you ...stop the Mumuism and get back to your senses, stop giving her your money.
Find another girl who will appreciate you and make you happy.

Love is a wicked thing... grin
If you can ignore her calls/chat for five days and as far as she’s with you for the benefits, she will come and give you the sex the way you want it and after that ....block her number forever = Good revenge ....she will cry her eyes out.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by MJBOLT: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2019
this one is dating himself,continue financing her o FATHER CHRISTMAS

14 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2019
u are a glorified MUGU!
stop dz ur stupidity and leave her

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by minexpo(m): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2019
I'm so angry reading this.....who do you this thing angry angry

20 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by SEGLIZ: 7:48am On Jun 19, 2019
Thuglife2020:
Good day Nairalanders,

Please I need advice on what to do about my girlfriend. She used to tell me she love me but my guts is telling me she’s not into me or not into the relationship. Before we started the relationship, she told me no sex would happen between us but I wouldn’t say anything then.

We started dating December 31st last year. She’s in school and I’ve been supportive of her financially. When she finished her exams in school, I invited her and she honored it but something happened throughout her stay at my side. Since the day she arrived, her phone is always on flight mode but the moment we are not together (maybe I go to friend’s place) she will turn on her phone. But I wouldn’t say anything.

I accused her of dating someone else but she denied it. She once put up a quote like that around April this year that says “ask me any question and I will answer sincerely”. This particular guy I accused her of dating dm her and ask “why she’s single” but she told the guy she can’t find someone she can trust and that makes her single ( we’ve been dating then). She showed me to prove to me that she’s not dating the guy, whilst she was showing me her conversations with the guy, she only showed that part where the guy asked “why she’s single” but she wouldn’t let me see the rest of the conversations.

Throughout her stay at my side, we never had sex although I demanded for it but she begged me that I should give her time.

She’s in school but she doesn’t have anyone financing her. Before she left my side, I promised to be there for her and do whatever I think I can do for her but I’m still having some doubts in her.

There was this faithful day we were chatting on WhatsApp and I asked her to put up my pics with her on her WhatsApp display picture (DP) she told me she can’t as I can’t dictate what to do to her (I only asked her to put it up to clear all doubts that she’s into the relationship and she has no one but only but I wouldn’t tell her the reason behind it as she didn’t bother to ask). Although she always want to introduce me to most of her female friends but I used to decline.

Before she came to my side, I used to send her some screenshots and I once sent her two of my pics but when I checked her phone gallery I couldn’t find my pics in her gallery but found those screenshots sent to her. And I can find a lot of different guy’s pics on her phone.

I chose not to say anything when she told me she can’t put up a pics of me and her on her DP. Although when I asked her to do so, she stopped talking to me for some hours and later texted me by saying “Hello my love”. I pretended nothing happened but she wouldn’t know anything.

She’s supposed to be in school by now because she left my side for her friend’s marriage ceremony and since then she has been stuck and finding it very difficult to eat at where she’s staying for now.

I’m thinking of telling her I won’t be able to come up with the money I promised her as I’m impecunious now ( I’m saying this because I’m having some doubts)

she has turned you a cash cow. take or leave.
I don't have issues with you helping her but my believe is genuine people deserves it.
if you seem be investing in your future and same seem blink then crash it to start afresh than embarking on a journey that will leave you at the middle of no where.
you done what is expected of a true man but she the true human nature. Angels like you are rare.

7 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by mrblessed(m): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2019
Dearest Thuglife, it is self-evident you need sense more than you need help. It boggles my mind how a young bimbo could take you for a ride, disrespects you, and yet you appear helpless and pale. Nevertheless, I see a burgeoning trait of philanthropy in you.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Thuglife2020: 8:54am On Jun 19, 2019
mrblessed:
Dearest Thuglife, it is self-evident you need sense more than you need help. It boggles my mind how a young bimbo could take you for a ride, disrespects you, and yet you appear helpless and pale. Nevertheless, I see a burgeoning trait of philanthropy in you.
Lol. Man it’s not what you this. I love her front the start and I have the intention of helping her. But I later realized she’s not into the relationship. I promised to do a lot for her but I’ve stopped already. I’m even thinking of telling her I won’t be able to come up with the money I promised her or I should just play along and keep posting her
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Homeboiy: 8:59am On Jun 19, 2019
Op thunder dey fire u?

Which kind Nonsense be this, abeg I no wan carry vex go work today. U no ft use your brain?

See as small pikin dey dribble you

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2019
People dey oooo

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by timibare(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2019
This OP na real maga in dark skin....shame on you

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by mrblessed(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2019
Thuglife2020:
Lol. Man it’s not what you this. I love her front the start and I have the intention of helping her. But I later realized she’s not into the relationship. I promised to do a lot for her but I’ve stopped already. I’m even thinking of telling her I won’t be able to come up with the money I promised her or I should just play along and keep posting her
Stop thinking, don't play games, just tell the parasitic leech it is over. It will make you a stronger and finer specie of homo sapian sapian.

7 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by kullozone(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2019
I just don't know what's wrong with these young niggaz oh! And you even have "thug" in your moniker. Is this how thugs behave?
Mumu boysmiley

11 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Daronyk(f): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2019
Obviously you guys don't have the same goal

Tell her yours and if she's okay with it, she ll stay and all this drama ll be gone

1 Like

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Guyman02: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2019
Stop wasting your life on a girl that doesn't have value for you, you are love struck man and your eye go soon open when she do you shege

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 19, 2019
I'm telling you. See as my guy is still falling hand, despite all the signs he has listed.
minexpo:
I'm so angry reading this.....who do you this thing angry angry

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2019
You’ve entered a straight one chance bus. Safe trip bro.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by partnerbizz5(f): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2019
Ubunja we need to red pills 400 mg each.

This nigga might die oo sad

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Lexusgs430: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2019
Thuglife2020:
Good day Nairalanders,

What kind of thug are you, letting a girl in your life turn you into an ATM..................

Are you her father, why sponsor her education?.....

When she graduates, you would be recycled............

7 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by lilmax(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2019
let me guess if you start talking she'll say you're insecure? grin

las las Nigerian guys dey fall hands

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by efemena24(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2019
schumastic:
Na wa o, so mugu still plenty like this. Honestly, I think 9ja ladies will do a better job than the guys if they go into Yahoo business, how they manipulate guys including the smart ones amazes me.

Bro to be sincere that babe doesn't love you and you are just her atm for the moment. Quote me anywhere, any girl that have had sex before and tells you no sex in a relationship and still claims to love you is only deceiving you.

Call her and renegotiate the terms of the relationship, henceforth no more money spending till she is done with school and you are sure she is the one for you. You can't be putting money into a business and there is nothing to show for it.

Don't let her use the "love techniques to get to you" because love is just an excuse for ones foolishness. Start using your head.

Signed.

Vice President

Bachelors Club,

Ikeja, Lagos Branch.

in support of what our Vice President just said, I think you should renegotiate terms and conditions. Stop dating girls that are still in school, they only care about your money and every other thing you can offer!!

Signed.

Secretary

Bachelors Club,

Warri, Delta State Branch✌️✌️

15 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by ojkalito(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2019
After all these bashing and advice this guy go still make mumu decision trust me.... he mumu na follow come

18 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by djojo(m): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2019
Who the fu*king game help,

Mr man wise up and stop playing bull shit game

Call her to come to your place sit her down and discuss with her that it your instinct is telling you that she is playing you and using you for her ATM, let her know that though you promised to finance her if she tell you the reality that she is into another person.

Bro you cant be funding someone else future and at the long run you will be the looser except you just want to help for God sake
and if your help is for God sake i will tell you to continue but still call her to tell her that she is playing you.

Tell her you knew all this while that you are just playing along with her.

you need to man up be a man and dont allow any stupid love make you loose forever.

little words is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Borrow Your Laps. / Why Some Naija Girls Don't Like Cooking (pictures) / The Female Gender Is Heartless , Look At This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.