Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot (65294 Views)

Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by onadana: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Our mama...dem no snap pictures but them live hap.pily ever after.

2 Likes

Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by GoodBoi1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
The best so far. Are they of Igbo tribe?
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Sultanchidi(m): 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
Am not a fan of all these pre wedding stuff, bt i must say dis is d cutest i av seen so far. Bt who dem epp sha

4 Likes

Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by addikt(m): 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
BoiledHead:
Prostitute.

Who?.....Emagbami oooo
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
Life is sweet when there is a good woman dollyjoy must marry me lol
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by dollyjoy(f): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
dollyjuke:
Life is sweet when there is a good woman dollyjoy must marry me lol
cheesycheesycheesycheesy lol.
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Aroh48(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
BoiledHead:
Prostitute.
Did you leave your brain in your mother's womb?

1 Like

Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by 9ja4show: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Life4Varnity:
June 9. Pls wish me happy birthday in advance.

Is that ur car first?
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by LEXYCOM: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
When will my girlfriend propose to me nah....?
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
BoiledHead:
Prostitute.

U have a befitting moniker
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by AsanwaKC(f): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
cute
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Pyno30: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Super fit couple Amanda and fiance Kingsley's traditional wedding is going on right now as you read this. White wedding comes up on the 18th of this month.

But before all that, these beautiful pre-wedding photos happened.

The couple wanted something unique. So they took their pre wedding shoot to the gym! See more photos after the cut. Just make sure you are ready to catch feelings.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/super-fit-nigerian-couple-shoots-steamy.html
Na time them get.
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by 9jatatafo(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
madridguy:
Love is sweet like honey when money is involve.

So rich couples don't have marital issues? I don't know why this generation attach so much importance to money. Money doesn't guarantees happy marriage

1 Like

Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
BoiledHead:
Prostitute.
Broke nigga

1 Like

Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by tobore00(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
BoiledHead:
Prostitute.
Why would you refer to her as a prostitute? When am sure she's like 70% sure he his her husband to be.
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
Cute couple, but this pre wedding pic thing is getting out of hand,that how one Asian couple snapped inside a white coffin,it's getting weird by the day
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Sanfranka(m): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
make good thing reach me oooooo... cute picx enjoy

1 Like

Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by teekay213(m): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
pls i don't know them.need intro...
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Pyno30: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
ANONYDOTT:
Your mother is a prostitute your lousy bastard
You have just been banned till 3020.

1 Like

Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by gebest: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
luvly

1 Like

Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by prodiG(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
jejemanito:

As you don BOIL you HEAD now how you wan take get sense?
chai

2 Likes

Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
jejemanito:
If you want to get lalasticla just get one snake preferably a cobra and one pic of an unclad celeb displaying busty succulent set of manchesters and a well coded/packaged assnal

carry just those two things go babalawo ma hear say una engagement matter no enter FP

grin grin grin

Nigga, U are a comedian.
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Pyno30: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
GoodBoi1:
The best so far. Are they of Igbo tribe?
Fulanies.
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
finally a pre-wedding photoshoot that makes me wanna marry.wink

I love this.

thier sex life must be ah-mazing!!!grin

5 Likes

Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Pyno30: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Michellla:
please just get a room grin
Bad mind
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Cutesexy1 has worked on her tummy, she's now fit as a fiddle, so they have nothing on us. lipsrsealed
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
your mother is a prostitute you lousy bastard
BoiledHead:
Prostitute.
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Rexnegro(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
BoiledHead:
Prostitute.
kid common go And play And gera of here.
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by JOYOSITA(f): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Cute them. But that guy fyn sha oo!

1 Like

Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nigga looks fit enough, but the babe cheesy Fair play to her, but.
Naija babes be claiming fit just cos you have no overhanging belly. Babe, you don't know the half of it.
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Lieutgood(m): 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
naniawini:
Ds guy go lyk fvck ooo tongue
Aunty abeg u no like fvck?.Incase u don't,I do...!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP / Problems With Handsome Guys / Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.