Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot (65289 Views)

Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by anyicash(m): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
u must be high ryt.. angry angry angry
How u take know? e bi like say u dey use Tecno....
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by rhodahe(m): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
I pray e not go end with "Had I know" cos dats just d crazy dis days.
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by TouchPapyrus: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Berlyn:
Lala this could probably be us undecided angry

Lalasticlala come and see open invitation ooo.... This is true confession 2016 version.
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by copjtels: 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
I only wish them well but Marriage is not posing on photograph having having sex and romance with this girl that looks naging
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by teddyYz: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
banmee:

You don't need money. All you need is the potential and you are good to go. That's what I did a long long time ago.
Thank you bro, I have great potentials, but I think most naija ladies are too poverty encapsulated to accept the potentials.
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by olamakinde(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
yummyricka:
Really cute kiss
u look more beautiful

1 Like

Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Perfectionist11: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Another confirmation that "love"..when its real and in full flow is as beautiful as art..but just like art..it is scarce and expensive.#cute couple.
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by banmee(m): 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
teddyYz:

Thank you bro, I have great potentials, but I think most naija ladies are too poverty encapsulated to accept the potentials.

You don't have to marry a Nigerian.
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by yummyricka(f): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
olamakinde:
u look more beautiful
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Gibz02: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
Beaurifu cople & pix
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by samsam2019: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
So why does she have so many faces?

Too much make up I guess
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by otiigba1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fine girl and an ugly bone head guy, i wonder how they met
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by teddyYz: 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
banmee:

You don't have to marry a Nigerian.
Lolz
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by kenoz(m): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
lovely
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by theMEGAman(m): 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
BoiledHead:
Prostitute.
Some people are enemy of progressoo, what brought prostitute in this post?, anyway sorry for ur low intelligent quality (I.Q) cos u don't know the meaning of pry wedding. better find ur dictionary if u have it will help u pls.
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by nortcentrallord(m): 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Super fit couple Amanda and fiance Kingsley's traditional wedding is going on right now as you read this. White wedding comes up on the 18th of this month.

But before all that, these beautiful pre-wedding photos happened.

The couple wanted something unique. So they took their pre wedding shoot to the gym! See more photos after the cut. Just make sure you are ready to catch feelings.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/super-fit-nigerian-couple-shoots-steamy.html

This dudes face just just replicate a bleeding pocket covered with a smiling face. The ladies smile looks more genuine though. Nice pre-wedding pix. Guys d suffer during marriage sha... "buy this, buy that. do this do that" all from a Niga's pocket.
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by raphy(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nice couple..

Press like if you Think this dude will cheat on her later.
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Skelewu: 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
madridguy:
Love is sweet like honey when money is involve.

So you've already come to the conclusion that they have money. Nawa o.
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by WhitegirlonNL(f): 12:03am On Jun 05, 2016
Great shots Cute people!
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Seahawk: 1:29am On Jun 05, 2016
They are so perfect together
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by deebrain(m): 1:44am On Jun 05, 2016
BoiledHead:
Prostitute.

Stop advertising your sister's profession online without her knowledge.

Thanks.
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by xakakes: 5:52am On Jun 05, 2016
BoiledHead:
Prostitute.
like ur mother and sisters
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by kayalla(f): 6:38am On Jun 05, 2016
BoiledHead:
Prostitute.

the boiling of urhead is really affecting u. go get sense
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 05, 2016
Overly cute.kai!!
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2016
BoiledHead:
Prostitute.

Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2016
Mofoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by hensben(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2016
naniawini:
Ds guy go lyk fvck ooo tongue
Your I too nose nor be here oo
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by naniawini(f): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2016
Lol grin
hensben:
Your I too nose nor be here oo
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by pich4real(m): 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
U think all dis wud be possible if the dude is a broke ass niqqa? #Money is involved#
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by bejeria101(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
BoiledHead:
Prostitute.
since dem boil ur mumu head e neva done? Olodo
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by bejeria101(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
Awesome! Wish them the best and God bless their union.
Re: Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot by florencepoko2: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
What a nice couple, I think he found the bone of his bone, long life to this marriage with many children. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video / I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP / Problems With Handsome Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.