Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace (53941 Views)

Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano / Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by omonnakoda: 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
banmee:

Again, every country has it's own issues but what defines a country is how the citizens react to issues. Americans value life which is why they react quickly to the loss of it. Fulani herdsmen have killed hundreds of people in Nigeria and the president did not and has not said a damned thing about it. Even if 200 hundred blacks were killed in the U.S, it is a million times safer than Nigeria. Nigeria is a jungle and you know it. A woman had her head removed and your president is talking about respecting faith. Really? I already told you; To proffer solutions you need to know the standard. You don't know the standard and Google can't help you. You have to live unit to understand it.
What do you mean by react ? Please stop talking nonsense. Yes a cover up is a reaction as is burying a dead body,I cannot imagine any specie not REACTING whatever that means. So stop throwing meaningless words around. over 100 UNARMED BLACK MEN WERE KILLED last year by police and the reaction was NO ONE was prosecuted.
There have been countless mass shootings at schools with countless reactions so reacting is not justice.
Your contribution is full of emotion. No one had their head removed
Nigeria is a federal republic and the State Governor is responsible NOT The President

As a black person Nigeria is safer for me .You make your own choices. Thousands of people are shot and killed in the US so I do not see how it is safe
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by banmee(m): 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
omonnakoda:
What do you mean by react ? Please stop talking nonsense. Yes a cover up is a reaction as is burying a dead body,I cannot imagine any specie not REACTING whatever that means. So stop throwing meaningless words around. over 100 UNARMED BLACK MEN WERE KILLED last year by police and the reaction was NO ONE was prosecuted.
There have been countless mass shootings at schools with countless reactions so reacting is not justice.
Your contribution is full of emotion. No one had their head removed
Nigeria is a federal republic and the State Governor is responsible NOT The President

As a black person Nigeria is safer for me .You make your own choices. Thousands of people are shot and killed in the US so I do not see how it is safe

Do you see why I said that you have to live it to understand it? Google can't always help you. If there was a cover up then how did you know about it? Plus after the grand jury were done with their investigations, officers who were indicted were arrested and the cases with no merit were dismissed or settled out of court. Isn't it nice that you can find a number to refer to. In Nigeria, there is no number. It is almost unquantifiable. And you might wanna re access your definition of safe. I think you are too used to the corruptive nature in Nigeria to the point where you don't know the difference.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by omonnakoda: 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
banmee:

Do you see why I said that you have to live it to understand it? Google can't always help you. If there was a cover up then how did you know about it? Plus after the grand jury were done with their investigations, officers who were indicted were arrested and the cases with no merit were dismissed or settled out of court. Isn't it nice that you can find a number to refer to. In Nigeria, there is no number. It is almost unquantifiable. And you might wanna re access your definition of safe. I think you are too used to the corruptive nature in Nigeria to the point where you don't know the difference.
You do not know anything about me and are making stupid assumptions. I am not interested in America or discussing America. We will solve our problems without referencing America
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by banmee(m): 12:03am On Jun 05, 2016
omonnakoda:
You do not know anything about me and are making stupid assumptions. I am not interested in America or discussing America. We will solve our problems without referencing America

I know plenty about you. You are a Nigerian who likes to Google and who's been too long in Nigeria that the crap in the country is now normal to you. Oh, you also gathering information to soothe your subjective views on facts, forgetting that personal experience is way better.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by omonnakoda: 12:15am On Jun 05, 2016
banmee:

I know plenty about you. You are a Nigerian who likes to Google and who's been too long in Nigeria that the crap in the country is now normal to you. Oh, you also gathering information to soothe your subjective views on facts, forgetting that personal experience is way better.
If that makes you feel better about yourself then that is good for you. It is not relevant to the discussion.I know I am winning an argument when you feel getting personal is your only option. For you the American way is the best for me it is not and will never be
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by iykemanchi(m): 12:22am On Jun 05, 2016
[s][/s]MANNERS MONEY MAKETH MAN
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by banmee(m): 12:30am On Jun 05, 2016
omonnakoda:
If that makes you feel better about yourself then that is good for you. It is not relevant to the discussion.I know I am winning an argument when you feel getting personal is your only option. For you the American way is the best for me it is not and will never be

Winning an argument you say? If Nigeria was a normal country, you'd be locked and then a psych eval would be conducted on you. Nairalanders are laughing at you for saying Nigeria is safer than the U.S. Really. I know that you want to "win the argument" at all cost, but at least don't let your thirst for getting the upper hand drive you to start making ridiculous assertions. Maybe you are talking about another America. In Nigeria, Can you call the police in Nigeria and the'll be at your place in 5 minutes? Can you go out at 2 a.m in the morning and buy fuel? Can you walk home at 1 a.m? Can you walk to work place at two in the morning. Can you in all confidence say jungle justice is not the norm in Nigeria? Can you say with all confidence that there are no warlords in Nigeria? #OPC, ND Avenger. If you say yes to any of these then i will believe you that Nigeria is safer than the U.S. If not, you might want to go for that eval.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 05, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
.. Pls what do you mean by "I didn't expect that"?
I didn't expect him to out rightly condemn his brother's crime.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by JuanJO(m): 1:43am On Jun 05, 2016
Bonnywest:

I'm struggling not to use abusive words on u. Loss of a human life is a trivial issue to u bah, money loss is more important abi. PMB did so well to release a statement but u r here sayn smthing else. I'm sure u wud ve still complain if he went quiet. Na wa 4 people: President talk them complain, e no talk them go still complain. Please value human live above money no matter d amount involved. thank u
ok since today we have comments from local govt to state govt government, even several states keep talking abt it... my question, didnt u had abt wot happen at nkpor (anambra) last week i guess d life of dos innocent people aiint any value nah? bro like i said PMB gat to focus on sometins which me and u knew abt
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by omonnakoda: 7:47am On Jun 05, 2016
banmee:

Winning an argument you say? If Nigeria was a normal country, you'd be locked and then a psych eval would be conducted on you. Nairalanders are laughing at you for saying Nigeria is safer than the U.S. Really. I know that you want to "win the argument" at all cost, but at least don't let your thirst for getting the upper hand drive you to start making ridiculous assertions. Maybe you are talking about another America. In Nigeria, Can you call the police in Nigeria and the'll be at your place in 5 minutes? Can you go out at 2 a.m in the morning and buy fuel? Can you walk home at 1 a.m? Can you walk to work place at two in the morning. Can you in all confidence say jungle justice is not the norm in Nigeria? Can you say with all confidence that there are no warlords in Nigeria? #OPC, ND Avenger. If you say yes to any of these then i will believe you that Nigeria is safer than the U.S. If not, you might want to go for that eval.
Why not start the psych eval with your mother and father that would be the perfect place to start
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by luluosas(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2016
Public execution would suffice for those bastards Islamist religious extremists
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by AngelAhnie(f): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2016
Caseless:
i dey o. How ur side?
She dey. She's ang.elahnie, deactivated angelberry.
Fadayeen02, where have you been?
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Fadayeen02, where have you been?

I catch you....

lol...
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by AngelAhnie(f): 10:05am On Jun 05, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I catch you....
lol...
Good morning swthrt
Am not feeling too strong...
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Good morning swthrt
Am not feeling too strong...
Oya go to church, lemme call pastor...
Stress shebi??
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by banmee(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2016
omonnakoda:
Why not start the psych eval with your mother and father that would be the perfect place to start
o

Lol...i thought you won? Answer the questions now.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by cstr8: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ontarget:

Greatest democracy in the world doesn't mean they are the best in terms of standard of living. Countries like Norway and Japan have a superior standard of living than the US.
And how many citizens are there in japan and norway? Do they have the domestic and global responsibilities that the US has? Is their economy as sophisticated as the US?
The japan you are talking about is a US economic pet project while norway is an oil selling nation like Nigeria albeit a sensible one..
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
cstr8:
And how many citizens are there in japan and norway? Do they have the domestic and global responsibilities that the US has? Is their economy as sophisticated as the US?
The japan you are talking about is a US economic pet project while norway is an oil selling nation like Nigeria albeit a sensible one..
You just went off point. What I am taking about here is STANDARD OF LIVING. I am not talking about who has the best economy or who takes global responsibilities.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by cstr8: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ontarget:

You just went off point. What I am taking about here is STANDARD OF LIVING. I am not talking about who has the best economy or who takes global responsibilities.
Standard of living is a consequence of national responsibilities.
If the united states divert all the billion dollar worth of funds she gives out through aids and maintaining world security to increasing american standard of living, it would be the highest standard of living in the world by a long mile.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
cstr8:
Standard of living is a consequence of national responsibilities.
If the united states divert all the billion dollar worth of funds she gives out through aids and maintaining world security to increasing american standard of living, it would be the highest standard of living in the world by a long mile.
Who is talking about diverting billions of dollars in aids? And you think its all about money? America is already the richest country in the world and that should automatically make them the number one in standard of living if it is all about the money. Diverting billions of dollars back home makes no difference. Government polices, culture and way of life also has a role to play in determining a nation's human development index. The fact still remains that America is still NOT the number one in human development index.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by todaynewsreview: 2:21am On Oct 07, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Oya go to church, lemme call pastor...

Stress shebi??
grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) / President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.