Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace (53937 Views)

Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano / Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by banmee(m): 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
omonnakoda:
I do not know what you mean by brave .Crimes are committed every where by people brave enough to commit them. I will not change your views and you will never change mine.As far as I am concerned Nigeria is safer for me as a black person than the USA and I would never live in the US You are entitled to your opinion and choice but if you go around the world crime happens everywhere. You have have no evidence for your claims and so they are just opinions which are no better than anyone else's.
Have we not seen videos of countless killings of black Americans by police. Or the self appointed vigilante who killed a black kid and walked free? Spare me the delusional pontificating

The bolded is the funniest thing i have every read in my life. You would give basket mouth a run for his money. grin Countless killing of blacks you say? Really? The only reason you know about it is because Americans take very seriously the loss of one life. In Nigeria, it would be same ol, same ol. But guy, you funny. Nigeria is safer than the U.S. Okay. Carry on. wink
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by mentorken05(m): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
I only believe what these politicians say when it's done by there mouths and not through there aides..
I get a better reassurance from the former..
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by agbamaso: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
I wonder how someone will fight for God who knows what to do best. Love ur neighbor as u love urselve. Lover of true peace will condem such at. While hater will jubilate. God is watching..
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Vincent41(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
todaynewsreview:

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1027883523970654&id=100002470489894&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1027883523970654%3Atl_objid.1027883523970654%3Athid.100002470489894%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1467356399%3A608113182819426050&__tn__=%2As

After 48 hours of the brutal beheading of a Nigerian citizen, the president is just condemning and suing for peace! The hoodlums had the audacity to behead a Nigerian woman, took her head as trophy and ran round the city of Kano without the Army or Police firing a shot! But people of South-East extraction demonstrated peacefully a few days ago and about 6 of them were shot dead! And we are talking about one Nigeria!!
Ban me,Buhari is an idiotic,useless brainless rapist...Ban me i dont care.....
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nigeria on God

If your father or your uncle becomes the president, blood will still flow, so who should now be, but thanks be to God who has given us a Man like this (PMB) to govern the land, lets Join Him prayers and summit to God.

It is high time all Nigeria saw that we need God in His wholesomeness not shedding anything out. God cannot be deceived, what ever you and I sow we will definitely reap, therefore rest your mind on Christ and His saving power, He is the only one that can set this country free, if we yield our totality to Him.

God Bless.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by omonnakoda: 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
banmee:

The bolded is the funniest thing i have every read in my life. You would give basket mouth a run for his money. grin Countless killing of blacks you say? Really? The only reason you know about it is because Americans take very seriously the loss of one life. In Nigeria, it would be same ol, same ol. But guy, you funny. Nigeria is safer than the U.S. Okay.
Carry on. wink
well you are even funnier to me,You would certainly end BasketMouth's career
so how do we advance this We take life seriously in Nigeria no you don't yes we doWe take life seriously in Nigeria no you don't yes we do We take life seriously in Nigeria no you don't yes we do We take life seriously in Nigeria no you don't yes we do

Anything else?
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by yazz09(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
you people are busy commenting to something that never happened. @OP did the president come to you personally to condemn the act that no reliable news agency knew about it?

nonsense Buharist, always trying so hard to make there master look like he's good.

Nonsense
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

And as an Addendum to that,these miscreants should be made to face the full wrath of the law.

I am trusting President Buhari to use these guys as an example,so that others in the habit of killing for no reason at all should know we are a Country of law.

This is really very annoying.
I love your comment because you spoke my mind
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by smogup: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Datazone:
What manner of Muslims are these?

An Igbo lady who allegedly committed blasphemy
against Prophet Muhammad was beheaded in Kano
State some days ago and no single word has been heard
from any Eastern politician, representative or top
icon.
To show how much they are above the law, they
paraded the head around town and no single security
agencies could apprehend any among them. What
kind of religion is this that kicks against blasphemy?
Let Kano burn if this must stop.

By Fejiro Oliver

################$$#########

El-Rufai cries about Mohammed Ali, but failed to condemn the beheading of an Igbo by Kano Muslims. El-Rufai is just a religious bigot
chai MohamMAD dat serial rapist and blood tasty bigot
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by tete7000(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
I love this coming from the presidency.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
The very cold, plain, harrowing and unsettling truth is that Islam takes no prisoners! Its an "either or" proposition. Where it does not appear so it is only bidding its time to strike.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Codes151(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
What's d source? Femi go dey write trash say na buhari! He should say it on cam! If they mean it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by allaboutobed(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fedayeen02:
sorry next time post your psych eval report so that people can know if you suffered a relapse again
chisos guy sofri na
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Gegz(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
Caseless:
the youths are the problems.
Abi? How?
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by lonelydora: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
paulstrings:

I'm sorry..I'm not impressed..He spoke via his mouthpiece "Femi Adesina" as usual...

At least its better than silence
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by drstone1: 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] Okay.... Na today

Buhari have been condemning since 1721 AD, without actions........... [/size]

I do not suppose a True Muslim will do this. These guys are just criminal's and bloodthirsty hoodlums. Who knows, .they may not even be Nigerians in the proper sense. A lot of Libyans have infiltrated our borders for sometime now!
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Sllime: 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
U are saying condemn, read the speech very well. No atom of condemnation is dia. The speech is more like a condolence to the victim and a praise to the Nigerian Police force and Kano state government. Then, urging the people not to take laws into their hands. I am disappointed the president cannot condemn the act of killing in the name of religion.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
I tink say he ears dey pain am so na hw baba take hia d news?
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
My stomch rumble in disgust to the sound 'Justice' Does it resurrect the dead? In the end, the purported perpetrator will walk away with just little or no cash to part with!
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Caseless: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fedayeen02:
funny guy. Hw udey. Continue hhiding yourself. How iz ur gf. I've not been seeing her
i dey o. How ur side?
She dey. She's angelahnie, deactivated angelberry.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by VaginaTerrorist(m): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
todaynewsreview:

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1027883523970654&id=100002470489894&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1027883523970654%3Atl_objid.1027883523970654%3Athid.100002470489894%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1467356399%3A608113182819426050&__tn__=%2As

...if justice is done would it bringback d dead?
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by chikel2000(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
cekhoe:
wetin u wan use the face do?
I wan use am do ritual
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
Rxpetite:
good one by the president. I didn't expect that.

Now if only there was a way for us to be assured that the suspect has been apprehended. Lets see some pictures. follow up on his trial and sentence. how do we know he has been caught? they will prolly release him when everything settles down.
.. Pls what do you mean by "I didn't expect that"?
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
nwakibie3:
Let us learn to respect each other's faith, so that we can know each other and live together in peace," the President said.
Was he trying to say that the woman deserved what she got?
... A Leopard can't change its color naa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Abagworo:
This is the 1st time a President is condemning this kind of killing in Nigeria and I am sure this will be the 1st time those involved will face the law. Buhari is indeed God sent to save Nigeria.
... Stupid , nonsense and trash. Shame on you for playing politics with human life.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Roadmike(m): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has described as sad and regrettable the developments that led to the killing of Mrs Bridget Agbahime, an Igbo market woman in Kano.

President Buhari condoles with the husband of the deceased, Pastor Mike Agbahime, the family and relations, praying that God would give them the fortitude to bear the loss.
He also commended the law enforcement agents for apprehending the prime suspect behind the killing, as well as the Kano State government, which summoned a meeting of Christian and Islamic leaders, widower of the deceased, and security agencies, as soon as the sad event occurred on Friday.

President Buhari says justice would be done in the matter, and urges the people not to take the law into their hands. He equally charges those who may want to use the development to fan the embers of religious or ethnic hatred to remember that two wrongs never make a right, and that when law and order breaks down, those who become victims are never distinguished on the basis of religion or ethnicity.

"The incident at Kofar Wambai market, Kano city, is utterly condemnable, and the state government has been quite proactive. Let us ensure that we keep the peace, as justice will be done. [s]Let us learn to respect each other's faith, so that we can know each other and live together in peace,"[/s] the President said.

FEMI ADESINA
Special Adviser
(Media & Publicity)

Indeed this last sentence by the president and his aids is totally unacceptable, insensitive and what have you. Are the concluding that what the useless elements have done is justified ( oh yes by the sharia jurisprudence, exactly what the book boys are doing, same for the kingdom of saudi Arabia ) but does that make for any decent and sane society. That is why i often find it difficult to differentiate between a fundamentalist and a so called moderates.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by ChrisGnarly: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
[5/5, 9:11 PM] ‪+234 802 948 1691‬: Your Land Or Your Blood.

By Adamu Mohammed.

Ever since President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership of this great country Nigeria, we(Hausa-Fulanis) have come under severe media attack from enemies of progress. Just because they are educated than us, they stereotype us with negativity. Just because they own and control the media, they use the media against us.

But let me make something clear to you stupid fellows hating us, whether you love us or hate us, it doesn't change anything. We are who we are and we will continue to remain like that. We hate you even more and we can never love you because you are all infidels. I pity those of you who keep deluding yourselves that we can love and trust you simply because you worked against your people to our own advantage, never!

I heard that the stupid Governor of Oyo State, Ajimobi said that they won't accept the proposed Grazing Bill. But my message to the filthy Yoruba pig is that, if you don't want to give us your cursed land, we will rear our cattle not only on your farmlands but in your churches. And if you try to stop us, we would killed your chicken hearted men like rabbits then turn your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to our sex slaves like we have always done.

It is either you give the whole of South to us to use as grazing reserve or we soak it with your blood. And what you would do like you always do is noise on Facebook and Twitter. you cannot be united against us because there would always be the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha in your midst who will divide you for selfishness and love of money. Such treacherous characters can't survive in our midst because we burn them and their families.

I so much detest Southern Christians because they are the problem of this country. If I have my way, there won't be any functional church in this country, especially in the North. That's why I am so much happy with Governor El-rufai who is living up to the expectations of Allah in Kaduna State. We are not really pleased with President Muhammadu Buhari who is too slow to implement everything we asked him to implement in this country for us, he has not even done 20% of the Northern/Islam agenda, what he is waiting for I don't know.

We will make life unbearable for Igbos like they are in Hell, and yet we won't let them have their useless Biafra because the whole of South is a conquered territory. We can never see Yorubas as allies no matter how hard they try to please or serve us because they are born traitors and infidels. Those slaves in the Middle Belt would continue to be willing tools in our hands, and the day they attempt to raise their heads, we will cut off their heads like weeds. I lack words to tell the inconsequential and always crying Niger Delta because what we are waiting for is for President Buhari to declare state of emergency in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta, then we will show them how to use power.

We are at war with you people but we won't allow the country to breakup because, natural resources found in any part of the country is our heritage and birth right. We will continue killing you in large numbers until you are truly submissive to us as your slave masters. We won't stop killing you until we fully takeover your land as a conquered territory. This is not the time to mince words, this is not the time to sugarcoat things, and this is not the time to be economical with the truth, this is nothing but the truth, ignore it at your own peril.
[5/5, 9:16 PM] ‪+234 802 948 1691‬: GRAZING RESERVE BILL.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fedayeen02:
He is condemning after days that it happened. Imagine what Obama will do in the next nano seconds if it happens there.

Oh please stop this BS.

Obama has no time to respond to one citizen being killed immediately like that angry

"As of December 23, a total of 12,942 people had been killed in the United States in 2015 in a gun homicide, unintentional shooting, or murder/suicide."

This is just gun deaths BTW.

#BeReasonable
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by omonnakoda: 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
banmee:

The bolded is the funniest thing i have every read in my life. You would give basket mouth a run for his money. grin Countless killing of blacks you say? Really? The only reason you know about it is because Americans take very seriously the loss of one life. In Nigeria, it would be same ol, same ol. But guy, you funny. Nigeria is safer than the U.S. Okay. Carry on. wink
If they take Black lives seriously why is there a Black lives Matter Campaign. Let us not kid ourselves.Over 100 unarmed black men were killed by police last year without any conviction.another person by name Mathew Ajibade was killed and the officer got ONE YEAR which he was allowed to spend ONLY AT WEEKENDS
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by banmee(m): 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
omonnakoda:
If they take Black lives seriously why is there a Black lives Matter Campaign. Let us not kid ourselves.Over 100 unarmed black men were killed by police last year without any conviction.another person by name Mathew Ajibade was killed and the officer got ONE YEAR which he was allowed to spend ONLY AT WEEKENDS

Again, every country has it's own issues but what defines a country is how the citizens react to issues. Americans value life which is why they react quickly to the loss of it. Fulani herdsmen have killed hundreds of people in Nigeria and the president did not and has not said a damned thing about it. Even if 200 hundred blacks were killed in the U.S, it is a million times safer than Nigeria. Nigeria is a jungle and you know it. A woman had her head removed and your president is talking about respecting faith. Really? I already told you; To proffer solutions you need to know the standard. You don't know the standard and Google can't help you. You have to live unit to understand it.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by kinharold(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Buhari Condemn the killing...

Kano State Governor Condemn the killing...

Okorocha Condemn the killing...

Security agents; investigation is ongoing...

That is all you will hear, the dead is dead, the matter will soon be replaced in the media by NDA or APC or PDP, or whatever.

And dazsol....

May God help us in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Spelling Error: Nigerians React / Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos / President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.