Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace (53936 Views)

Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano / Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Fedayeen02: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
76Naira:

He would visit the site, cry, talk about his upbringing and plead with the house to place more stringent measures on arms control. Not much else.
lol. U sabi Obama wella
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Caseless: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fedayeen02:
[s] Trash he has been an akpa amu prosecuting fulani herdsmen killing agatu youths[/s]
just shut up!
Angelahnie, fedayeen is here.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by omonnakoda: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
banmee:

If Nigerians value life, murder will not be acceptable but it is. Publicly. Also, I know for a fact that obama's motivation is based on knowing what his job is and his values. I see it everyday. This is why America is great.
Now you introduce a subjective claim ? Murder is acceptable that is your opinion not backed by any evidence. There are countless murders in your Obama's USA and I could argue that murder is very acceptable there especially of black people. If we start we will not finish today. America may be great to you but it is not to me.America is the country with the largest prison population of black people.America isthe country that enslaved and still enslaves black people > I am not deceived by the shiny things.Let us learn to discuss and analyse and solve our problems without comparing ourselves to anyone and let us shed the burden of inferiority complex.This issue has nothing to do with America and Obama.A person was murdered and what needs to happen is for the law to work not soundbites. We should not solve our problems by asking : What would America do? That is foolish

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Fedayeen02: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Caseless:
just shut up!
Angelahnie, fedayeen is here.
see ya life. Oga smellymouth
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Gegz(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
JuanJO:
PMB so u have time to react on issues like this
what abt the peace movement of IPOB that ur leadership turned bloody
hope u no that Nigeria lossess 14b naira per day
PMB pls attend to ur serious matters and leave d state govt to handle such
And if he didn't make a comment, they would say it has to do it his religion and he is not saying anything. Like it was stated, two wrongs don't make it right ma'am.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Zico5(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] Okay.... Na today

Buhari have been condemning since 1721 AD, without actions........... [/size]
Just like Gej u want to say abi
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Caseless: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fedayeen02:
see ya life. Oga smellymouth
you are not serious. grin grin
Smellymouth ko, stinkynose ni.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
When you serve a demon instead of a living God, you tend to be demonic in all you do.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Caseless: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Gegz:

And if he didn't make a comment, they would say it has to do it his religion and he is not saying anything. Like it was stated, two wrongs don't make it right ma'am.
don't pay attention to those guys;they're full of hate.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by banmee(m): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
omonnakoda:
Now you introduce a subjective claim ? Murder is acceptable that is your opinion not backed by any evidence. There are countless murders in your Obama's USA and I could argue that murder is very acceptable there especially of black people. If we start we will not finish today. America may be great to you but it is not to me.America is the country with the largest prison population of black people.America isthe country that enslaved and still enslaves black people > I am not deceived by the shiny things.Let us learn to discuss and analyse and solve our problems without comparing ourselves to anyone and let us shed the burden of inferiority complex.This issue has nothing to do with America and Obama.A person was murdered and what needs to happen is for the law to work not soundbites. We should not solve our problems by asking : What would America do? That is foolish

What do you consider jungle justice to be? If it wasn't acceptable by Nigerians, people would not have the guts to do it and post videos of doing it on youtube. Also, there is no country without crime. What is important is the percentage of occurence and the reaction of it's citizens. In Nigeria, people just shrug and carry on with their lives. And how do you solve a problem without comparing yourselves to a standard? For you to fix something, you need to know how or what the end result should be. Nigerians have no idea what the standard is and yet are trying to proffer solutions. As evidenced by your argument. It should not take half a century to wise up especially in the information age we are in.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by paulstrings(m): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
lonelydora:
That's what he should be doing. Make a statement at least to calm tension.
I'm sorry..I'm not impressed..He spoke via his mouthpiece "Femi Adesina" as usual...
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by histemple: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Rxpetite:
good one by the president. I didn't expect that.

Now if only there was a way for us to be assured that the suspect has been apprehended. Lets see some pictures. follow up on his trial and sentence. how do we know he has been caught? they will prolly release him when everything settles down.

I can confidently tell you that Buhari never issued that press release. It is the sole thinking and feeling of Femi.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by cstr8: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Queennikky:

Abeg.... All these USA - NIGERIA comparison should stop jor..... They are not even the best country in the world sef....

The united states is the greatest democracy on earth and has no equal when it comes to protecting her citizens.
Sure they have their problems, dosen't stop them from being great.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Fedayeen02: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
Caseless:
you are not serious. grin grin
Smellymouth ko, stinkynose ni.
funny guy. Hw udey. Continue hhiding yourself. How iz ur gf. I've not been seeing her
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Schematics: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
You are all over NL joblessly spewing nonsense. What has your fat ugly governor said about the Imo state woman that was beheaded in Kano. Your attempt at spiting GEJ is DOD. Clown..

[s]
Abagworo:
This is the 1st time a President is condemning this kind of killing in Nigeria and I am sure this will be the 1st time those involved will face the law. Buhari is indeed God sent to save Nigeria.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by omonnakoda: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
banmee:

What do you consider jungle justice to be? If it wasn't acceptable by Nigerians, people would not have the guts to do it and post videos of doing it on youtube. Also, there is no country without crime. What is important is the percentage of occurence and the reaction of it's citizens. In Nigeria, people just shrug and carry on with their lives. And how do you solve a problem without comparing yourselves to a standard? For you to fix something, you need to know how or what the end result should be. Nigerians have no idea what the standard is and yet are trying to proffer solutions. As evidenced by your argument. It should not take half a century to wise up especially in the information age we are in.
That is your opinion which I do not share.I do not consider America a standard worth comparing to as far as social justice is concerned. A country where black people are killed like flies.No!!. This has nothing to do with America.
Well you ask interesting questions demanding statistics but you do not have this data but nevertheless go on to draw conclusions anyway.
I do not care about the US and Obama,NOT INTERESTED!!!
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Schematics: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
This is a serious issue national issue particularly as it affects Imo state an APC state. I expected Buhari to declare a state of emergency in Kano. This is a national embarrassment in the 21st century. What a barbaric country.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by ChrisGnarly: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
If I hear!!! For PMB mind now one infidel done go, it remaining others. PMB is a blood sucker, He is a muslim to d core, he like as muslims and fulanis are killing christian. U want to tell me that there is no police stationa round, or other law inforcement agencies were nt around, why must they hv to waite till they kill d woman bf they come out. Muslims, housas and fulanis ar taken Igbos and christians f granted!!! Its in them (muslims) to kill especially when u ar an infidel to them! These animals shld ve a country called their own, I don't know d idiot that joind us together as one nation!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by cstr8: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
omonnakoda:
But your president has always been known to solicit american opinion. There were alot of comparism with the US during the jonathan administration and then suddenly in just a year of buhari the US is no longer the standard.
Your black prisoner analogy is shallow and reeks of desperate attempt to defend mediocrity. If black people in america don't commit crimes, the american justice system, the most sophisticated in the world will not send them to prison.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Schematics: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
But some clowns are saying that this is first time a sitting president would be condemning such act as if he declared a state of emergency. Buhari is a disaster to Nigeria.

ChrisGnarly:
If I hear!!! For PMB mind now one infidel done go, it remaining others. PMB is a blood sucker, He is a muslim to d core, he like as muslims and fulanis are killing christian. U want to tell me that there is no police stationa round, or other law inforcement agencies were nt around, why must they hv to waite till they kill d woman bf they come out. Muslims, housas and fulanis ar taken Igbos and christians f granted!!! Its in them (muslims) to kill especially when u ar an infidel to them! These animals shld ve a country called their own, I don't know d idiot that joind us together as one nation!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Vulu: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
omonnakoda:
It is wrrong to compare with Obama.Obama is not God. Besides Obama's actions are often motivated by HOW THEY LOOK>> In a society with strong institutions the law would take its course and this is a matter for the State Government. Grandstanding by politicians is not always helpful
What is important is that justice is done and not the media soundbites

As usual, plenty English no dey full basket. Let us seperate peaceful and save Africa from a humanitarian crisis. It is not by force to answer 'One nigeria' for godsake!
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fedayeen02:
tell me a better country then?
America is leading economically, militarily and in technology. But when it comes to standard of living they are behind some nations in Europe and even Japan.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Reference(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Apt and thoughtful response from Mr. President and indeed the government. Highly commendable.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Gegz(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Caseless:
don't pay attention to those guys;they're full of hate.
I just pray for this country bro
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by nwakibie3(m): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Let us learn to respect each other's faith, so that we can know each other and live together in peace," the President said.
Was he trying to say that the woman deserved what she got?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Caseless: 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Gegz:
I just pray for this country bro
the youths are the problems.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Princejydo(m): 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
rubbish, until all perpetrator are brought to face the wrath of the law, I can be sure u are the president
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
cstr8:
The united states is the greatest democracy on earth and has no equal when it comes to protecting her citizens.
Sure they have their problems, dosen't stop them from being great.
Greatest democracy in the world doesn't mean they are the best in terms of standard of living. Countries like Norway and Japan have a superior standard of living than the US.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by banmee(m): 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
omonnakoda:
That is your opinion which I do not share.I do not consider America a standard worth comparing to as far as social justice is concerned. A country where black people are killed like flies.No!!. This has nothing to do with America.
Well you ask interesting questions demanding statistics but you do not have this data but nevertheless go on to draw conclusions anyway.
I do not care about the US and Obama,NOT INTERESTED!!!

Any novice would take your comments seriously and think you are talking about Nigeria. "killed like flies" you say. Unless you've lived in America for more than a year and can confidently say you don't feel safe, then you don't have a basis for that argument. Also, i don't need statistics when it comes to proving that murder is acceptable in Nigeria. All i need is on the internet with videos and pictures of people doing it. Or are you saying you can't find any? If Nigeria was a society that frowned on it, people would not be brave enough to do it. Try that in Germany, the U.S, Canada, etc and see if they won't fry your asss for it.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by omonnakoda: 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Vulu:

As usual, plenty English no dey full basket. Let us seperate peaceful and save Africa from a humanitarian crisis. It is not by force to answer 'One nigeria' for godsake!
Shut your mouth and naff off!!
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by fuck419: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD PUNISH THOSE WHO KILLED THAT WOMAN. MAY ALMIGHTY GOD PUNISH ALL WHO BELIEVE IT IS JUST TO KILL IN THE NAME OF RELIGION. MAY THEY AND THEIR RELIGION INHERIT HELL FIRE. MAY SUFFERING, PAIN, POVERTY AND DISEASES NEVER DEPART FROM THEM ALL. SO SHALL IT BE!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by omonnakoda: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
banmee:

Any novice would take your comments seriously and think you are talking about Nigeria. "killed like flies" you say. Unless you've lived in America or more than a year and can confidently say you don't feel safe, then you don't have a basis for that argument. Also, i don't need statistics when it comes to proving that murders is acceptable. All i need is on the internet with videos and pictures of people doing it. Or are you saying you can't find any? If Nigeria was a society that frowned on it, people would not be brave enough to do it. Try that in Germany, the U.S, Canada, etc and see if they won't fry your asss for it.
I do not know what you mean by brave .Crimes are committed every where by people brave enough to commit them. I will not change your views and you will never change mine.As far as I am concerned Nigeria is safer for me as a black person than the USA and I would never live in the US You are entitled to your opinion and choice but if you go around the world crime happens everywhere. You have have no evidence for your claims and so they are just opinions which are no better than anyone else's.
Have we not seen videos of countless killings of black Americans by police. Or the self appointed vigilante who killed a black kid and walked free? Spare me the delusional pontificating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Spelling Error: Nigerians React / Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos / President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.