Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace (53938 Views)

Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano / Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
CR77:
cool You win the award for the most senseless post of d day cool
cool cool cool
Thank you, beautiful lady. Surely made sense to highlight it. tongue
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by chrisxxx(m): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
Koran needs a Jesus. They need someone that would do to the Koran what Jesus did to the Bible and be ready to lay down his life to enshrine change. Remember the old testament of the Bible is almost like the Koran. Christians today preach peace and forgiveness only when Jesus came with the divine truth and interpretation. Of course it was not easy for him to sell this to people of his era who were used to an eye for an eye. They found his message so strange that they had to conspire against him and put him to death.
Koran needs a revised version. A being to preach peace and give the out-of-date book a contemporary version in line modern days reality. Until this is done Islam will always be resented by the modern world.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Abeg make una stop dey post dis man picture. E dey vex me. I fit smash dis phone o!
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Youngzedd(m): 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
What we the entire Igbos seek is vengeance.

A head for head.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Pureheart91(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
I wonda pretendn 2 be oblivious of dy tiny facts rocking dis reigion..Its clear to them dat Prophet Muhamed is d autentic messenger from Allah with ALLAH been d most merciful and creator of d world...

Yet it beats my bewilderment on how someone who advocates Mercy and the creator of man(ALLAH) would also descend so low to Task us HUMANS to take law into our hands for his just course, thus bringin about a barbaric & NEFARIOUS LAW to govern dis same creatures he created...accorded by his messenger Prophet Muhamed..with dy law known as Sharia Law.

SUMTING is certainly wrong somwere.....so i decide to ask my fellow Islamic scholars ds questions--

Who is ALLAH?
Is prophet Muhamad a messenger of ALLAH?
Why Sharia Law?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Picollothedon: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

And as an Addendum to that,these miscreants should be made to face the full wrath of the law.

I am trusting President Buhari to use these guys as an example,so that others in the habit of killing for no reason at all should know we are a
of law.

This is really very annoying.

This is the first time, i am qouting u and u ar on point..
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Jetjacky(m): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
All those commending the presido must have been sleeping through the killings of the fulanis when the presido was mute. Is it because of the NDAs now striving for the liberation of the Nicer Delta region he feels it a good way to garnner affections from brain washed people. Because clearly that is what those who don't see this deceit are. Just some fools they spray a little money, promise, or affection and they start dancing!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by anytexy: 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
NonFarmPayrol:
how did he HEAR about it
LWKMD. As per the ear infection abi? Una no go kill person for this forum.LOLs
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by mandax: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pharaoh9:
Buhari should also condemned the sharia court for their sharia law,

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiR04WS347NAhUCKJQKHeAhCgsQFggiMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.premiumtimesng.com%2Fnews%2Ftop-news%2F185661-kano-sharia-court-sentences-9-to-death-for-blasphemy.html&usg=AFQjCNHrunKmcfyKbFmVE7n2imJ2w9jEOA

About 90% of Nigerian Christians are ignorant of the evils the sharia criminal codes adopted by the twelve northern states have in stock for them Christians in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Was he saying this from his life support hospital bed from ear infections? grin grin

Wailers negudu your lives ! grin
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by anytexy: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
cekhoe:
And the perpetrators?, let's wait and see how this matter will be swept under the rug, na by to condole?
Am telling ypu. Noting will happen to them
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Abeg smash the phone , I can do you a deal on a new phone. wink
Olochedavido:
Abeg make una stop dey post dis man picture. E dey vex me. I fit smash dis phone o!
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by anytexy: 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Come first, Does it mean Rochas (IMO governor) never heard this?
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Abagworo(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
This is the 1st time a President is condemning this kind of killing in Nigeria and I am sure this will be the 1st time those involved will face the law. Buhari is indeed God sent to save Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Davvymavvy(f): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
This barbaric act is not localized, it is a global phenomenon. Islamic extremists kill for the fun of it all in the name of religion. Something must be wrong with the foundation, I think we should just divide this contraption called Nigeria. If they like, they can name their own Republic after Shekau, Bin'landen or whatever, after all, they both died propagating what their religion is all about.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by criuze(m): 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Such thing cannever happen in Biafra. For us live' s sacred... Thats why we need to go

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by mayorchelsea(m): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Buhari no talk wahala,he talk wahala.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by sagemode007: 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
If you have been reacting to issues this way i don't think the would have been a problem in the country.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by tuscani: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] Okay.... Na today

Buhari have been condemning since 1721 AD, without actions........... [/size]
since 1722 not 1721 angry
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by banmee(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
omonnakoda:
It is wrrong to compare with Obama.Obama is not God. Besides Obama's actions are often motivated by HOW THEY LOOK>> In a society with strong institutions the law would take its course and this is a matter for the State Government. Grandstanding by politicians is not always helpful
What is important is that justice is done and not the media soundbites

Obama's response to social issues is not motivated by how they look or whatever that means. It is motivated by the fact that they are Americans and most importantly that they are human beings. Most Nigerians don't value life or their country so the concept is difficult to understand.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by treebuds: 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
This is the type of peace and love they preach. Those who revenge for God never know how Mighty our God is. He is the judge, God is all in all. Did mohammed ask them to use sword for those that criticize the religion. This is the more reason why Islam is breeding terrorist at all conners of the world and it will never stop because of the teaching.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by megama: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

And as an Addendum to that,these miscreants should be made to face the full wrath of the law.

I am trusting President Buhari to use these guys as an example,so that others in the habit of killing for no reason at all should know we are a Country of law.

This is really very annoying.
Nigerians are watching, we need action.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Decryptor(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Firefire:
God bless the President. tongue

Congrats Nigeria, your 'presidency' is now working.

P:S
How I wish Garba Shehu made this statement on behalf of the president and not Adeshina. embarassed

Femi Adesina is the puppet media spokesperson. Garba Shehu releases heavy press statements cos he is the real SA Media

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by omonnakoda: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
banmee:

Obama's response to social issues is not motivated by how they look or whatever that means. It is motivated by the fact that they are Americans and most importantly that they are human beings. Most Nigerians don't value life or their country so the concept is difficult to understand.
You believe so but I do not. I am quite clear that my belief is opinion and so is yours .Only Obama knows what is in his head. Let us just agree that we shall not persuade each other otherwise.
I do not know how many Nigerians you have met but I do not believe it is up to One Million so I am not certain what qualifies you to speak for most Nigerians . I do not know where you get the notion that most Nigerians do not value life? Do you have any objective evidence to back up this ridiculous assertion? Even animals value life.The fact that we are discussing is for me evidence that Nigerians value life.So honestly that remark is just inane
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by davien(m): 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
chrisxxx:
Koran needs a Jesus. They need someone that would do to the Koran what Jesus did to the Bible and be ready to lay down his life to enshrine change. Remember the old testament of the Bible is almost like the Koran. Christians today preach peace and forgiveness only when Jesus came with the divine truth and interpretation. Of course it was not easy for him to sell this to people of his era who were used to an eye for an eye. They found his message so strange that they had to conspire against him and put him to death.
Koran needs a revised version. A being to preach peace and give the out-of-date book a contemporary version in line modern days reality. Until this is done Islam will always be resented by the modern world.
Ironically you aren't the first to say this or make this form of idea.... those who tried to reform the religion were also killed... and beheaded by Muslims.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Bonnywest: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
JuanJO:
PMB so u have time to react on issues like this
what abt the peace movement of IPOB that ur leadership turned bloody
hope u no that Nigeria lossess 14b naira per day
PMB pls attend to ur serious matters and leave d state govt to handle such

I'm struggling not to use abusive words on u. Loss of a human life is a trivial issue to u bah, money loss is more important abi. PMB did so well to release a statement but u r here sayn smthing else. I'm sure u wud ve still complain if he went quiet. Na wa 4 people: President talk them complain, e no talk them go still complain. Please value human live above money no matter d amount involved. thank u
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by MartinsIfeco1(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Trash he has been an akpa amu prosecuting fulani herdsmen killing agatu youths
Akpa gini?
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
chikel2000:
so sure but babe carry ur head up nw make I c ur face now
wetin u wan use the face do?
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by Awaja(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Let us learn to respect each others faith says it al,so d woman disrespected their faith so she ought to be killed, kano been proactive don't sound well neither, it would 've been better he kept his usual silent.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by banmee(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
omonnakoda:
You believe so but I do not. I am quite clear that my belief is opinion and so is yours .Only Obama knows what is in his head. Let us just agree that we shall not persuade each other otherwise.
I do not know how many Nigerians you have met but I do not believe it is up to One Million so I am not certain what qualifies you to speak for most Nigerians . I do not know where you get the notion that most Nigerians do not value life? Do you have any objective evidence to back up this ridiculous assertion? Even animals value life.The fact that we are discussing is for me evidence that Nigerians value life.So honestly that remark is just inane

If Nigerians value life, murder will not be acceptable but it is. Publicly. Also, I know for a fact that obama's motivation is based on knowing what his job is and his values. I see it everyday. This is why America is great.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace by 76Naira(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fedayeen02:
He is condemning after days that it happened. Imagine what Obama will do in the next nano seconds if it happens there.

He would visit the site, cry, talk about his upbringing and plead with the house to place more stringent measures on arms control. Not much else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Spelling Error: Nigerians React / Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos / Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.