Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano (79403 Views)

FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts / American Voting Center Vs Nigerian Voting Center - Nigerians Reacts / A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 06, 2016
Omotayor123:

I can only imagine that about your sis and mum!
Rest in peace! Though, I know you're not resting in peace! Product of BROKEN CONDOM!
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 06, 2016
Baaballiyo:

Yeah the common usage is the heavy meaning.

There's no contrast in what I said, they're equal but different in intensity, just like you turning the volume of your Tv set from 10 to may be 100. The difference in intensity will not make them unequal just like the increase in volume of your tv set will not change the audio output you are listening to.

Yea that's the difference btw me and the mob, I don't know if the penalty for her action is a death sentence or not, but I would have agree with whatever the verdict of the court is, be it acquittal, Fine, Imprisonment, death sentence; whatever the law says.

The logic in your second paragraph is flawed, not true, and their are gradations on every sound device to highlight it. It is not the audio output mechanism itself that changes, but the higher voltage, watts, amplitude fueling it as you turn up the dial, thus translating to higher decibels and making it a progressively louder sound experience. Fortunately, it's an easily experienced phenomenon, by simply putting on a pair of headphones and listening to something from the lowest to the highest you can get it. The change in intensity or frequency you experience makes all the difference, hence 10dB is not equal to 20dB, 40dB, and certainly not 100dB, etc. Our ears, limited as they are, pick up on the changes occuring at the electrical level.

So, you believe a person may actually deserve fines, imprisonment, or even death, for speech, and is to be tried in court for expressing disbelief, disdain, desacrilization, or criticism of an ideology not their own? Wowzers.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Weblow: 7:08am On Jun 06, 2016
omoyemirally:
Some ppu major problem is buhari. Dey use every opportunity dey get to insult him. What else do u expect him to say? Bad belle ppu full dis Nigeria ooo and dats y we are not progressing. You av spoken well jare my president.

Wailers are free to cry.
so no problem wit the jungle justice. Why the no carry her go court. The day u a mobed we wil praise pmb
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Baaballiyo(m): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

The logic in your second paragraph is flawed, not true, and their are gradations on every sound device to highlight it. It is not the audio output mechanism itself that changes, but the higher voltage, watts, amplitude fueling it as you turn up the dial, thus translating to higher decibels and making it a progressively louder sound experience. Fortunately, it's an easily experienced phenomenon, by simply putting on a pair of headphones and listening to something from the lowest to the highest you can get it. The change in intensity or frequency you experience makes all the difference, hence 10dB is not equal to 20dB, 40dB, and certainly not 100dB, etc. Our ears, limited as they are, pick up on the changes occuring at the electrical level.

So, you believe a person may actually deserve fines, imprisonment, or even death, for speech, and is to be tried in court for expressing disbelief, disdain, desacrilization, or criticism of an ideology not their own? Wowzers.

Did 10dB, 20dB and 100dB have anything in common ?

10dB, 20dB and100dB, are all a measure of the vibration that propagates as an audible
mechanical wave of pressure and
displacement, they only represents variations (increase/decrease) in the vibration and wave pressure. And here's a more simpler parable; one litre of water is only different from two litres of thesame water only in volume (quantity). And a person that murders one person is called "A murderer" likewise a person that murder 100.

Lol, may be to you religion is an "Ideology" but to us it's not only an Ideology but a set of beliefs, feelings, dogmas and practices that define the relations between human being and sacred or divinity. So I believe a person deserves a punishment for this kind of action, and I believe in the punishment prescribed by the sharia and agree with that prescribed by the State/Federal laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Omotayor123(f): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
henry49:
Rest in peace! Though, I know you're not resting in peace! Product of BROKEN CONDOM!
He pain you
Pained And Frustrated soul... cheesy
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by billyG(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
mykl01:

Social Media Is only an avenue to vent the frustration of pairing humans and animals in one country. The hatred supersede social media.
Social media is like pouring petrol on fire.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Omotayor123:
He pain you
Pained And Frustrated soul... cheesy
Omotayo is a fuucker!
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by alexis(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Slitman:
I will only applause and understand your grievance if only you jump into the street with a banner campaigning for the ill fated slain woman . Don't hide under your bed and talk like a lion . Take your protest to the street . Mind you I don't support the killing of the innocent woman in any way irrespective of what ever she must have said about our humble prophet . Those people that perpetrated the evil against that woman can only be classified as pure illiterate . And i think they should be made to face the full wrath of their unguided action in court of law . from what the president has said . . He only said that for future reference. Hence We ought to learn how to respect other people faith . You know the chaos would have been avoided if only the woman and her murderers had listen to the Quranic and Biblical quotations about love . . . If Your Bible guided you to love your neighbour as yourself and my Quran also instructed us to love other people according to how we love ourselves. Then why are we still not at peace with ourselves . Don't you think that make us an unbeliever ? Since most of us has choose to succumbed to the voice of the devil, rather than the peaceful way of the holy books?

Dude - where you there? Did you hear the woman "insult" your prophet? The lady asked the muslim man after his prayer in the future to please not use the front of her shop so it will not affect her business - that was all she said. The people who didn't know the meaning of peace here where the "illiterates" as you call them and they are on your side of the fence.

Taking my protest to the street will not stop the "blaspheming" laws in the mainly sharia north of Nigeria. Today it might be a 70 year old woman, years ago it was a Yoruba teacher who was murdered because a muslim student was cheating and used the Koran to hide his cheat-paper, when the lady went to take the paper, the student claimed an "infidel" touched the Koran and she was lynched. Perhaps you should do well to teach the "illiterates" as you call them the "peace" you are talking about.

My Bible guides me to love and that is why we don't don't murder anyone for "blaspheming" Jesus Christ, something the Islamic world can learn from. It is not me to preach peace to Muslims, that is why you have your Imams and Mullahs. My approach is simple - be tough with tough people and soft with soft people.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Slitman: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
alexis:

Dude - where you there? Did you hear the woman "insult" your prophet? The lady asked the muslim man after his prayer in the future to please not use the front of her shop so it will not affect her business - that was all she said. The people who didn't know the meaning of peace here where the "illiterates" as you call them and they are on your side of the fence.

Taking my protest to the street will not stop the "blaspheming" laws in the mainly sharia north of Nigeria. Today it might be a 70 year old woman, years ago it was a Yoruba teacher who was murdered because a muslim student was cheating and used the Koran to hide his cheat-paper, when the lady went to take the paper, the student claimed an "infidel" touched the Koran and she was lynched. Perhaps you should do well to teach the "illiterates" as you call them the "peace" you are talking about.

My Bible guides me to love and that is why we don't don't murder anyone for "blaspheming" Jesus Christ, something the Islamic world can learn from. It is not me to preach peace to Muslims, that is why you have your Imams and Mullahs. My approach is simple - be tough with tough people and soft with soft people.
Just have it at the back of your mind that two wrongs can't make a right . The kind of remarks your Christain brothers have been giving on this issues ain't encouraging at all . .
What i wan't you to know is Islam is a religion of peace . Anyone that goes beyond practicing the religion peacefully should never be termed as a Muslim. It hurts me when people generalize insults on all Muslims . The remarks i have been getting from the Christian folks ain't encouraging at all
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Slitman: 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
alexis:

By the way you also sounded as if the whole scenario happened right before your very eyes . Hmmm
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Omotayor123(f): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
henry49:
Omotayo is a fuucker!
Oka la ra tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
Omotayor123:

Oka la ra tongue tongue
Yoruba girl.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Omotayor123:

Oka la ra tongue tongue
Omotayo to'n do oko!
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Omotayor123(f): 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
henry49:
Omotayo to'n do oko!
I take am resemble your mum cheesy
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by chysam: 3:08am On Jun 07, 2016
Sllime:

A sane person trying to compare murder between cultists(People that have decided not to be useful) and murder between faith and religion ( Avenue to reach ones God and a symbol of peace). I see clearly your analysis. Thanks for the analysis by the way.
Any kind of killing is bad,it doesn't matter the purpose. I hope you don't wanna expostulate this heavenly fact. In any case,thanks for being sane too.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by alexis(m): 4:52am On Jun 07, 2016
Slitman:
By the way you also sounded as if the whole scenario happened right before your very eyes . Hmmm

My aunt lives in Kano and she is a member of the Deeper Life Bible church the deceased wife husband preach at. This was the husband testimony. The husband was there when his wife was murdered so he has no reason to lie or tell tales.

The facts are simple. A non muslim woman was murdered because it was claimed that she "blasphemed" Islam prophet. While I wouldn't want to get into Islamic theology, it is a standing Islamic jurisprudence for both Sunni and Shia that blaspheming Islam prophet carries the capital punishment which is in most cases death. Kano is a Sharia state, perhaps not under Federal law but it is still is.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by alexis(m): 5:02am On Jun 07, 2016
Slitman:
Just have it at the back of your mind that two wrongs can't make a right . The kind of remarks your Christain brothers have been giving on this issues ain't encouraging at all . .
What i wan't you to know is Islam is a religion of peace . Anyone that goes beyond practicing the religion peacefully should never be termed as a Muslim. It hurts me when people generalize insults on all Muslims . The remarks i have been getting from the Christian folks ain't encouraging at all

Now you are sounding biased. I tend not to engage people that are not objective. Bros - you don't have to tell me about Islam; I know Islam. I agree Islam is a religion of peace but you also have to agree that it is also jihad. If you deny that, then we shouldn't engage in this discussion anymore. Not only that, Islam is dualistic in nature - it has one set of laws for muslims and others for non muslims. It divides the world into two house-holds; I am sure you know what I mean.

I learned Islam from the Koran, the Hadith, the Sunnah and Siri of prophet Mohammad. While I can say it was at times peaceful, it has multiple teachings that is causing the killings of Shias against Sunnis and vice versa. Look at Syria, look at Iraq, look at Thailand, look at the Middle East. But most importantly, look at the life and teachings of prophet Mohammed; it will tell you all about Islam
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by mbhs139(m): 5:11am On Jun 07, 2016
Built2last:
Samuel Iyoriobhe Thomas writes of the beheaded Deeper Life woman in Kano market.

She was a quiet woman. The wife of a
senior pastor in the Deeper Life Bible
Church. She respected people and sold her
goods by the roadside. Her quiet and
respectful demeanor drew customers to her
stall. Then, someone, an unknown enemy,
who might have been uncomfortable with
her shine or ethnicity or religion, peddled a
false rumour that ignited the maddening
mob of religious fanatics against her. It was
said that she blasphemed against Prophet
Mohammed when she humbly asked
Muslims to kindly spare the front of her
shop while they perform ablution with their
kettles. So, they came, ambushed and
beheaded the quiet woman and held her
head aloft
. An innocent woman who knew
nothing about the accusations against her.
What a world. What a nation where people
believe rumours hook, line and sinker, and
go a step further to act out debauchery
based on these unsubstantiated rumours.
Believe me, there is hell and in hell, people
who talk about other people in malicious
ways, without substantial (not
circumstantial) evidence of what they are
saying, have a special spot they burn in
there. And there is a God whose anger will
consume the machinations of the wicked.
No matter how righteous you may claim to
be, avoid besmearing people's reputation.
It can lead to something bad happening to
them. And the judgement will come back to
you in mysterious ways, whether you know
what you have done or not. So many
innocent people have been killed by
ignorant mobs in Nigeria. So many
innocent people have been labelled bad by
ignorant mobs in Nigeria. I believe there is
hell and very many people will be thrown in
there, including self-righteous people and
hypocrites. The mind of man is indeed
wicked and it takes very real men to swim
above wickedness and be human,
irrespective of religious beliefs. Honestly, I
think that religion has done more harm
than good to the world. But, we continue to
exist. We continue....

After raping Ese Oruru repeatedly and getting her pregnant, this is the remorse we get. If this was done by a southerner to a Muslim girl, the death toll would be approaching 200 at least.
I can see that your ONE NIGERIA is really saving lives,,,,,,,,,,, GOD deliver those who say NO TO RESTRUCTURING NIGERIA, please Lord

The bold part discredit whatever it is you have written here, I didn't border to conclude the reading anyway, I need not, because it's full of lies, as shown by the bold part.

The woman's husband, from the horse's mouth you may say, even confirmed that her wife was not beheaded. Now, you check your write up once again, the bold part in particular, and tell me how you're different from those maddening crowed you described.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by mbhs139(m): 5:17am On Jun 07, 2016
alexis:

Now you are sounding biased. I tend not to engage people that are not objective. Bros - you don't have to tell me about Islam; I know Islam. I agree Islam is a religion of peace but you also have to agree that it is also jihad. If you deny that, then we shouldn't engage in this discussion anymore. Not only that, Islam is dualistic in nature - it has one set of laws for muslims and others for non muslims. It divides the world into two house-holds; I am sure you know what I mean.

I learned Islam from the Koran, the Hadith, the Sunnah and Siri of prophet Mohammad. While I can say it was at times peaceful, it has multiple teachings that is causing the killings of Shias against Sunnis and vice versa. Look at Syria, look at Iraq, look at Thailand, look at the Middle East. But most importantly, look at the life and teachings of prophet Mohammed; it will tell you all about Islam

If you're an erudite scholar, like you want be to believe, I think you should know that the bold part is more of political and economic than religion, believe me. Even the issue of the Shia and Sunnies, right from inception, as far as I'm concerned, is more of political, it was a battle of leadership - who takes over the leadership of the Humma after the death of the Prophet? In any case, I think one finds it difficult defending the actions of my northern brothers in faith. You can hardly hear of something like this in the south.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by mbhs139(m): 5:22am On Jun 07, 2016
I don't think religion is the problem, it is the people of the religion that are the problem - Muslims and christians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by valslove8715(f): 5:41am On Jun 07, 2016
greatgod2012:
Actually, from the statement, it was implied as "cause and effect". I'm however not surprised, remember, the President himself is a northern Muslim, so he probably shares the same sentiment with the perpetrators.

Anyway.........the deed has been done, we just need to learn from it.

Learn from it u say? but from PMB's statement to u r comment both are contradicting, but the last phrase says exactly what d president meant. I leave in Kano and am not in support of what happened, but my dear this igbo peeps re no tryn at all. Y can' t they just allow this people to be, d prayer is just 5mins at most, allow them to pray n later u find solution to avoid them prayn or performing ablution close to ur shop. She can decide to put a barricade there or anything just to prevent them from doing whatever. I must say this also, this two tribe are not accomodating at all when it comes to religion.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 07, 2016
Omotayor123:
I take am resemble your mum cheesy
Stupid idiot!
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Omotayor123(f): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2016
henry49:
Stupid idiot!
tongue tongue swerve!
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by alexis(m): 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
mbhs139:

If you're an erudite scholar, like you want be to believe, I think you should know that the bold part is more of political and economic than religion, believe me. Even the issue of the Shia and Sunnies, right from inception, as far as I'm concerned, is more of political, it was a battle of leadership - who takes over the leadership of the Humma after the death of the Prophet? In any case, I think one finds it difficult defending the actions of my northern brothers in faith. You can hardly hear of something like this in the south.

If you understand Islam, you will understand that there is no division between politics and religion in Islam. The Sharia is a typical example, Sharia legislate every single aspect of muslim life down to how one have sex. Policies are defined by the Koran and the Sunnah of prophet Mohammad and not by civil law. Places like Saudi or Iran are states based on Sharia.

Regarding why it happens more in the North than in the South is question of Sharia. Sharia is implemented in the north than in the south. So, it is not an economics problem. Saudi is a very reach country and so are other countries that implement Sharia. The south of Nigeria is also not without such issues - if you want to see them, I have multiple cases
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Omotayor123:

tongue tongue swerve!
You're suffering from ACUTE ILLITERACY!
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
Baaballiyo:

Did 10dB, 20dB and 100dB have anything in common ?

10dB, 20dB and100dB, are all a measure of the vibration that propagates as an audible
mechanical wave of pressure and
displacement, they only represents variations (increase/decrease) in the vibration and wave pressure. And here's a more simpler parable; one litre of water is only different from two litres of thesame water only in volume (quantity). And a person that murders one person is called "A murderer" likewise a person that murder 100.

Lol, may be to you religion is an "Ideology" but to us it's not only an Ideology but a set of beliefs, feelings, dogmas and practices that define the relations between human being and sacred or divinity. So I believe a person deserves a punishment for this kind of action, and I believe in the punishment prescribed by the sharia and agree with that prescribed by the State/Federal laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

A synopsis of your statements, as follows:

10 dB is equal to 100 dB, except in intensity.

1 liter of water is equal to 2 liters of water, except in quantity.

The murderer of one life is the same as the mass murderer of 100 lives, both being referred to as "a murderer".

It's like, there's no such thing as making mountains out of molehills, because molehills are mountains after all. Because, um, what do they have in common? When, really, what you should be asking when determining equality is, is there anything they don't have in common? Are there any alterations, distinctions, differences, disparities, etc?

I must say, I've never seen someone claim two things to be equal, all the while outlining, without fail, at least one of the qualities that undermine the equality of the very things they vehemently claim to be equal.

You've defined religious ideology quite well there, let's just leave it at that...
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Omotayor123(f): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
henry49:
You're suffering from ACUTE ILLITERACY!
You lack the intellect to trade words with me.
Go and rest in peace!
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Baaballiyo(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

I must say, I've never seen someone claim two things to be equal, all the while outlining, without fail, at least one of the qualities that undermine the equality of the very things they vehemently claim to be equal.

That's quite true. Equality usually refer to a state when things are the same in some particular way not all ways, apart from Arithmetics/Mathematics I don't think there's any place where the application/use of "Equality" is truly "equal".
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Fulaman198(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
mbhs139:
I don't think religion is the problem, it is the people of the religion that are the problem - Muslims and christians.

Wannan gaskiya ne! I wish people practised their religion properly
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Omotayor123:

Go and rest in peace!
Imagine such balderdash! "I lack the intellectual capacity to trade words with you''. Omotayo, Omotayo, Omotayo: please, let me be! I beg of you! I'm sorry!
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Omotayor123:

Go and rest in peace!
I think, we have to put an end to this bickering! It's pointless to argue over an issue that is virtually nothing. I'm sorry: please, stop quoting me, bye!
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Omotayor123(f): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
henry49:
Imagine such balderdash! "I lack the intellectual capacity to trade words with you''. Omotayo, Omotayo, Omotayo: please, let me be! I beg of you! I'm sorry!
grin grin
Apology Accepted. Next time you don't agree with my post, argue Your point in a civilized way, Not by using vulgar language.

Have a nice night wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) / Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.