Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano (79454 Views)

FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts / American Voting Center Vs Nigerian Voting Center - Nigerians Reacts / A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by monday1962(m): 9:58am On Jun 05, 2016
All well said. my point. Nigeria law gurus, why don't you tell us how the law applied here. What about the Nigeria police? no action? Why? No offence? If this happened in other part of Nigeria I don't see the police acting the same. That raise a question of how many country are here in this Nigeria. One law for the north another for south. Ok.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by caracas: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:
Some ppu major problem is buhari. Dey use every opportunity dey get to insult him. What else do u expect him to say? Bad belle ppu full dis Nigeria ooo and dats y we are not progressing. You av spoken well jare my president.

Wailers are free to cry.
If i call u zombie now they will say i insulted u.
Am in a good mood So i wont call u ZOMBIE .
i Just feel like singing fela's best Song .....
ZOMBIE O ZOMBIE , ZOMBIE O ZOMBIE
ZOMBIE ZOMBIE ZOMBIE ZOMBIE......till music fades .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:
Some ppu major problem is buhari. Dey use every opportunity dey get to insult him. What else do u expect him to say? Bad belle ppu full dis Nigeria ooo and dats y we are not progressing. You av spoken well jare my president.

Wailers are free to cry.
So if i curse your God,does that gives you right to kill me?You don Jones.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Tjpromise(m): 10:32am On Jun 05, 2016
joewill:
Am really short of words, your comments and replies... cursing Mr. President. who does dat? and yet u want the judgment of God upon him. David will not curse Saul, neither will he disrespect him even though he knew Saul has been rejected by God, yet he commanded his men not to lay a finger on the man God chose sometime ago to lead his people. Mr. PMB is chosen by God, and GEJ respected that fact and turned away from dragging the sit wit the appointed, as most politicians do today. She is dead, she is dead, let's allow God to have a full course in our own lives and deliver us from mischief. ask yourself if Christ comes now if you'll make it to heaven. i console myself with only one thing, when i look around and the world especially our country is not what it use to be, i remember that there is one city, where i can only get steady POWER supply, steady food without struggle and hustling of days to get, no bills to pay or farm to work on, no bad roads and evil politician, looting and carrying away National treasury to develop another man's country that needs no development. a city i will be rich without working, where i wont see any bombing, Avengers, Boko Haram, Militancy or even removal of subsidy without increment of minimum wage. I suffer even day to feed, but when i remember that we will all die one day, i remember that that home and city is waiting me. i won't suffer in Nigeria and pass over to the other side of life to continue my suffer in HELL. God forbid, so i have fully given God charge of my life. please do the same so that we will be the ones to crowd HEAVEN. forget sin on earth, it does not pay nor does it satisfy, it will only lead to suffer here on earth and everlasting torment in HELL. so what is going on in Nigeria don't move me, cos i have another city that i will live forever.

IF u are living in rivers state, pst W.F KUMUYI will storm this city of portharcourt tomorrow (sunday) by 4pm, am inviting u to come feel and see the power of God moving in a marvelous way. come and be BLESS.
for u 2 b dis insensitive to somebody and u r preaching heaven means u r worse than Satan himself. There will b surprises on d DAT day n dis ur useless self righteousnes is leading u straight to d deepest part of hell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 05, 2016
billyG:
Whoever created social media is doing a disservice 2 nigerian,since d advent of S.media hatred,tribalism,religious bigotry,is on d increase nobody even has d sense to find out if it is fake Buhari twitter account b4 they started pouring vitriol.

Social Media Is only an avenue to vent the frustration of pairing humans and animals in one country. The hatred supersede social media.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Slitman: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2016
laparry12:
if those those perpetrators are illitrates I wonder how many illiterates we have in this country. Nobody have the monopoly of violence, nobody. compound fools.
Free your mind from hate. That's the only way to live a happy and longer life
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2016
histemple:
Why are we not attacking Buhari's media Aide. For all I know, the choice of words here was done by his media team as the president doesn't (know how to) operate any social media handle personally.

Take Buhari responsible only for things you heard him say audibly.

Should he not censor what his aides post? Does he not understand English?
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by glossy6(f): 10:49am On Jun 05, 2016
Am not surprised when I read that line, hence I did not react to it. President Buhari will issue fatwa against you should you be accused of blasphemy.

However, no one has come up with the blasphemous statement made by the woman because she made none She merely told the man to stop doing ablutions in front of her shop

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Kassidy90(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2016
cupidhero:

CAN is a religious body. Is Nigeria a religious body? Why is thinking so hard for some of you?
That is d problem with many of u on dis forum from ur last post u said u were not surprised the President made such statement after all he is another northern Muslim, so let me break it for u
1) U did not fault d statement due to his position as the President
2) U were not surprised because he s a Northern Muslim not just a Muslim
So this is nt about an organization , body or whatever its about the individuals that made d statement...so bro thinking is not hard for me and not among u guys that echoes tribalism in ur posts coz dats exactly what u did in this case u attacked PMB not due to his position but tribe n believe
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Omotayor123(f): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2016
Respect55:

Sentimentally deranged mediocre like u toying d path of bigotry. Ur post says all about wat u have to offer.
I throway salute for your dumbness you ludicrous being. grin
I guess you have been insulted all your life and you couldn't help it. That's all you have to offer.... Insult.

Use the opportunity of Today being a Sunday and a New week to get help. You seriously need it.

As you swerve, I will help you in my prayers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2016
Just Negodu.

Is it that this man chose to be deliberately daft and unreasonable in his utterances. Where is the place of diplomatic languages when making a speech of such magnitude.

He has already condemned the victim and blame her for this heinous crime. Asking the security to bring those bastards to book is mere camouflage.

Mr President, You are unfit to rule, do the needful

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by pepigeorge(m): 11:25am On Jun 05, 2016
greatgod2012:
Actually, from the statement, it was implied as "cause and effect". I'm however not surprised, remember, the President himself is a northern Muslim, so he probably shares the same sentiment with the perpetrators.

Anyway.........the deed has been done, we just need to learn from it.

PMB lack the qualities of a president. ...
If u blaspheme against mohammed, u behead the person that wot their Korean says not the Nigerian constitution. ..
In the same the way, wot if the Niger delta avengers belong to a particular faith that tells them if u exploit our resources, we blow up pipelines. ..is it justifiable..
Since faith should be respected more than constitution

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Baaballiyo(m): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2016
What most Christians don't seem to appreciate about the Northern Muslims is the fact that they hold their religion dearly and consider it scared and their prophet more so, it happened more than once with thesame results, if you live in the North you can't touch their religion/prophet and go scout free, even the British invaders ( colonialist ) were left with no option but to rule the North through their Emirs ( Indirect rule; bc as Christians if they rule directly there would had been chaos) and never interfere with their religion.

The REACTION was barbaric but what of the ACTION that lead to the REACTION ?

Therefore, as we collectively condemn the barbaric reaction we ought to also condemn the barbaric action so that in the future the barbaric action will not be repeated by any person and this will prevent such a barbaric reaction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by victorD3: 11:44am On Jun 05, 2016
As far as am concern my own Nigeria is south south - south east - south west and Abuja . Any other rejoin is a no go area for me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by histemple: 11:44am On Jun 05, 2016
mykl01:

Should he not censor what his aides post? Does he not understand English?

Do you have any reason to believe that Buhari really understand English language?
To even expect him to understand not only the language but its technicalities is like waiting for the ship at the airport.

Even some graduates don't understand English language, talk more of an old semi-illiterate.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by histemple: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2016
Baaballiyo:
What most Christians don't seem to appreciate about the Northern Muslims is the fact that they hold their religion dearly and consider it scared and their prophet more so, it happened more than once with thesame results, if you live in the North you can't touch their religion/prophet and go scout free, even the British invaders ( colonialist ) were left with no option but to rule the North through their Emirs ( Indirect rule; bc as Christians if they rule directly there would had been chaos) and never interfere with their religion.

Therefore, as we collectively condemn the barbaric reaction we ought to also condemn the barbaric action so that in the future the barbaric action will not be repeated by any person and this will prevent such a barbaric reaction.

I suspect that you are either a northerner or a Muslim apologist but I have just one question for you.

What ACTION would be enough for YOU to justify a REACTION to kill a human being who didn't kill or harm anybody?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Madas1986(m): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
greatgod2012:

And if someone says Nigeria is a zoo now, you will tag them IPod, if Nigeria is not a zoo, how can a Nigerian kill another Nigerian because of religious differences and all the presidency can imply is that its because the perpetrators' religion was not respected.

Hian......very annoying.
guy u mumu ooo for ur mind nw u think buhari ll utter such a useless statement
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Madas1986(m): 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
histemple:

Do you have any reason to believe that Buhari really understand English language?
To even expect him to understand not only the language but its technicalities is like waiting for the ship at the airport.

Even some graduates don't understand English language, talk more of an old semi-illiterate.
but he is ruling your father and your unsuccessfull family with his semi illiterate brain
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by histemple: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
Madas1986:
but he is ruling your father and your unsuccessfull family with his semi illiterate brain

That an illiterate is ruling your God-forsaken father and you have the audacity to regurgitate this absurdity with your maggot-infested mouth, shows that you will never amount to anything in this life.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Alexchuka(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Omotayor123:
I didn't expect less from the wailers... They are quick to show their Ignorance And Stvpidity undecided

Abeg, if we don't tolerate each other, how can we live in peace
We should learn to respect one another.

People are giving their opinions and contribution and you in your hole shouting wailers.. Typical Yorubas all you do is talk talk talk talk... AN INNOCENT WOMAN WAS KILLED! DON'T YOU FEEL FOR HER SOUL? You here calling people who are aggrieved.. Wailers... N'A WA
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Alexchuka(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
Omotayor123:
I didn't expect less from the wailers... They are quick to show their Ignorance And Stvpidity undecided

Abeg, if we don't tolerate each other, how can we live in peace
We should learn to respect one another.

People are giving their opinions and contribution and you in your hole shouting wailers.. Typical Yorubas all you do is talk talk talk talk... AN INNOCENT WOMAN WAS KILLED! DON'T YOU FEEL FOR HER SOUL? You here calling people who are aggrieved.. Wailers... N'A WA
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by preselect(m): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
[size=18pt]i've said it before and unfortunately i have to say it again . . . .

everytime this old fool opens his mouth to speak, he will need a paid agent to come and explain what he meant vs what he actually said. . . [/size]

#BuharisYearOfPain

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Alexchuka(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
Madas1986:
guy u mumu ooo for ur mind nw u think buhari ll utter such a useless statement

Yoruba
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:
Wailers are free to cry.

No not at all
He did not speak well, sorry.
The part of respect of each other,s faith is wack
Low blow

LONG LIVE
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by saintadeola: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
Many of u,is like u dont do use of english or u just bribe ur way out of sch,a very gud reasonable person dat has IQ wil know dat sentense is bias.dis is nt politics,am a fan of buhari,bt he got it wrong here,maybe sound education matters.in my buhari statement,he already conclude dat d woman commit offence,rubbish,he once even went 2 usa and open mouth 2 divide nigeria,one part gave him 95percent vote and other 5pecent.he should reason b4 he talk
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
greatgod2012:

And if someone says Nigeria is a zoo now, you will tag them IPod, if Nigeria is not a zoo, how can a Nigerian kill another Nigerian because of religious differences and all the presidency can imply is that its because the perpetrators' religion was not respected.

Hian......very annoying.

People just generally have a problem with Buhari!

He spoke simple English and all hell is let loose.

I give up mehn, kuku kill him. Se gbo?

What should he have said?

You too will one day attain a leadership position. I hope when you do, you'll have each of your step, moves, words and actions analized.

Ehen be lo se ma ri!

Bleepinh Irritating wailers!
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
Baaballiyo:

Logically, you cannot possibly put her actions on the same plane as theirs by referring to both as barbaric. That she spoke ill of Islam, does not give them the right to murder.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Beadex1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
every day this man is fanning the embers ........ things are getting messy everyday. one day the will be a reprisals for all this shit
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by matrixme(m): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
I hope as many Imo igbo's get to see this. You people welcome northerners with open hands in your state but they don't think twice to behead one of your citizens. I know how many 'amahausas' are in owerri with a lot of people from the north, your governor even went as far as building a mosque for them with state funds, a predominantly Christian state, that is.
Go and learn about the Mile 12 crisis to know why you ought to keep your benevolence in check

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by kelly72: 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Sweetlemon:
People just like twisting this man's words. When he said people should respect others faith he was also referring to the killers who couldn't respect the victim's faith. It's a two way thing and the respect should be mutual.

How did d victim's religion come into play? Was d victim praying and they pounced on her? You people will keep making excuses for an unlettered Buhari even when you are merely sounding like a broken record.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by flexysam(m): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
mummy rest in peace. The question u always ask me anytime u see me, remain in my memory 4eva.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Hadone(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
He should have just commiserated with the family and condemn the killing. No need to blame the dead.
Then stop blaming the killed BH boyz

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.