Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano (79402 Views)

FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts / American Voting Center Vs Nigerian Voting Center - Nigerians Reacts / A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Magnitki: 7:27am On Jun 05, 2016
Sweetlemon:
People just like twisting this man's words. When he said people should respect others faith he was also referring to the killers who couldn't respect the victim's faith. It's a two way thing and the respect should be mutual.

It's unfortunate that people can be so blindly programmed to condemn anything that comes from their President simply because they didn't vote for him. If you have two children that fights, after separating them wouldn't you advise them on the way forward?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Kingspin(m): 7:27am On Jun 05, 2016
Sweetlemon:
People just like twisting this man's words. When he said people should respect others faith he was also referring to the killers who couldn't respect the victim's faith. It's a two way thing and the respect should be mutual.
His message didn't contain any juctice to the dead and the family that lost their loved one. This is an ordinary statement that end at the villa. What a country, what a president?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by jazzy4naija(m): 7:33am On Jun 05, 2016
badttrader:
I don't mean to blame the dead oo. But i believe every man's dignity should be respected. I will not tolerate any non-christian that comes along to tell me trash about my God or my mode of worship. And i will not say bad things about theirs. Shikena!
U are a fool...so u support the action of these mad men I really feel sorry for your kind and people like u are the reason why Nigeria is still where it is

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by earl347: 7:38am On Jun 05, 2016
I cry each time i read my brothers and sisters comments, a life was lost in cold blood and some uneducated folks are blaming the poor woman,even in death. The will say igbo this igbo that, we have ruled this nation tell me what good we the Yoruba and the northern has done.my pple if you are neglected and discomforted in a place you would want to leave it is human.because she is igbo,you blame her. I know there is a GOD and HE is the father of the oppressed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by cupidhero(m): 7:44am On Jun 05, 2016
Kassidy90:

But The CAN President made d same statement, is he also a northerner
CAN is a religious body. Is Nigeria a religious body? Why is thinking so hard for some of you?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Slitman: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2016
alexis:

Who "disrespected" who's faith that it caused a brutal murder of an innocent woman?
I will only applause and understand your grievance if only you jump into the street with a banner campaigning for the ill fated slain woman . Don't hide under your bed and talk like a lion . Take your protest to the street . Mind you I don't support the killing of the innocent woman in any way irrespective of what ever she must have said about our humble prophet . Those people that perpetrated the evil against that woman can only be classified as pure illiterate . And i think they should be made to face the full wrath of their unguided action in court of law . from what the president has said . . He only said that for future reference. Hence We ought to learn how to respect other people faith . You know the chaos would have been avoided if only the woman and her murderers had listen to the Quranic and Biblical quotations about love . . . If Your Bible guided you to love your neighbour as yourself and my Quran also instructed us to love other people according to how we love ourselves. Then why are we still not at peace with ourselves . Don't you think that make us an unbeliever ? Since most of us has choose to succumbed to the voice of the devil, rather than the peaceful way of the holy books?
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by princepeter566: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2016
i pity 4 those bloody thirsty beast killing innocent people in the name of allah. For goodness sake a woman was killed and beheaded by mobs and instead of the nigeria police to open fire on those blood thirsty beast as it was done to those ipob members protesting for their state noting of such happened. The only thing they can do was to escape with the womans husband. And after that u will tell us dat u've arrested two people, is it two people dat is a d mob ? Wat happens to d rest people ? I pity 4 any god or prophet dat can not fight 4 itself . My jesus will neva tell u 2 kill ur oppsite religion because he/she rendered an abusing word on him . u are killing us in d north n u are still saying we are one nigeria ? No we are not one not at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Nellybii: 7:56am On Jun 05, 2016

There is a difference between a christian and a churchgoer. You are a churchgoer and not a christian. All you said got nothing to do with Christianity. As a matter of fact of you are a muslim!!! Nonsense!!

Nigerians don't cease to make me laugh. We are so religious and still our country is like this?
Anyway Saraki and Tinubu are Muslims, GEJ, Tompolo and Diezani are Christians LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by kelechi17(m): 7:56am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:
Some ppu major problem is buhari. Dey use every opportunity dey get to insult him. What else do u expect him to say? Bad belle ppu full dis Nigeria ooo and dats y we are not progressing. You av spoken well jare my president.

Wailers are free to cry.
u are a bigotted fool ..u and ur president are mocking the dead woman ..all these with many more are why I jus don't bliv I shld b in the same country wit u northern Muslims DAT cow u ppl rear nw makes u ppl think like animals including ur Fulani patron

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Madinka: 7:57am On Jun 05, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Good and inteligent analysis
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by andyanders: 7:58am On Jun 05, 2016
Respecting each other's faith been said at this point by the President has messed up the good aspect of the case.

Never liked that statement. This shows that those that surrounded him has a lot to do. Indirectly, it shows that the victim is been blamed herein.

Killing is wrong and should be condemned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by billyG(m): 8:01am On Jun 05, 2016
Whoever created social media is doing a disservice 2 nigerian,since d advent of S.media hatred,tribalism,religious bigotry,is on d increase nobody even has d sense to find out if it is fake Buhari twitter account b4 they started pouring vitriol.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by laparry12(f): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2016
Omotayor123:
I didn't expect less from the wailers... They are quick to show their Ignorance And Stvpidity undecided

Abeg, if we don't tolerate each other, how can we live in peace
We should learn to respect one another.
if she was tolerated, we wouldn't hv bin here now, she is entitled to her opinion, El- Rufai should hv bin killed since if the Christians were not tolerant. Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by iyb(m): 8:08am On Jun 05, 2016
What do people want, the president gave words of wisdom and bastards from the hate filled region won't allow him to be.
I really wonder what makes dem bastards tick common sense leaves their body whenever they hear buhari mofos
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by laparry12(f): 8:11am On Jun 05, 2016
Slitman:
I will only applause and understand your grievance if only you jump into the street with a banner campaigning for the ill fated slain woman . Don't hide under your bed and talk like a lion . Take your protest to the street . Mind you I don't support the killing of the innocent woman in any way irrespective of what ever she must have said about our humble prophet . Those people that perpetrated the evil against that woman can only be classified as pure illiterate . And i think they should be made to face the full wrath of their unguided action in court of law . from what the president has said . . He only said that for future reference. Hence We ought to learn how to respect other people faith . You know the chaos would have been avoided if only the woman and her murderers had listen to the Quranic and Biblical quotations about love . . . If Your Bible guided you to love your neighbour as yourself and my Quran also instructed us to love other people according to how we love ourselves. Then why are we still not at peace with ourselves . Don't you think that make us an unbeliever ? Since most of us has choose to succumbed to the voice of the devil, rather than the peaceful way of the holy books?
if those those perpetrators are illitrates I wonder how many illiterates we have in this country. Nobody have the monopoly of violence, nobody. compound fools.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Lordskenn(m): 8:18am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:
Some ppu major problem is buhari. Dey use every opportunity dey get to insult him. What else do u expect him to say? Bad belle ppu full dis Nigeria ooo and dats y we are not progressing. You av spoken well jare my president.

Wailers are free to cry.
. when will you people learn and stop all this stupidity? can any human being fight for God? is your God so lazy to fight and defend himself. you this idiot people

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by SC31(f): 8:19am On Jun 05, 2016
badttrader:
I don't mean to blame the dead oo. But i believe every man's dignity should be respected. I will not tolerate any non-christian that comes along to tell me trash about my God or my mode of worship. And i will not say bad things about theirs. Shikena!
so you would kill because someone supposedly said trash about "your God or mode of worship"?..pls if i may ask what exactly did the woman say

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Catastrophe1: 8:20am On Jun 05, 2016
rest in paradise Brigdet. but if u and ur family had stayed home, only if y'all stayed home. living in the north is like going on suicide mission.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by 989900: 8:23am On Jun 05, 2016
People are just so damn pathetic these days.

Y'all see/believe/hear what you wanna.

"Respecting one another's faith" goes both ways . . . I don't see why this should be an issue.

The woman should have respected their faith (only God knows what the true story is).

And the blood thirsty almajiris should have respected the woman's faith too . . . or worst case scenario, disrespected her faith too -- not murder her.

Respect is a 2 way street . . . and you can twist this in as many ways as you want.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by bigsmoke2(m): 8:24am On Jun 05, 2016
He condemned the killing ask that people should have mutual respect for their religious beliefs what would you want him to do take sides?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by viktor1: 8:24am On Jun 05, 2016
badttrader:

So,you can Kill for it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by skintus: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2016
Damalex4luv:
You can judge Buhari from now till next year but to me he couldn't have address the issue much better this.The death of the woman is very unfortunate and I pray that she rest in the peace of the most high. this issue is a wake up call to all and sundry concerning how we manage issues, because left to me the woman could have let the sleeping dog lie by allowing those Hausa guys to do there prayer that won't even last up to 5mins and leave in peace. Hausa people are the most dangerous people in this country especially the uneducated ones because they don't value there own lifes talkless of other peoples life, you can call the Yoruba race a coward race but it's not cowardice because a Yoruba woman/man knows how to tolerate other people and in that instance would have allowed the Hausa guys to do there prayers in peace even if he/she happens to be a Bishop or Pastor God does not even ask us to judge for him. we can never fight for God and that's the more reason why I don't judge people or argue about religion. I can argue on politics but when it comes to religion you will never find me there.

Let's just say you know your brain's capabilities! Right? grin
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by 1miccza: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2016
As Someone that has lived in Kano,i dare say she isn't the first of this kind of savagery,when it comes to their religion and Muhammed everyone else is seen as an infidel.. While there as non northerners and Christians we avoid anything related to religion or their prophet even in Lagos here they cover up express ways and major roads when it's time for their prayer and everyone looks for other routes to avoid problem.. If she had known,she would have ignored them completely and stayed in her shop until they are done... Mr President was just being cautious and diplomatic by presenting a statement that was open ended and could swing both ways so as not to be faulted....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Oblak(m): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2016
All those appreciating PMB's tweet will only do so because their mum, dad or siblings were not the victim. I only wish they were the ones so we could know what they will come here to type, that's if they will even be strong enough to type these nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by chiditobe: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:

Wailers are free to cry.
dn't knw wia u cam 4rm.dnt alwayz tlk shit because u hav/stole/a fone.4 him 2 hav. Made dat last phrase"we should all learn 2 respect others religion"is not acceptable lukin 4rm de circumstance,and president of dis nation.cos his is trying to say de woman really insulted mohammed.in her house or in de public.dnt tink som1 in his/her rigth sense wuld do dat in de de mist of muslim belivers anywia in de world.inact inquiry shuld be made on dis issue and de islamic world should try 2 embrace some magnitude of democratic process.let me say,even though she said such tin in secret but was discoverd,can she be given a fair hearing and puniched wit value if found guilty.dis is a sensitive issue and we de educated ones of nigeria de burden 2 keep nigeria 1 lies on.by tryin 2 eliminate illegal behaviours of our illiterate brodas and sisters.trying 2 tel ur broda(ur own mothers broda)u are wrong 4 de sake of nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2016
Hmmmmmmn, all I know is "NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED". Some children are made motherless now, a man has been turned to a widower, he has lost his soul mate and helper and her children will always remember the agony their mum went through, they have lost their backbone. I know how I feel sometimes when my mum fall sick oooo, just malaria oooo and sadness would envelope me at that moment not to now talk of losing her. But the reason why this Hausa Muslims act this way is what I can't comprehend, they behave like animals and if we aren't careful such a thing will continue because those who have killed in the past were not punished and those who killed this woman will not be punished because no one is fighting for them, nobody wants to fish them out to face justice. I'm a respecter of religion but Hausa Muslims una no try at all ooooooo. please stop saying the religion is a religion of peace because so far so good there's nothing peaceful about it or maybe it actually preaches peace but the followers are far away from the word peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by ADEMOSU(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2016
greatgod2012:

And if someone says Nigeria is a zoo now, you will tag them IPod, if Nigeria is not a zoo, how can a Nigerian kill another Nigerian because of religious differences and all the presidency can imply is that its because the perpetrators' religion was not respected.

But "respect others faith " could mean if the killers had been tolerant of the dead woman's religious believe we could avert hostility ?

Hian......very annoying.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by proprince(m): 9:16am On Jun 05, 2016
Revenge has taken place already

Two muslims head rolled last night in Anambra
for each Christian killed in the north, retaliation takes place.

u might not know but thats just it

Imaging what the prezident is saying

this pple are all the same
gone are those days when you kill a christian and go free.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by pepigeorge(m): 9:28am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:

Wailers are free to cry.

He made a very wrong statement as a president of a country. ...
he is there to protect lives n properties of Nigerians not faith my dear...
There is no excuse to murder another person except self defense not faith...
wen u see wrong things, criticise it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by Respect55(m): 9:36am On Jun 05, 2016
Omotayor123:
Look at this Bird brain undecided
I'm sure you are disgusting to your Generation.
Bloody mofo!

Sentimentally deranged mediocre like u toying d path of bigotry. Ur post says all about wat u have to offer.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano by muzzafar(m): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2016
omoyemirally:

Wailers are free to cry.
Thunda faya u and dat ya Buhari

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) / Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.